Famous Tate Appliance & Bedding CenterBad customer service

P

We are having problems with Famous Tate's service as well. Our Frigidair Washer purchased 03/03/08 broke on Christmas Eve while washing clothes. The pump broke & flooded our wash room, garage, kitchen and dining room. We had out of town guests & mother recently discharged from hospital after suffering from stroke. Because of holidays we could not call FT until Friday morning, 12/26/08.

Service contractor came out to our house following Tuesday morning, 12/30/08, & told fiancee a wire from an underwire bra tore up the pump. I'm not missing any wire from my underwire bras! Repairman said it will take 4 to 6 business days to ship part. I contacted Jack Ryan, sales mgr, about length of time for shipping part. He was not sympathetic to our situation. We have laundry piled up from the past week & an invalid mother who requires constant care. Considering washer is less than yr old, he did not offer a loaner or replacement. His attitude was too bad, you'll just have to wait. I asked him why service contractor could not overnight part like my vendors do at work. He said they'll expedite shipping.

Well, 2 weeks later on 01/07/09, the part still hasn't come in. Wrong part came in & they have to back order part. We can not go to a laundry mat. Famous Tate still hasn't offered to replace the washer nor offer a loaner. Their attitude towards customer service is that it's my problem and will not offer any help other waiting it out! Jack Ryan refused to replace the washing machine.

We will not buy another appliance from Famous Tate! The service manager's attitude was flippant.