family safe life LLCUnauthorized Transaction for $19.95 from VISA

I don't even remember signing up for this. Out of the blue, someone calls me up saying that you won "Government Grant" money, that you don't have to pay back, just pay a "one time fee" of $3.87 and nothing more. Just check your email., around the same time every night (7p.m.) under the Spam folder. It said on my bank statement, "Online Memberships". I received a letter telling my log in and temporary password and that you would have $19.95 withdrawn every month on 11/8/2013 and as soon as I received the letter, my bank statement withdrew $19.95. That is absolutely WRONG!

I tried to call the "Family Safe Life LLC", to cancel my membership as they said your position in "que" is # 1. No one picked up the phone.

Maybe you can do something before another transaction is taken out! I sure hope so!

Sincerely,
Patricia A Ellis
[protected]@stny.rr.com

• Ke
    kenda kay Jun 14, 2013

this family safe life llc has taken money off of my debit card without permission from me

• Belleville Nov 26, 2013

They called me and told me about some grant/loan I could get from the gov. and not have to pay it back to open up a business, I know that there are actual legitimate grants out there but they don't call you to give you free money. I asked for their company name and asked them to call back tomorrow, glad I didn't jump on it, if it sounds to good to be tru it most likely is, Thx you very much every one I definitely cant afford to even lose 1$ it just really sucks that they are allowed to run a business like that sounds like they straight lie to people and make big promises that they cant keep

• Mr
    mr.r.joseph Jan 01, 2014

The same thing happen to me!it is hard times for us already, and they still or try to beat us out the little money we do have to Survive with.now that's just wrong!

• Li
    Lisa Diane Hurley Oct 13, 2016

Please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com if you have an incident with this company. I am working to get all of this money returned.