Family Dollar Stores — slandering
My aunt went in the family dollar store on 11-24-19 and she purchase a few items (3), and she paid for her items then exited the store and went to her vehicle and decided to take one of the greeting cards out and fill it out. While in the vehicle an employee of family dollar knocked on her window, my aunt rolled down the window and ask if she could help the employee, the employee responded by stating that her friend heard the door beep and my aunt informed her that she did not hear it beep. Mind you in this store there is an exit door and an entrance door two separate doors. So my aunt informed the employee that she has her receipt and that if the employee wanted to she could search my aunts purse. The employee then said NO that's okay and then went back into the store. Later my aunt received a phone call from a friend stating that his mother was being falsely acquised for theft because of a Facebook Post that the assistant manager APe Maree Phillps-Fay posted on her Facebook. Now if my aunt did steal something then the cops should have been called but they were not called and the assistant manager did not seemed worried about it after she approached my aunt. My aunt DID NOT steal anything and this employee need to be reprimanded for her actions and this post can be taken to civil court and she can be sued for the false slandering.
I understand but what bothers me is the Facebook post!
It’s the Facebook post I am really upset about
I did so we shall see
Updated by 6256 · Nov 26, 2019
I already spoke with the store manager and informed them of the post on facebook and she informed me that it will be dealt with and that the employee will get written up. the person who posted it on facebook is the assistant manager that is very young and has lots of learning to do. On another note from what I have heard that several employees at this store post pictures of customers of the similar way calling customers out in public.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were