Family Dollar Stores — weekly advertised smart coupons
My weekly add has an item advertised, with a discount with FD smart coupons. However, I've updated my FD account and added the app on my phone, but the advertised coupon is not available when I went to clip it. I've searched from my phone app and from my personal computer to no avail. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system. This item is only advertised for one week and I want to purchase it, so I'm hoping to get some help by going directly in a store tomorrow. The coupon is for febreze plug in refills, advertised at 2/$10 less smart coupon of $5, making my final price 2/$5.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were