Family Dollar Storesunethical behavior and threats

Co Oct 02, 2019 Review updated:

I visited this family dollar on 10-1. I have the receipt. I was threatened, cussed at, called names, harassed out the door by the manager, simply for asking for some change.

Then she demanded I do not come back to the store.

She was rude from beginning of transaction to the end, she never greeted me at counter, and further went about aggressively grabbing my items and throwing them into the bag as I placed them onto the counter.
Then when I requested some change, all hell broke loose!

I hope there's good surveillance in this store, including the cash registers.

I also was ganged upon and mocked by both her and her female friend, maybe she was a customer or off duty employee. She mocked and made fun of me too, further escalating the situation.

I was going to call the cops right then and there, only to realize I didn't have my phone on me.

The manager also called me a bum, and mocked me as she was pursuing me outside the store when my faulty cart that I recently purchased from family dollar store broke. Which I promptly reminded her I recently purchased from family dollar itself.

I have lots more to say.

I had been a good loyal paying customer at this store, making many purchases, never giving them any problems.

Somebody needs to get back to me about her asap.

Resolution? A.) she should never be allowed in customer service nor management, among other things.

Compensation of some kind for my distress, harassment, verbal abuse, and lack of safety in family dollar.

Btw, I notice there's no contact fields in this form, like email?

Comments

• Km
      Oct 02, 2019

If you had called the police you would have been arrested for panhandling. Asking for change is illegal in most states. Stores regularly tell panhandlers to leave their locations. Just because you regularly shop in their stores doesn't mean you can panhandle in their stores.

Oct 02, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Boy, you really that stupid? You making judgments about my character? What i requested was CASH BACK in my transaction, OBVIOUSLY

Oct 02, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Lol, another waste of time trollish response. Why are the Trolls running rampant in here?

Oct 02, 2019

@Goateff LOL, YOU are the one who's WRONG, having NO KNOWLEDGE of anything in the situation.
    Pedophile? So THATS what you are, no wonder you like bullying victims.
    Get out of here and stop wasting mine and everybody's time, sick perverted, illiterate Reading Comprehension deficient TROLL. With your level of ignorance, you can't even Troll correctly Lol

Oct 02, 2019

@Goateff Lol, stop whining like a crybaby when people answer your personal attacks and incorrect, biased assertions

Oct 02, 2019

@Goateff NO, YOU are WRONG..
    You're really obsessed with kids, sexually...

Oct 02, 2019

@Goateff Show these 'private messages' i sent you, and prove it.
    You do know slander is a crime?
    Being you're no stranger to crime and all

Oct 02, 2019

@Goateff See, this what spammy, criminal child predator Losers like you have to resort to, when they get their butts kicked and Lose arguments they had no business entering to begin with LOL

Oct 03, 2019

@consum_a7793 No, you used the words "some change" no "cash back", if you are going to make up a fact story at least be consistent.

Oct 03, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Damn, spellcheck I wrote "fake story"

• Cn
      Oct 02, 2019

All of you need to stop responding . The reason that I am homeless is I beat up my mother and she kicked me out. I have to beg for money. My mother is stupid. She pressed charges against me. I can't get a job because of her. Most jobs ask for a background check. No one wants to hire me once they find out that I beat her up.

•   Oct 02, 2019

How did you buy a shopping cart?

•   Oct 03, 2019

@SubSquirrel I think they mean one of those old granny push carts.

•   Oct 03, 2019

Ok... I don't get this at all. You wouldn't have to panhandle for change if you didn't shop there. I mean really.

How can you afford internet access and a way to get on the internet when you have to panhandle???