Family Dollar Stores — trash and overgrown weeds
When my mother opens her front door this is what she sees. I am not sure what has happened that they stopped taken care of the outside grounds but this has to stop. The trash and the over grown weeds need to do. When a Family Dollar, Dollar General or Dollar Tree comes in to a proximity black neighborhood this is what happens. Please try to make a difference for a change.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were