Family Dollar Stores / service
I was at the store on Utica and main in Buffalo, Ny at 830pm. The staff member from family dollar Ezelsqo Was very Rude and nasty to my son and forced him to take all of his money out of his pockets. My son was harassed an he goes there all the time earlier in the day time with me. I decide not to go in the store today because i was not feeling well but I handed my child some money to get snacks for school. An my poor child was racially profiled. I hope he does not need counseling for this. I came in the store to find out what the problem was because my child came to my car frantic. The store associate would not tell me what was going and what was the reason for his actions. My child is only 12 years old he does not deserve to be treated this way I want him fired. An also he was walking up to me as if he was going to attack me.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564