Family Dollar Stores / service

United States Review updated:

I was at the store on Utica and main in Buffalo, Ny at 830pm. The staff member from family dollar Ezelsqo Was very Rude and nasty to my son and forced him to take all of his money out of his pockets. My son was harassed an he goes there all the time earlier in the day time with me. I decide not to go in the store today because i was not feeling well but I handed my child some money to get snacks for school. An my poor child was racially profiled. I hope he does not need counseling for this. I came in the store to find out what the problem was because my child came to my car frantic. The store associate would not tell me what was going and what was the reason for his actions. My child is only 12 years old he does not deserve to be treated this way I want him fired. An also he was walking up to me as if he was going to attack me.

Pa
Jun 11, 2019

Comments

• Fi
      Jun 12, 2019

Your poor son is going to grow up like you. Someone who claims racism without proof. You are the real racist. You need to be sued for the false claims of discrimination and deported. If he needs any counselling it is because of you, not them.

Jun 12, 2019

Themre999 Your acting as if racism isn’t a thing and that you were at the store when this happened . If you make my child take all his money out his pockets and scare him then yes I am going to say something and ask why that happened. You shouldn’t have to go through that when your go to your local store that your a regular at.

• Fi
      Jun 12, 2019

@angel.e.mck This still is NOT racism. Way to go teaching your son to play the race card. Hope they sue you.

• Br
      Jun 12, 2019

@angel.e.mck I'm really sorry. I am pretty pathetic. I dont know how to act right and I'm sorry. Im pathetic