[Resolved] Family Dollar Stores — general manager bradley
I came into the store today to purchase laundry detergent. They didn't have the shelves stocked. All the boxes were just sitting there. So I had to grab the biggest size they had. The smart coupon said $2 off. When I got to the register my coupon wasn't being added. I had to reset my password and the app was taking forever to load. After 30 minutes of being in the store, I was irritated like anyone else would be. The GM comes to the register and I explain to him the app wasn't working. He starts yelling at me in front of other customers that the app does work and that I'm just too stupid to work it. After him trying it and saying sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I jokingly made the comment, "oh so the app doesn't work!?" He got even more mad and irrate and refused my sale and told me to get out of the store. I have NEVER been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life. I left crying. I want a follow up call from his manager as this is NOT OK. No employee, a GM at that should yell and belittle a customer that comes in every day. GM name is Bradley. When I told him I was going to complain he yelled at me again and told me to go ahead. Which means he has gotten away with this before. I am requesting a call back asap.
Spoke to the district manager.
Updated by JohannaC, Oct 05, 2019
There isn't more to it. This is exactly what happened. It isn't even about the app. It's about the fact that a General Manager who is in customer service thinks it's OK to yell and scream at me and insult my intelligence saying it wasn't the app it was me. THAT is my issue. Be blessed everyone.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were