[Resolved] Family Dollar Storesgeneral manager bradley

I came into the store today to purchase laundry detergent. They didn't have the shelves stocked. All the boxes were just sitting there. So I had to grab the biggest size they had. The smart coupon said $2 off. When I got to the register my coupon wasn't being added. I had to reset my password and the app was taking forever to load. After 30 minutes of being in the store, I was irritated like anyone else would be. The GM comes to the register and I explain to him the app wasn't working. He starts yelling at me in front of other customers that the app does work and that I'm just too stupid to work it. After him trying it and saying sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I jokingly made the comment, "oh so the app doesn't work!?" He got even more mad and irrate and refused my sale and told me to get out of the store. I have NEVER been more humiliated and embarrassed in my life. I left crying. I want a follow up call from his manager as this is NOT OK. No employee, a GM at that should yell and belittle a customer that comes in every day. GM name is Bradley. When I told him I was going to complain he yelled at me again and told me to go ahead. Which means he has gotten away with this before. I am requesting a call back asap.

• Resolution statement

Spoke to the district manager.

• Updated by JohannaC, Oct 05, 2019

There isn't more to it. This is exactly what happened. It isn't even about the app. It's about the fact that a General Manager who is in customer service thinks it's OK to yell and scream at me and insult my intelligence saying it wasn't the app it was me. THAT is my issue. Be blessed everyone.

Jo
Oct 04, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Oct 04, 2019

You’re not getting a call back you smart ass crybaby.

• Km
      Oct 04, 2019

The problem is your phone or device. You probably have a cheap phone that's already out of date. I can't use the app on my phone either cause it's 7 years old, so when the app doesn't work it's cause your phone is faulty or out of date.

Oct 04, 2019

@Kmart 9459 My phone is brand new with the highest plan available.

• Km
      Oct 05, 2019

@JohannaC Well then it's faulty.

•   Oct 05, 2019

@JohannaC Lemme guess.. iPhone.

•   Oct 04, 2019

You were rude to him as well.

•   Oct 05, 2019

@𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬🎃🎑 Doesn’t matter who started it. Her attitude was bad and she could have handled herself better.

•   Oct 05, 2019

@𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬🎃🎑 as said by a quintessential 6 year old.