Family Dollar Stores — dog food
My dogs have gotten very ill very sick after buying a dog food from family dollar. I didn't know why they were sick until I decided to look at the dog food bag and noticed that the dog food sold there was a year expired. I. L brought it back to the store to show the bag expiration date and my dogs have ate the whole bag. They been throwing up and diarrhea and they just came from the vet and they were fine. I am making a complaint of this store having and selling expired goods to its customers. This is unacceptable and my dogs are very very very stress very sick. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
And my name is amy archer and my fiancé asim minitee. If my dogs pass away it will be your stores fault I am very scared for my dogs as there health is at stake and this is a dire situation. As my fiancé and I walked in the store all I mean all of the pet food from cat to dogs are expired!! Some 3 years expired! Bad business the 2 employees today 9/16/2019 at 7:09pm we're very apologetic and gave us a card. I'm not happy as no money in the world can make my k9s german shepard's who are registered service dogs with the federal government my phone number is [protected] I work preforming surgeries so if I don't answer please leave a message.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were