Family Dollar Stores — discrimination
On October 5, 2019 we had a grand opening at our Neely Rd. store in Memphis TN. My district manager placed a "TIP JAR" out for the customers that wanted food. She also did this at two other grand openings prior to this incident. Yesterday she calls to fire me. She claims that the prize my husband won at the grand opening was against policy. But, my coworker's wife also won a prize. Only the devil would stand behind a decision so unethically. My co-worker wasn't fired. And isn't the DM taking tips from the costumers against policy? I haven't been contacted by anyone about this immoral termination. I have witnesses and everything was visible of the camera.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were 
- Family Dollar - horrible management