Family Dollar Storescustomer service/cashier

Jk Jul 20, 2019 Review updated:

I walked in to buy a clear plastic tote, i grabbed other items and put them inside the tote for easier carrying, as i go to pay for the items the cashier informed me i cant do that and said i need to bring tote up front first and get a cart for the items, and proceeds to tell me i looked like i was stealing from her, well first off if this is store policy, then your stores should post signs, second i work hard for my money and im no thief, it was embarrasing cuz she scolded me with a line of customers standing behind me, made me out to look like a thief, this is very rude and poor customer service, will not being going back to this location, 2:15 pm--7/20/2019

Comments

• Th
      Jul 20, 2019

Lol. You got caught. Stop lying.

•   Jul 20, 2019

You could have defended yourself by stating that you used the tote instead of a cart.

• Km
      Jul 22, 2019

I wouldn't worry about it. The employee is obviously emotionally unstable and I'm sure everyone else there thought the same think. These employees are ultimately harmless, and there is typically at least one on staff at every store. I have one on staff at my store who always. The one at my store once tried to tell a customer they couldn't buy 300 bags of candy because it would be suspicious, but even if it was suspicious it doesn't matter there is no policy or law anywhere that would limit the purchase of candy. I don't know why the guy wanted the candy maybe he was going on a month long binge of marijuana and wanted to make sure he had proper reserves, but the candy is not illegal.

•   Jul 22, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Unless it was mismarked, it isn’t suspicious. I’d assume that a big party was happening or a big Halloween shindig was being planned.