Family Dollar Stores — being escorted out the store by a cop accused of stealing!
It was about 4:30/ 5 sept 9 2019 me and my husband was shopping and looking around for about 30 mins as I approach the counter I notice the police. So I stood to the side after I paid for my items waiting on my husband the cop ask me to step outside I went thinking ok maybe he knew me and just wanted to talk but instead he ask me did I switch purses in the store im like no why would he ask me the same question again.. Then he said what care are you driving telling me to walk with him I go that my truck over there... He goes so that's your truck yes sir it is me and my husband came here together then he goes so that car isn't your no.. Sir I mean what's the problem I told him if your looking for the lady that's stealing its not me you should be in the store questiong her... My husband was going out to see what's wrong but he said the cashier said don't go out he is just questioning her about a situation... I was so embarrassed about this. I don't steal never did im a 50 year old small business owner well respected.. This bothers me.. My name is charlotte and im passed!
Updated by Charlotteh50, Sep 10, 2019
I meant pissed
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were