Family Credit Counseling CorpFraud

S

Has taken my money for 3 months which is to be dispersed to creditors and has not paid. They sold my account to another debt management company and left me -$2500. They dont answer their phone or emails.

• Ke
    Ken Damon Oct 15, 2008

The same thing has happened to me with this company. I also am out $2500.

• Pe
    Peggy Carlisle Oct 27, 2008

I've been with FCCC since January 2004 and started having problems in May. They became 3 months behind in sending my payments to my creditors who reported me to the credit bureaus as being 60-90 days late making payments! FCCC has $1180 of my money, my credit rating is in the toilet thanks to them, my insurance has gone up and the credit I do have now has been lowered due to "late payments" reported by my creditors on the debt management program. Bottom line - I'm left holding the bag and it's empty!

• Valerie Nov 25, 2008

Family Credit Counseling charged my account for $989.00 on October 3rd, 2008. On October 14th they transfered my case and files to another agency, but they never transfered the money they took from my account to the new agency and they never made any payments for October to any of my creditors. Reported them to Florida Better Business and Florida Attorney General.