FakeIDsQuick.comFake id website

J

Fake Id's Quick will rip you off Beware! After not returning my emails after sending my money I started to do research on them which took not even a minute to find it was a rip off. I found a complaint on this website which turns out they were not emailing the person back either. All the fake id sites are rip offs do not trust any!!!

• Pu
    Pulgas Jul 03, 2008

Fakeidsquick.com are the same of i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com. Beware of that all!

• Da
    Daniel Park Jul 14, 2008

I got scammed aswell. They dont even respond to emails. BEWARE!!!

• Au
    AUSTIN Jul 16, 2008

DON'T ORDER NOVELTY ID'S FROM WWW.FAKEIDSQUICK.COM ITS A TOTAL SCAM! THERE WEBSITE IS TEMPTING, BUT ITS A SCAM. THEY WONT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR EMAILS, THEY ASK YOU TO SEND CASH RAPPED WITH A PIECE OF PAPER W/ CUSTOMER ODER NUMBERS TO A PO BOX ADDRESS IN DUBAI TO A GUY CALLED

DAVID DUNCOMBE

YOU CANT EVEN GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION BECAUSE DUBAI DOESNT HAVE ZIP CODES!

ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST KEEP POSTING THESE COMMENTS SO THOSE SCAMMERS LOSE BUSINESS.

KEY WORDS: FAKEIDSQUICK.COM SCAM, SCAMMERS, RIP-OFF, COMPLAINT, NEGATIVE, STIFF.

• Ha
    Hammer Jul 30, 2008

I was scammed as well...wish I read this website first. We should create a website to warn of the scammers so when people google them..ours will be up there with them. They even created a bogus rating page!! Here's his full info:
    David Duncombe <--- must be fake
    P.O. BOX 118136
    Dubai, UAE

maybe we can spam his email after he stole at least $100 from each of us!!! (more like $135 from me)

• Da

BIG rip off.

• Do
    Donald Rogers Sep 13, 2008

Got scammed myself!

Anyone know of a legit website to get an ID?

• St
    stephen maxwell Sep 17, 2008

Please Everybody dont buy anything from this company as they are pure scammers, i have lost 650 uk pounds to them, as they dont reply to your emails, and there website looks very tempting. This company is Chinese and the name of it is www.goodsclub.com please stay well away from them, or they will suck you in.

kind regards steve

• Li
    Lili96 Feb 06, 2016

This isnt a complaint after being scammed left and right from a site from China i got an id from steverogersfakes.com anyone looking for a fake skip the bull and use a legit site

Comments

Jat813727 Feb 23, 2016

I was robbed and scammed $350 from steverogersfakes.com don't be stupid like i was, so not use them!!!

Jat813726 Feb 24, 2016

^^^*I jus wanted to let you know^^^ You proly were not scammed, They save seven to ten days but sometimes it comes a few days after words, not sticking up for Steverogersfakes but this is who me and my friends order from so i highly doubt that is true, if u want ill even show u my real id next to my fake id from steverogersfakes.com there site is not a scam at all mine came 5 days late it doesnt mean there not legit email them and tell them what happen and theyll even refund you ^^^

Comments

Jat813727 Feb 26, 2016

Well lucky you ..i am jat813727 but after over a week they got back with me saying they didn't pay attention to the other details and sent it to the wrong address, that didn't even exdist in the us postal system and instead of sending me another one they texted me that they are now paying thousands of dollars to hack into my cell phone and computer, steal my real personal information and slander my real info all over the internet as a child molester sex offender .. So maybe you are just one of them trying to lure people in to steal their money too .. Because if it was legit, they would see the fact that they fkd up, and make it right but instead lash out at me and say their going to Try and ruin my name as a sex offender ... Tried to attach screenshot of text but phone won't let me..but I'd be happy to do that when I get to my computer ;)

Jat813727 Feb 26, 2016

No I was definitely scammed! I tried and tried to make this right 2 weeks and not recieving anything in the mail, they said they messed to and sent it to a non existent address . instead of fixing it and having good customer rating they blew up my phone saying they are hacking my phone and computer and stealing my real personal information and slandering my name all over the internet that I am a child molester and sex offender

No, clearly I was scammed

They never offered anything after getting to compromise for 2 weeks

Jat813727 Feb 27, 2016

Then stevenrogersfakes told me they were going to hack my devices and slander me as a child molester.. do not order from stevenrogersfakes

• Lo
    lowone831 Apr 03, 2016

Steverogersfakes.com is a scam!!! please be aware and do not buy anything from this bogus vendor. I sent $200 via western union to miami and was given an order number and told that I would have my id’s in 7 to 10 days. no tracking number is given, I waited for over 3 weeks and my id’s never arrived!!! I texted them several times at [protected] and all that was replied was that the order had been shipped? I kept texting to let them know that I never received my id’s and they stopped replying to my text.

• ultronics Apr 27, 2016

I'm staying Neutral & Optimistic...for now. Just wanted to check out the quality before we submit a larger order. My order went in on April 2, 2016 from Pompano Beach, Florida and was informed that it was shipped April 15. Snail-Mail is really slow so we'll see what happens. -Joe Moretti

James00767 May 05, 2016

I find all this to be such bs. These reviews have to be written by competitors sites because i got three Ids from steverogersfakes.com and there great, If you google any fake Id site they will all be called scams because competition writes that other legit vendors are scams. I got a fake Id from steverogersfakes.com they show tons of proof and they are not a scam. These comments sounds so stupid.

• ultronics May 06, 2016

To whom this may concern: Please stand by for results, I'm going to check my mailbox again later this morning to see if my order came in from steverogersfakes. I've been patiently waiting since April 2, 2016.

Jason12342 May 06, 2016

Im downright confused I order from steverogersfakes.com alot maybe 5 times i also order from id.[protected]@gmail.com and never have an issue so i think the comments calling them a scam are not real.

• ultronics May 14, 2016

Steverogersfakes is definitely a ripoff spent $162.00 ($150 + western union fees) with kiri evans in pompano beach florida over 6-weeks ago on april 2, 2016 and never received my id. I have no reason to lie, just patiently waited and wanted to make sure I got what I paid for before placing a larger order for some of my staff their friends that's in "20-year old purgatory".in hindsight, we are so glad that we did not place a larger order.

Jat813726 May 19, 2016

Dude competition at writing fake reviews again! [protected]@gmail.com is not s scam. it's competition writing this #! google any fake id vendor it will say there all scams, when idgod. ph is the best vendor in tje workd and it says there a scam. im calling bs!

• Bunty Frobisher Jun 03, 2016

I'm just waiting for Betty24415 to turn up and tell us how great steverogersfakes is. Or Ken11664

• Ka
    Kaley Kendrick Feb 06, 2017

Why tf can't I e-mail Id.godstateids!?

• Bunty Frobisher Jun 19, 2017

I don't know, sweetcheekds, why can't you?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices