fake IDripped off by fake id site!

P

I tried this site because it advertised realistic looking Australian drivers licenses. I am not looking to go out drinking. I am in my 30's. I just want my ex-husband to buzz off and leave me alone! I wanted to start a new life far away...Anyhoo...I sent my money (I don't want to own a credit card which limits -greatly-which sites I can use) and got nothing back. I ordered 3 cards too.

I know, now (and a bit then) that you shouldn't send money. But, most of the online ID's look like crap. Even, a blind man could tell that they aren't legit.

Twice, after I sent the money, 2 other complaints sites, said that that one was a scam...always tell you afterwards!

The "underground review", is the same guy and all the ID sites listed, are his sites. He asks you to send the money wrapped in brown paper bag...I suggest you send him something else in a brown paper bag...the kind you put on someones doorstep and light with matches!

More fake ID Complaints & Reviews

Jared Brewer Aug 01, 2008

TRY NEWIDCARDS.COM

• Je
    jen v Dec 24, 2008

Has anyone tried bouncerid.com??? I havent seen any complaints about it anywhere

• john7777 Feb 25, 2009

really you tried to get a "FAKE ID" and you where scammed...it's your own fault.

• Kr
    krohearn Jun 16, 2009

I really need to get a fake ID but im not sure which sites are legit. Has anyone used a website and gotten good results. I really dont want to be cheated. Im looking for a good Massachusetts drivers license THAT WILL SCAN!

Is id-freedom.info a legit site?

If anyone reading this ha used them I'd like to know your opinion.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

• Te
    Terri Jun 16, 2009

Why do you need a "fake" ID? Oh, never mind maybe I don't want to know! Ha!

• Mo
    Monkeras Jun 17, 2009

Pretty much anywhere that advertises they sell fakes is a scam or was set up by the cops.

If your smart enough you can buy the materials to make your own. http://www.idsupplystore.com sells them.

• Uk
    UKkid Jun 17, 2009

I am hoping to a project on the legalities of youth culture now (i am from the UK and am one year away from uni or what u americans call college.) I'd like to see how easy it is for people to get a hold of things that are not neccessarily moral and compare the amounts of people doing this against the media's image of youth, and then against the youth of an older generation to get an accurate view of where youth culture really stands. can u tell me if you do get an answer, and also, anyone who is from an older generation, please give me your views and what decade you are from, as well as whether you used fake ids / bought things that were not neccessarily legit and/ or liked to break the rules, and how. Thank you.

UKkid

• Xh
    xholaxgatitax Jun 17, 2009

I have an Idea, wait till your actually old enough. Stupid dumb little kids pissing me OFF

• Da
    DAN197961 Jun 29, 2009

hey does any1 know a genuine website to order a passport . thanks heaps . I ordered a passport through FAKEPASSPORT and they took ma money but I did t get anything in return, There ###ing are scammers ……..

Regards

• To
    tommyboy20 Jul 19, 2009

I jsut got my novelty id from 4-21.net i like mine it has the holo and the second smaller picture in it and looks wonderful for the price if you are looking for one this is the best for the price, i sent a pic to them and they even showed me a sample before i paid!!! and it was in my hands in less than 4 days priority shipped check them out good product, i jsut dont want any one to get scammed because i have been before

• Harsh Realities Jul 19, 2009

what possible legitimate, honest purpose would that serve?

If you want it for a joke, get a scanner, and photoshop.. and hack away making it obviously a joke

otherwise you, sir, are due an unpleasant experience

Maryana Jul 25, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

jack. May 24, 2010

That guy called [protected]@anonymousspeech.com is a scam. He took my money and never responded. Watch out.

• Be
    BEST ids Jan 13, 2011

I make EXCELLENT quality id's!!
    Email me at: [protected]@GMAIL.COM for further details. Scan, Uv, holograms. EVERYTHING. I've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. Shoot me an email!

• Lo
    Lostsoul 93 Dec 04, 2012

Does anyone know who also does a levels??!

• Lo
    Lostsoul 93 Dec 04, 2012

Please i need serious help, i am suspecting i got ripped off . I need an a level does anyone have a clue?? Thank you

• As
    ashleysss111 Aug 13, 2015

Hey i ordered from this site a week ago and I want to know if I'm getting scammed bc they promised a fast shipping, but so far theres no signs of this being legit. Have any of you had experience with this site?