Face To Face Technologies INCFalse Information

P

A young women identifing herself as a college student selling magazine subscriptions for a charity knocked on my door. I actually believed this was a charity thing, because my neices sell magazine subscriptions as fundraisers for their school. It seemed legitament. She told me they hold checks for 2 weeks and that I had4 days to cancel. My check cleared the bank immediatly (well 2 days later). My sister who lives in the same apartment building as me said the same girl asked her to buy a magazine subscription to her fund her college. There are numerous reporst circulating on-line about people never receiveing these magazine subscriptions (of course) and even if you canelled in time you NEVER recieve your money back. I was sold the subscription Nov 1, I mailed the cancelation notice Nov 2 and the check cleared that day... so if there is a 4day window to cancel the transaction then why did they so quickly deposit the funds. I hope this illegal theft gets caught and punished... and all involved rot in hell!

RIPP OFF Jan 28, 2009

FACE TO FACE TECH. IS A ###ING SCAM !!!

YOU MOTHER ###ERS BETTER SEND ME MY MONEY BACK NOW!

I WILL SUE THE ### OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!

RIPP OFF Jan 28, 2009

I am sick and tired of getting the run around with Face to Face tech.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! (Face to Face Tech.) !!!

I was visited by to teens selling magazines, I was kind enough to sign on with them and give them the 61 dollars for one mag. sub. Within an hour I cancled my subscribtion. I waited 2 months for my refund, nothing. I called ACA clearing house (American Cash Awards) and asked them where my refund was. They told me they had all the information and were just waiting for my call to comfirm (first scam). ACA told me I would receice my refund within 20 days and to call back. 20 days elasped and I called back, now they told me that Face to Face Tech. didn't have there refund account stocked so I will have to wait another ###ing 20 days.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!!

RIPP OFF Jan 28, 2009

FACE TO FACE IS A ###ING SCAM !!!

DON'T BY MAG. SUB. FROM ANY MEXICANS THERE NOT LEGAL !

!!!
    FACE TO FACE IS A SCAM, (ACA) American Cash Awards is also working along with the door to door magazine scams!

!!!

RIPP OFF Jan 28, 2009

If you by from Face to FACE Techologies you will NOTICE that the AREA CODE IS WRONG this is the first sign that it is a scame!!!

The area code for Face to Face technologies is 80401 !!!

They have 80402 On there RECEIPTS !!!

SCAM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

RIPP OFF Jan 28, 2009

You are scamed right off the batt !!! Face to Face Technologies gives you the wrong ZIP code to send back calacations! ! ! !

They tell you to send your calancation back in no later the 3 days of the post mark. Well They scam you by putting the wrong ZIP code on the return adress!! This is so they say they didn't receive the calanacation on time. WOW I WHAT A SCAM !!!

JAYDEE Feb 17, 2009

Total rip off! You cant get your money back or cancel American Cash Rewards says they are no longer doing business with Face to Face technologies. DONT Buy anything from them, but if you were like me thinking you were doing a good thing at the moment and then had a change of heart put a stop payment on the freken check! I thought that since I cancelled in enough time it would be fine WRONG!!!

John Jameson May 01, 2009

They were just here a nice looking little Blonde girl and gave us the college story. I purchased a magazine for the troops but then got on the computer to this web site. We chased her down and got the cash money back that we had given her. Thanks to this web site you saved the day.

• Kr
    krispix318 May 09, 2009

I had a similar experience. I ordered US Magazine in September and in December started receiving Every Day with Rachael Ray. Not sure how that happened. I contacted the company multiple times and have only once heard back from them. Later, I even received a bill for the RR magazine. I called the company and, honestly, I feel sorry for the man who answered because he got the brunt of all of my anger from this experience. He told me they wouldn't have initiated the bill unless I'd authorized it. He gave me the date of the authorization, which happened to be my birthday - the only people I spoke to on the phone that day were family members or friends. What a ###ing joke. Never again will I trust these ridiculous companies who come to my door.

Not able to cancell order Jun 05, 2009

BEcause of the information I recv. from this Website. I put a stopayment on the check I wrote last night. I called the numbers and recv. just voice messages. The magazine I order on their websit was only 14.95 compared to the $63.00 charged. Thanks for the information folks!!!

SarahShroom Jul 13, 2009

First of all the 5 digit # after the city & state in an address is the ZIP code, not area code as people above are stating. I just paid this kid $71 bucks & I always get sucked into this sorta stuff. I thought it was totally kosher & still do after reading all your comments.

I went online to look up this company because it was SORT OF shady. Just wanted to see what was up with it.
    All your comments tell me is that you weren't strong enough to say NO to the kid at your door. You gave them your money!!

Of course they're gonna cash/deposit it ASAP because of people like you who are gonna be nice to their face & then 5 minutes later forget about being charitable & TAKE the money you just donated back! They probably don't have many donations because the door to door thing has gotten shady as hell. People don't trust people & I totally understand that but then DON'T HAND YOUR MONEY TO A STRANGER!!! Peace.

• Pa
    PATRICK 1234 Nov 05, 2009

THIS DAMN FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGY BULL CRAP!!! DONT EVER SIGN UP FOR THEIR STUPID MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS. NO MATTER HOW NICE THEY SEEM SAYING "WELL MY MOTHER ALWAYS GETS MAGAZINES" DONT EVER TRUST SELLSMEN THAT COME TO UR DOOR LUCKILY FOR THIS WEBSITE I GOT THIS BULL CRAP CLEARED UP AND GOT MY CHECK STOPPPED A.S.A.P

Not taking crap. Nov 07, 2009

They tried scamming me, too.
    I ended up having to completely get rid of that account that I wrote the check out for last night and open a completely new one...and when I explained why to the person on the phone, she mentioned she had a number of complaints about the SAME company today, and that the phones won't stop ringing. I also reported them to the authorities and better business bureau with their completely different address than those mentioned above.

And I wrote that address they gave me a nice little letter telling them that they've been reported.
    Let's see if they try anything.

• Sk
    skyhawk619 Dec 11, 2009

TOTALLY AGREE... they are the worst parasite. Lying about sending the magazines to the troops in Irag, to tug at your charity side.

• Fi
    fine Jun 28, 2010

well i signed up for a magazine subscription with face to face technolgies and although i highly overpaid for the magazine i recieved every one i and never had any issues with my bank account afterwards