Ezykit | Accessmember 8664371621Unauthorized charges

I attempted to try acai burn product (Fell for the flashy advertising online) and as soon as i clicked submit, my gut told me "bad news". . . I researched after i signed up (I know - backwards) but i handled it - after a long, stressful process.

Everything was ok until today. . . I received two unauthorized charges on my card from ezykit [protected] and accessmember [protected]. . . Which are supposedly related to acai burn. So, i cancelled my card and am in the process of contacting these people - which seems impossible!!!

Do not do not do not do not try acai burn!!! And stay away from anything that says ezykit!!!

jeffersonmr Feb 13, 2010

that snds familiar just looked at my bank statement in shock at the amount of payments to this company . I thought it was a free trail looking at my bank statement lead me here .

jazzy1987 Jan 02, 2010

hi i got scammed as well and am trying to find ways to contact them to cancel my account. i have cancelled my credit card already. so do i contact the parent company?
    i got charged for accessmember, elitepack, useraccnt, ezykit & sup*powerplatform.
    i am in new zealand.
    i feel stupid to sign up for these scams.

• Ke
    KevinO2009 Dec 17, 2009

I have had the same problem with EZYKIT and another called ELITEPAC . I called my credit card company and they did a 3 way call to these billing services and with some time and patience they ''found'' the accounts and issued me cancellation numbers. I really think that having mastercard on the line helped me get them to respond and not give me the runaround as them seemed to have a lot of problems '' finding ''the accounts. The numbers to call are on you statements. Good luck. Small amounts add up to millions for them . Grrrrrrrr

• Sk
    skippybear Dec 16, 2009

I have just received 4 credit card charges listed as accessmember and Sup*powerplastform to the total of AUD171. I spoke to "Eric" via the online chat operator who said I could opt out by calling a US telephone number. What the heck? My letter to the credit card company is in the mail today requesting reversal of these charges. This is quite obvious fraud since nothing was received from these people.

• Ju
    Julie49 Dec 09, 2009

Hi I wanted to write to see if I could warn people about an Internet scam that has happened to me. I was on a website called OnlineCashSuccess Kit which claimed it had something to do with google so I thought it was fine I paid $1 for some information. I checked my bank account and the dollor came out under the name of kitaccess... that was fine with me because I did buy the information but I wasn't sure whom kitaccess was...it was done with my westpac MasterCard. Then the horror started on the 5th Nov a payment came out for $90 aus and then I rang the bank they said that they would look into it but wouldn’t block my card because I could of authorised them to take this money I told westpac that I didn't but they told me I had to wait 45 days. Then on the 7th Dec another $90 came out both these payments came out from someone calling themselves ezykit..didn't have a clue who they are so I rang westpac with another complaint and they still won't block my card... I don't know what to do I have told westpac that I never authorised anyone to take money from my account but they still won't stop it...I have done a search on these companies and there are 100s of complaints about them with people all over the world with the same story as me but I can stop it westpac should be able just to block my account and they won't. Yesterday they gave me an address in the US to write to them, which I have done to tell them to stop. The address is Farend Services LTD PO Box 10276 Des Moines Iowa 50381 US I don't know what good that will do because these people are scammers and they won't stop with me sending a letter but the bank said they need proof that I canceled whatever I joined up to which was nothing...I have never received anything from any of these companies they haven't taken $180 so far from me and next month they will do it again.Westpac told me that I will just have to pay the 2 payments so far for $180 $90 a month is alot of money and I am not even getting anything for it...it is so wrong and it might not stop… next month it will be $270 when I keep trying to tell them that it is a scam all they need to do is take a look at the complains board .com and search for ezykit, kitaccess. Why can’t this be stopped? Thanks for listening to me if there is anything that you can HELP me with can you please just email me or call and I just wanted to warn others... I am not well off and they are taking money that I just don't have Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all. Julie

Joseph Calgary Dec 07, 2009

I was also a victim of this ezykit...i do not remember anything that i order from the ezykit...i was charge 87.49 for ezykit [protected] it happens the same day i order online from 4goodhosting for my website...

Chuck Turner Dec 06, 2009

ezykit scam and fraud.
    =================================

Here is the head office phone number and address for the kitaccess ezykit scam company:

Just Think Media
    Fax: 780.416.0218
    Customer Service email: cus[email protected]

Company Owner: Jesse Willms
    Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

And end to this scam and refunds of stolen money is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Jl
    JLDN Dec 03, 2009

I agree with all the complaints, who the hell is access member, and another one is Sup*growth tools, never heard of them but I have been charged by them, and I'm glad to have found this site, coz I'm fuming. Glad to know that I'm not the only victim, but it's throwing me out financially, because I know how much I should have in my account and to find out that moneys has unexpectedly gone, is upsetting me. After reading all the complaints, I've noted down steps to take and hopefully stop it before they charge me again under another name. And I will be so happy to get a refund from these ###.

• Ru
    RUSS 46 Nov 30, 2009

i HAVE JUST CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD BALANCE, DISCOVERING I TOO HAVE HAD $113.08 ERMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I NEVER JOINED UP AS I COULDN'T SUBMIT, BUT IT HAS BEEN DEBITED. I NEVER AGREED TO JOIN AT ALL. THEY ARE JUST SCAMMERS. I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND. RUSSELL

• Bi
    Big Mike 50 Nov 25, 2009

Just cancelled my EZYKIT membership...not like I knew I had one. I'm broke as all hell right now so I actually clicked one of those google ads and did my research and it looked decent enough...I signed up for a 2 day trial and said NO when they asked if i wanted a recurring membership. I found out today that when I didn't "cance;" my 2-day trial I was automatically signed up for a recurring membership at $79 a month!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL A 2 DAY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP. SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! Luckily I was viewing my statement on my iPhone so when I clicked the purchase I was given a phone number and called to cancel right away.

THE GOOGLE ADS ARE A SCAM.

Just putting it out there for people who are desperate for work and thinking it might be a halfway decent idea. DON'T YOU DO IT. These people prey on the weak and desperate and feed them false hope...accompanied by a recurring membership charge of $79 a month...oh yea and I never got any sort of product whatsoever! I went to the site to start working and it was just nothing...filled with bullsh*t.

Be careful out there

maraea Nov 23, 2009

ok i have alsofallen for the same thing but mine cost $109 New Zealand money it's been about 3 weeks and have got no product. Im soooo pissed off, i have tryed all the contact numbers there is and i do not know how to cancel my membership or whatever it is. can someone please tell me how? thanks

• Va
    Valerieb1 Nov 23, 2009

I called and cancelled acaiburn after the second shipment arrived. I didn't check my visa bills until very recently to see if the payments ceased...they DIDN'T!!! I am shocked. This is my first experience at being scammed and it doesn't feel good!! How will I get my money back???

MAD A$ HELLLLL Nov 20, 2009

I am Mad AS HELL...

I am sure that there are enough people out there that have been taken that they can hunt down these people and put a hurt on these people. We could hunt them down and show them a thing or two.

These people need their clock cleaned. I could report them until i am blue in the face but nothing will ever be done about them. These fools need to pay in more ways then one. And I am more then willing to be the one to bring the clean.

• Up
    Upset in Phoenix Nov 20, 2009

I too tried Google AdWords...it was supposed to be a one time charge of $2.95 to view the materials...No where and I mean No where did it say anything aboout and $76 charge to my card. I checked and double checked to make sure there were no hidden fees. I couldn't find anything. This is totally wrong. Thanks for Scamming a Struggling Single Mom for $80... that was grocery money that I no longer have. Filed a complaint with my bank, no # on my Statement.

Beware People...nothing is for cheap or Free anymore.

• St
    StaceyKatrinaM Nov 17, 2009

Mine was from a trail with Google Ad Words...I had $109 plus $2 foreign currency fee charged to my account. I have canceled my card and putting in a claim for the bank to track where my money has gone!
    I am in New Zealand.

• Ha
    HATE MISLEADING PEOPLE! Nov 14, 2009

OK! yes I to have fallen victim to these M-F-P's. I ordered the Trial Offer for Dazzle White. I put one credit card number for it. They suggested that the Dazzle White be used together with Smile Brite. When I started to input my credit card info they would not let it go through. That should have set a red flag, but I started to put in a different credit card number and sure enough everything was a go. I finally received a package in the mail for the Dazzle White. The Smile Brite package didn't get delivered for about 6 weeks after the Dazzle White. I was charged the trial offer fee, and then before I knew it, my credit cards were being billed for all different fees with different company names. Dazzle White fee $79.28 ea. and Smile Brite fee $92.37. I never received an invoice for any of these products.I never opened them, so when I called a few different numbers, I finally got a human on the other line. They gave me an address to return the unopened products. I mailed everything back by US POSTAL SERVICE and I insured the packages and I got a confirmation of delivery. I still have not heard from either one of these companies. The Smile Brite companies Representative went so far as to tell me that I would not get a refund even if I send all products back and that he would feel badly if I were to loose both the product and the money. I since have also been billed for things I know nothing about. One was mycredithealth.com. They said that they send out a credit report every month and that I had signed up for it. I told this Sabrina Smith that I had never signed up for this nor have I ever heard of their company. She did give me a cancellation number but said that it was not likely that I would be refunded and monies. She said that she would have to send a request for refund to the corporate office and that I would receive an email in 3 to 5 days with their response. I still have not heard from them. This was a fee of $29, 95 a month. The other Fraudulent company names being used that I know of are; PRISTINEHLTH, EZYKIT, ACCESSMEMBER, DAZZLE WHITE, DAZZLE SMILE, SMILE BRITE, ULTIFEWSHWELL, HEALTHY, SWEETSMILE, HEALTH, MYCREDITHEALTH.COM, HEALTHTRACKERVHACCESS, ACCESSMEM, WHITESMILE, ETC, ETC, ETC.
    I was given this address for Dazzle Smile; 22100 East 26TH Avenue Suite 100 Aurora, Colorado 80019
    Iwas given this address for Smile Brite; 51 West Center Street #201 Orem, Utah 84057
    I have submitted reports to the Better Business Bureaus all over the United States and I am now reporting them to the Attorney General's Office, and the US Attorney General. Also report at www. FTC.gov, and also with www.econsumer.gov. I highly suggest that other victim's of these unlawful acts do the same so that these FRAUDULENT people be proscuted. I will do everything in my power to see this happen.
    And by the way to those of you who think that just closing out your credit cards will do the trick, I am sorry to tell you that the charges will still continue onto your new credit card. Make sure that you call your credit card bank and ask for the dispute department, then explain your situation with these FRAUDULENT people. My banks have been very helpful and are ready to prosecute these people for unauthorized charges. FRAUDULENT people will get what is coming to them very soon...
    Ready to Prosecute.

• Ke
    Kerri-Anne Christie Nov 14, 2009

I SO AGREE WITH ALL THESE COMENTS... I CAN NOT BEGIN TO SAY HOW F**KIN ANNOYED I AM WITH THESE SCAMMING ###... U SIGN UP WITH ONE AND HELLO ALL THESE LITTLE LEACHES ATTACHED THEM SELF UNKNOWINGLY TO URSELF TO YOUR CREDIT CARD... WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING TO DO TO GET MONEY BACK AND LET OTHERS KNOW THAT THESE ARE SCAMS... SO PISSED OFF

• Tr
    treath55 Nov 14, 2009

The same thing happen to me from ordering the Dazzlewhite and pay only shipping, I was refunded the 87.00, but was charged another 25.00 from accesmember [protected] just yesterday and the bank is no help, so I closed out the account., went to different bank. These scammers have to stop. INDY

• St
    StupidMe_TX Nov 14, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

Their "Offical" internet complaint reply message alone can tell these people are SCAMS... Note: "we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process." Where is the refund for the non-existing trial??? And DARE you not to cancel my trail.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
    I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

not happy 1983 Nov 11, 2009

I am in Australia and have also been conned. i tried ringing all the numbers and tried to send emails so that i am able to cancel any further transactions to my account but it is saying that the numbers are not connected and the email address does not exist. please help me!!! i just want to stop any further money being taken.

• Co
    Companyman Nov 10, 2009

These are just low rent scammers. I checked and found two charges of $7.01 and and an "ICBA" charge of $.06 each and two other charges of $2.96 and a $.02 "ICBA" charge. Two different phone numbers of [protected]
    and [protected]... you have to call and cancel BOTH to get both the charges stopped.

Obviously these came from the "DazzleBrite" ###.

The parent company is
    Insider Secrets
    545 8th Street
    Suite 401 NY, NY

Turn these into your state's Attorney General, either by email or by phone. A WRITTEN complaint is always worth mor than a verbal complaint. Also, turn these over to your credit card company so they can stop approval of these charges in the future for you and others like you.

• Ro
    ROMc Nov 08, 2009

yEP, THIS happened to me too. I agrees to pay quickprofitkit $1.00 for a one day trial and a few days later there was a charge of $90 on my card from someone i'd never heard of called ezykit.

I'm going to try to call their number to cancel this and get a refund.

I don't even know what ezykit is. Do they send you a product after they take your money or do they think it's ok to just take your money.

They are evil. isn't this illegal and why isn't anyone stopping them?

• Sh
    Shasta Gin Nov 07, 2009

I ordered DazzleSmile and managed to cancel it. I asked them what else they'd signed me up for without my knowledge, and they said I had to call two other numbers [protected] and [protected]) to cancel those (fitness clubs or something). I called both numbers and got a cancellation number.

A month later, EzyKit has just charged me $17.32. I have no idea what EzyKit is. I've received no product. The phone numbers in this thread are the same numbers I have already called and gotten a cancellation number from.

So apparently, even when you cancel and get a cancellation number, they still charge you - for a product that doesn't exist! When I google EzyKit, all I get are complaints about them so I can't track them down.

• Mt
    MT pockets Nov 07, 2009

They got me to, after ordering some Dazzlewhite. I sent back the Dazzlewhite and recieved an e-mail stating that there would be no more charges to my credit card. I have since been billed by Ezykit, Accessmember & Elitepack for small amounts. I did not signup for this. All my e-mails have all since bounced.

I have contacted my credit card company to cancel my card. They told me that cancelling the card would not stop the payments. What they did was to say that the card had been stolen and issued me with a new account and card number. They said this was the only way to stop the transactions.

Keep away from Dazzlewhite, Dazzlesmile pro its a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

DID I MENTION ITS A SCAM

• Dr
    drac Nov 04, 2009

same happen to me, would like to cancel, have talked to my bank, but tryed to ring...that number wont conect and tryed the website wont work either..what a load of sh*t!!!

• Wi
    williemlim Nov 03, 2009

on 26/10/2009 ezykit [protected] 39.93 USD 1.30 AUD I got of $44.60 charged on my credit card
    I have not done business with this company, so I went to your website and I see that they are doing the same to a lot of people. A couple of months ago a order Dazzle white, and a cancel before the 14 days trail and I got charge any way I dispute the charge with my credit card and know get charge by this people. This is a big scammed.
    williem

PLs help me

• Ti
    tinkerbelly Nov 02, 2009

I've been scammed too. Getting cc charges of 79.86 USD from elitepack and ezykit. I live in Ireland, cant get through on any phone numbers and cc company want cancellation number. I just dont know what to do

jenk Oct 29, 2009

hi i've been onto the bank i've had over 300.00 taken from 20.10.09 to 26.10.09 and all i get is answer machine too, disgusting. I've taken it further. I'm in New Zealand and feel absolutely stupid but fell for the hoop la too. Single parent with 6 kids just wanted to feel good about myself but guess you can't do that from stupid berry tablets aye.

• Dj
    djc13 Oct 29, 2009

wow, glad to know that I am not alone with that come on advertising. I was going to try and recoup my loss thru the credit card but then realized that I had no paper work whatsoever to back up any complaints. I cancelled the accounts but now see that I still get charges on my credit card for the ezykit.

what a scam they have.

• Zo
    Zonia Oct 23, 2009

On 10/18/09 I got of $7.01 a charge on my credit card from EZYKIT [protected] CYP.
    Zonia
    Miami, Fl

• Th
    Thomas Ryan Oct 22, 2009

I got through to the EZYKIT customer service and got them to cancell all of my details from their data base. I never agreed to any terms and conditions when I ordered the Dazzle White but they charged me for more product that I did not order! I got them back then to cancell the Dazzle White and they refunded my money. I asked why EZYKIT had charged my credit card! They say that I was still a member of there programme and that I was billed for the sum of $7.01c for that.
    I never agreed to be a member and I asked for a refund of the amount taken from my credit card and this is what the responce was:

WE ARE PROTECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH YOU AGREED TO AND THAT THERE IS NO REFUND!

The sombie on the other end of the line kept repeating this everytime I requested a refund!!!

I have no intentions of letting this go and I would ask all those affected by this to publisize this and to keep pursuing them for your money.

If anyone wants to contact me feel free to do so: [email protected]

Below is an email I sent there suppot centre!

To Whom It May Concern

I cancelled the Dazzle White product and received my refund to my credit card. However, it seems that you are still charging me on my credit card without my authorization a fee of $7.01c.

I cancelled the Dazzle White because I was charged for something I had not ordered or authorized any other payments!

ONLY THE PAYMENT FOR THE POSTAGE OF THE FREE SAMPLE!

I did not sign up to be a member of your organization and I at no time agreed to any of your terms and conditions other than the returns and cancellation ones.

EZYKIT sounds more like 'easy hit' and a way of skimming money from un-suspecting people! I did not sign up to EZYKIT.

I have posted all of those details on the internet Complaints Board and

The FREE Global Name, Shame & Claim Register

Please refund my money forthwith!

Thomas Ryan

Angry Sdcmmed Customer Oct 21, 2009

We also got scammed by ezykit. The advice from our VISA provider is that we may have to cancel our card and open a new one to avoid future charges. I intend to follow the advice in the other comments to contact www.FTC.gov to complain.

• Vi
    violafairy Oct 17, 2009

My account has been cut by ezykit [protected] too!!
    It's crazy. Will it continue to reduce my account? or just once?? Help please!

• Ad
    adam ghilchrist Oct 16, 2009

This is what they are doing now:

they are intruding into facebook accounts and posting messages on people wall such as " made $129 today working online! u guys have to check out YourBizStart.com to get started too! njd". some times they use other name like "bonuscashh.com". both of these links will take you to the same almost same page.

from there they refer people to what they call Easy Google Profit and one other site. on these sites they trap people by encouraging them to buy trial membership. once you buy trial membership, after 24 hours they charge you about $80 and tell you that you are now our regular member.

• Sk
    skint-jojo Oct 16, 2009

I have had over £100 taken from my account by Dazzlewhite, ezykit, ultrifreshwell and pristine health, initially in small sums but each getting larger. Have manged to contact them, on http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and on [protected] relatvely simply, obtained a cancellation number and instructions on how to return the (hugely overpriced) product in order to obtain refunds of all payment. Whether or not I see my money back remains to be seen but I will follow it through and hope I get it back.

Am more angered by my banks complete complacency and refusal to help. My account now has no money in it but they (dazzlewhite etc) can still take money under guaranteed transactions until 12 nov and I am powerless to stop them, the bank can then apply charges to those payments, double whammy on me, and the bank is a winner too, so no wonder they're not too bothered about helping. I have had to cancel my debit card to prevent any further companies taking payments, but i'm sure I haven't heard the last of this. Not even closing my account can stop it.

Its a scam, a clever one, which preys on people who don't read T&C's. We've all done it and I feel as stupid as hell for getting caught. They must be making a fortune from all those people who don't seek reimbursement. Make sure you do and it's not your money they're getting rich on!

• Di
    dillbob Oct 15, 2009

Cindy, I have just tried the email addy, its not working! Arrrgghh!! These fraudulent b*stards are getting more and more slippery to get hold of!

I have 3 addresses/ companies I need to cancel with Ezykit, elitepack and pristinehlth...my bank won't accept any further charges from them, but I need cancellation numbers to recoup funds.

Scamming B*STARDS!!!

• Ci
    CindyNZ Oct 14, 2009

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO EMAIL THEM A CANCELATION!!!
    I have rang my bank in New Ze3land and they have so many complaints now and stopping your credit card will NOT help!
    You have to email the parent company at: [email protected]

MY BANK GOT THAT EMAIL ADDRESS AFTER LOTS OF INTERNATIONAL FRAUD AND ITS THE ONLY SOLUTION AS YOU WILL THEN HAVE THE PROOF AND CAN GET ALL YOUR CHARGES BACK AFTER THE DATE YOU HAVE SENT THE EMAIL.
    KEEP A COPY OF EMAIL FOR YOUR BANK. WRITE ON IT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY CANCEL ALL OR ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS FROM YOUR COMPANY OR ANY COMPANYS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. DATE THE EMAIL. WRITE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES AND EVEN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CANCEL THE CARD.

• Ci
    CindyNZ Oct 14, 2009

Im in NZ just got charged $4.00 for adsense and now getting charges for ezykit $110.09 and the bank says they change their name and charge you every month. I dont know how to contact from NZ but I need to get a hold of International Fraud Department here and register a complaint . It is the most disgusting scam I have ever seen we cant even pay rent this week because of this and I have a child to look after

• Fr
    frazzled-niya Oct 11, 2009

Happened to me too...I was silly enough to purchase Dazzle White :(...Will have to make another trip to the bank to cut these ### off straight away...

Jeanne WM Oct 11, 2009

oh no!!! I am also being scammed but big time--started with 8--- .01 charges--then 8-- $1.00-then 8------$ 79.86--It was Acai Berry & I immediately cancelled-and called the cancel # Please someone help us