Ezykit | Accessmember 8664371621Unauthorized charges

I attempted to try acai burn product (Fell for the flashy advertising online) and as soon as i clicked submit, my gut told me "bad news". . . I researched after i signed up (I know - backwards) but i handled it - after a long, stressful process.

Everything was ok until today. . . I received two unauthorized charges on my card from ezykit [protected] and accessmember [protected]. . . Which are supposedly related to acai burn. So, i cancelled my card and am in the process of contacting these people - which seems impossible!!!

Do not do not do not do not try acai burn!!! And stay away from anything that says ezykit!!!

chastain Sep 18, 2009

SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME!! and i am SOOOOOOO UP SET..with my self for doing something i dont normally do...and for these ppl for being soo sneaky..? DId they refund you any of the money?

• Au
    Aussie Av Sep 19, 2009

Well you can add me to the list also but after l contacted my bank and they too are having difficulty tracking "them" l went on a mission!
    Not only do you need to get off their list by going to www.premiumacaislim.com/index.php scroll down to the bottom of the page click on contact then live chat and they can get you off the list
    you also need to ring two other companies that are the ones placing the charges they are WORLD CLUB FITNESS ring [protected] and
    WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES ring [protected]
    I haven't yet got hold of them as its out of hours but will keep trying, the numbers do give you the hours of operation. Even if l can't get a refund l can stop any further charges.

• Dz
    Dzrtman Sep 20, 2009

What a crock these people are. Deceptive, fraudulent, unethical...here's what you do. After you place your calls to get your refund put through and "cancel the membership you never applied for", wait a few days to see if they actually do it. If the credit is not issued, get in touch with your bank and file for fraudulent charges to your account. Then, goto your bank and get a new card for your account. This will stop any future charges by any more of these scam companies. Make sure you get your money back for the international charges as well, don't give these frigging people a cent!

• Th
    the kirwins Sep 21, 2009

I just had two charges from two companies, two different 1866 numbers - called one and after arguing the toss got a full refund.

Called the other and it's the same hold music, same busy message, same hours of op message, same script, same dance around terms and conditions, same we don't refund, same we'll offer you 50%, same eventual 'well customer service is our priority sir so as an act of goodwill we will issue a refund and cancel your account' - it's a bloody con... fraud! We cancelled 6 months ago... how many people are missing this on their bills and getting hosed.

• Pr
    PRO_Active Sep 21, 2009

It only gets worse!! I have so far compiled a list of 12 different phone numbers and business names that have charged or tried to charge my account in the last two weeks. Thank goodness I check my account regularly. I have called all of the above numbers and politely but very FIRMLY told them to cancel any and all memberships and got a cancellation confirmation number from each of them. I then told them they had 3 days to refund ALL money back into my account or I would not only be contacting my state's Attorney General but I would also file a claim with the US Federal Attorney General. (I have never received any product or service.) If you inform them that you know they have sold your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and account number to third parties, they won't argue about refunding your money, especially if you are listed on a state or national DO NOT CALL LIST.

Well, I didn't wait on them. I contacted the Attorney General's office immediately and filed claims on them here in Kentucky where I live and in California and Iowa where I know at least three of the "businesses" are located. I suggest everyone who reads this, to do the same in your state. Maybe if enough people complain, something will be done about this.

By the way, I have canceled and replaced my credit card and placed a fraud alert on it. Good Luck.

• Ba
    BarbarSS Sep 22, 2009

unauthorized withdraw from banking account--never heard of them

• Ba
    BarbarSS Sep 22, 2009

phone # [protected]

• Un
    Unhappy Canadian Sep 25, 2009

This number is affiliated with ezykIT. When I purchased a trial of Dazzlewhite or Acaiburn, I signed up for supplementary websites, not realizing there would be a fee charged to my credit card. This is the closest thing to a SCAM I've ever encountered. IF YOU BUY THINGS ON LINE, DON'T ACCEPT ANY OTHER "SERVICES" - YOU GET NO SERVICE, JUST CREDIT CHARGES. These online companies hide behind other products and when I signed up online, I actually signed on for three other so-called services and three other bank charges. RIP OFF!!!

• Mi
    misty blaze Sep 25, 2009

ezykit; accessmember;health member; VH Access; myfitwatcher; all these have helped themselves to small amounts from my bank account (I'm in the UK) after I bought a, so called, free trial of tooth whitener from a US company called Dazzle White. They doubled my postal charges immediately once I pressed submit and it was downhill from then on. I've cancelled my card so that's their scam finished with me, but they must be scamming millions of dollars around the world and no one is doing a thing about it. I am unable to stop them. If anyone knows how I'd love to know.

• Bl
    Blair76 Sep 26, 2009

Beware Beware Beware, I have been the victim of Dazzle White, Smile Brite and now AccessMember and Ezykit. These people do not have a conscious. I've had to cancel my credit card, issue fraudelent claims against all charges and I've filled complaints with the Better Business Bureau. It's amazing you can't find EzyKit or AccessMember on the BBB.org website, but there are complaints against Smile Brite and Dazzle White, both of whom have a BBB rating of F.
    I am frustrated and seeking legal counsel because this harmful and criminal tactics towards consumers should be stopped.

Chuck Turner Sep 30, 2009

Folks, EZYKIT is part of Dazzle White (now calling their product Dazzle Smile or Dazzle Smile Pro) and are giving the company address as>

Farend Services Limited
    3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli,
    Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus

However the company behind these products is Just Think Media, up in Canada - you can read more about them and the owner Jesse Willms here:

Also one of their other sites gives a US address in Iowa:

Farend Services Ltd.
    PO Box 10276
    Des Moines, Iowa

A Google search shows that address as being linked with hundreds of complaints about Dazzlewhite and Acaiburn scams:

A search on the Cyprus address shows links to lots of p0rn sites:

Folks should keep filing complaints at www.FTC.gov or www.econsumer.gov so that the authorities take note and take action to shut down this company once and for all.

Once they have your card details they will keep charging you different amounts under many different names:
    ezykit; accessmember;health member; VH Access; acaiburn etc etc. Each month they change the name and the amount and hit you for different charges - this aint nothing but theft!

Again, you can read more about the company and people behind these scams at:

Report them to: www.FTC.gov (file a complaint online, by phone or by mail)

• Pa
    Patricia_d Oct 01, 2009

Hello,

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Vk
    VKL Oct 03, 2009

I am so mad right now, I called held forever, same thing each charge different number - big scam - under section so and so you blah blah blah... and my card company won't even stop them from charging me because they have my information that is another scam

Chuck Turner Oct 07, 2009

File a complaint with the FTC at www.FTC.gov

This is a big scam Jesse Willms Just Think Media / JDW Media LLC is behind the dazzle smile/ ezykit/ elitepack fraud...

• Sm
    *SMILE* Oct 10, 2009

I fell for the Dazzlewhite scam too, 4 transactions have now been taken from my account in the names of EZYKIT, ELITEPACK, HEALTHMEMBER & VH ACCESS. Whilst they are not big money transactions it's still sickening that these scammers can take my money from my account and my bank are powerless to stop it! I have tried to cancel these through Dazzlewhite but I'm getting nowhere. It's good to read the advice on here given by different people - let's hope these 'people' get stopped soon

• Je
    Jeanne WM Oct 11, 2009

oh no!!! I am also being scammed but big time--started with 8--- .01 charges--then 8-- $1.00-then 8------$ 79.86--It was Acai Berry & I immediately cancelled-and called the cancel # Please someone help us

• Fr
    frazzled-niya Oct 11, 2009

Happened to me too...I was silly enough to purchase Dazzle White :(...Will have to make another trip to the bank to cut these ### off straight away...

• Ci
    CindyNZ Oct 14, 2009

Im in NZ just got charged $4.00 for adsense and now getting charges for ezykit $110.09 and the bank says they change their name and charge you every month. I dont know how to contact from NZ but I need to get a hold of International Fraud Department here and register a complaint . It is the most disgusting scam I have ever seen we cant even pay rent this week because of this and I have a child to look after

• Ci
    CindyNZ Oct 14, 2009

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS TO EMAIL THEM A CANCELATION!!!
    I have rang my bank in New Ze3land and they have so many complaints now and stopping your credit card will NOT help!
    You have to email the parent company at: [email protected]

MY BANK GOT THAT EMAIL ADDRESS AFTER LOTS OF INTERNATIONAL FRAUD AND ITS THE ONLY SOLUTION AS YOU WILL THEN HAVE THE PROOF AND CAN GET ALL YOUR CHARGES BACK AFTER THE DATE YOU HAVE SENT THE EMAIL.
    KEEP A COPY OF EMAIL FOR YOUR BANK. WRITE ON IT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY CANCEL ALL OR ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS FROM YOUR COMPANY OR ANY COMPANYS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. DATE THE EMAIL. WRITE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES AND EVEN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CANCEL THE CARD.

• Di
    dillbob Oct 15, 2009

Cindy, I have just tried the email addy, its not working! Arrrgghh!! These fraudulent b*stards are getting more and more slippery to get hold of!

I have 3 addresses/ companies I need to cancel with Ezykit, elitepack and pristinehlth...my bank won't accept any further charges from them, but I need cancellation numbers to recoup funds.

Scamming B*STARDS!!!

• Sk
    skint-jojo Oct 16, 2009

I have had over £100 taken from my account by Dazzlewhite, ezykit, ultrifreshwell and pristine health, initially in small sums but each getting larger. Have manged to contact them, on http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and on [protected] relatvely simply, obtained a cancellation number and instructions on how to return the (hugely overpriced) product in order to obtain refunds of all payment. Whether or not I see my money back remains to be seen but I will follow it through and hope I get it back.

Am more angered by my banks complete complacency and refusal to help. My account now has no money in it but they (dazzlewhite etc) can still take money under guaranteed transactions until 12 nov and I am powerless to stop them, the bank can then apply charges to those payments, double whammy on me, and the bank is a winner too, so no wonder they're not too bothered about helping. I have had to cancel my debit card to prevent any further companies taking payments, but i'm sure I haven't heard the last of this. Not even closing my account can stop it.

Its a scam, a clever one, which preys on people who don't read T&C's. We've all done it and I feel as stupid as hell for getting caught. They must be making a fortune from all those people who don't seek reimbursement. Make sure you do and it's not your money they're getting rich on!

• Ad
    adam ghilchrist Oct 16, 2009

This is what they are doing now:

they are intruding into facebook accounts and posting messages on people wall such as " made $129 today working online! u guys have to check out YourBizStart.com to get started too! njd". some times they use other name like "bonuscashh.com". both of these links will take you to the same almost same page.

from there they refer people to what they call Easy Google Profit and one other site. on these sites they trap people by encouraging them to buy trial membership. once you buy trial membership, after 24 hours they charge you about $80 and tell you that you are now our regular member.

• Vi
    violafairy Oct 17, 2009

My account has been cut by ezykit [protected] too!!
    It's crazy. Will it continue to reduce my account? or just once?? Help please!

Angry Sdcmmed Customer Oct 21, 2009

We also got scammed by ezykit. The advice from our VISA provider is that we may have to cancel our card and open a new one to avoid future charges. I intend to follow the advice in the other comments to contact www.FTC.gov to complain.

• Th
    Thomas Ryan Oct 22, 2009

I got through to the EZYKIT customer service and got them to cancell all of my details from their data base. I never agreed to any terms and conditions when I ordered the Dazzle White but they charged me for more product that I did not order! I got them back then to cancell the Dazzle White and they refunded my money. I asked why EZYKIT had charged my credit card! They say that I was still a member of there programme and that I was billed for the sum of $7.01c for that.
    I never agreed to be a member and I asked for a refund of the amount taken from my credit card and this is what the responce was:

WE ARE PROTECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH YOU AGREED TO AND THAT THERE IS NO REFUND!

The sombie on the other end of the line kept repeating this everytime I requested a refund!!!

I have no intentions of letting this go and I would ask all those affected by this to publisize this and to keep pursuing them for your money.

If anyone wants to contact me feel free to do so: [email protected]

Below is an email I sent there suppot centre!

To Whom It May Concern

I cancelled the Dazzle White product and received my refund to my credit card. However, it seems that you are still charging me on my credit card without my authorization a fee of $7.01c.

I cancelled the Dazzle White because I was charged for something I had not ordered or authorized any other payments!

ONLY THE PAYMENT FOR THE POSTAGE OF THE FREE SAMPLE!

I did not sign up to be a member of your organization and I at no time agreed to any of your terms and conditions other than the returns and cancellation ones.

EZYKIT sounds more like 'easy hit' and a way of skimming money from un-suspecting people! I did not sign up to EZYKIT.

I have posted all of those details on the internet Complaints Board and

The FREE Global Name, Shame & Claim Register

Please refund my money forthwith!

Thomas Ryan

• Zo
    Zonia Oct 23, 2009

On 10/18/09 I got of $7.01 a charge on my credit card from EZYKIT [protected] CYP.
    I have not done business with this company, so I went to your website and I see that they are doing the same to a lot of people. A couple of months ago a order Dazzle white, and a cancel before the 14 days trail and I got charge any way I dispute the charge with my credit card and know get charge by this people. This is a big scammed.
    Zonia
    Miami, Fl

• Dj
    djc13 Oct 29, 2009

wow, glad to know that I am not alone with that come on advertising. I was going to try and recoup my loss thru the credit card but then realized that I had no paper work whatsoever to back up any complaints. I cancelled the accounts but now see that I still get charges on my credit card for the ezykit.

what a scam they have.

• Je
    jenk Oct 29, 2009

hi i've been onto the bank i've had over 300.00 taken from 20.10.09 to 26.10.09 and all i get is answer machine too, disgusting. I've taken it further. I'm in New Zealand and feel absolutely stupid but fell for the hoop la too. Single parent with 6 kids just wanted to feel good about myself but guess you can't do that from stupid berry tablets aye.

• Ti
    tinkerbelly Nov 02, 2009

I've been scammed too. Getting cc charges of 79.86 USD from elitepack and ezykit. I live in Ireland, cant get through on any phone numbers and cc company want cancellation number. I just dont know what to do

• Wi
    williemlim Nov 03, 2009

on 26/10/2009 ezykit [protected] 39.93 USD 1.30 AUD I got of $44.60 charged on my credit card
    williem

PLs help me

• Dr
    drac Nov 04, 2009

same happen to me, would like to cancel, have talked to my bank, but tryed to ring...that number wont conect and tryed the website wont work either..what a load of sh*t!!!

• Mt
    MT pockets Nov 07, 2009

They got me to, after ordering some Dazzlewhite. I sent back the Dazzlewhite and recieved an e-mail stating that there would be no more charges to my credit card. I have since been billed by Ezykit, Accessmember & Elitepack for small amounts. I did not signup for this. All my e-mails have all since bounced.

I have contacted my credit card company to cancel my card. They told me that cancelling the card would not stop the payments. What they did was to say that the card had been stolen and issued me with a new account and card number. They said this was the only way to stop the transactions.

Keep away from Dazzlewhite, Dazzlesmile pro its a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

DID I MENTION ITS A SCAM

• Sh
    Shasta Gin Nov 07, 2009

I ordered DazzleSmile and managed to cancel it. I asked them what else they'd signed me up for without my knowledge, and they said I had to call two other numbers [protected] and [protected]) to cancel those (fitness clubs or something). I called both numbers and got a cancellation number.

A month later, EzyKit has just charged me $17.32. I have no idea what EzyKit is. I've received no product. The phone numbers in this thread are the same numbers I have already called and gotten a cancellation number from.

So apparently, even when you cancel and get a cancellation number, they still charge you - for a product that doesn't exist! When I google EzyKit, all I get are complaints about them so I can't track them down.

• Ro
    ROMc Nov 08, 2009

yEP, THIS happened to me too. I agrees to pay quickprofitkit $1.00 for a one day trial and a few days later there was a charge of $90 on my card from someone i'd never heard of called ezykit.

I'm going to try to call their number to cancel this and get a refund.

I don't even know what ezykit is. Do they send you a product after they take your money or do they think it's ok to just take your money.

They are evil. isn't this illegal and why isn't anyone stopping them?

• Co
    Companyman Nov 10, 2009

These are just low rent scammers. I checked and found two charges of $7.01 and and an "ICBA" charge of $.06 each and two other charges of $2.96 and a $.02 "ICBA" charge. Two different phone numbers of [protected]
    and [protected]... you have to call and cancel BOTH to get both the charges stopped.

Obviously these came from the "DazzleBrite" ###.

The parent company is
    Insider Secrets
    545 8th Street
    Suite 401 NY, NY

Turn these into your state's Attorney General, either by email or by phone. A WRITTEN complaint is always worth mor than a verbal complaint. Also, turn these over to your credit card company so they can stop approval of these charges in the future for you and others like you.

not happy 1983 Nov 11, 2009

I am in Australia and have also been conned. i tried ringing all the numbers and tried to send emails so that i am able to cancel any further transactions to my account but it is saying that the numbers are not connected and the email address does not exist. please help me!!! i just want to stop any further money being taken.

• St
    StupidMe_TX Nov 14, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

Their "Offical" internet complaint reply message alone can tell these people are SCAMS... Note: "we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process." Where is the refund for the non-existing trial??? And DARE you not to cancel my trail.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
    I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

• Tr
    treath55 Nov 14, 2009

The same thing happen to me from ordering the Dazzlewhite and pay only shipping, I was refunded the 87.00, but was charged another 25.00 from accesmember [protected] just yesterday and the bank is no help, so I closed out the account., went to different bank. These scammers have to stop. INDY

• Ke
    Kerri-Anne Christie Nov 14, 2009

I SO AGREE WITH ALL THESE COMENTS... I CAN NOT BEGIN TO SAY HOW F**KIN ANNOYED I AM WITH THESE SCAMMING ###... U SIGN UP WITH ONE AND HELLO ALL THESE LITTLE LEACHES ATTACHED THEM SELF UNKNOWINGLY TO URSELF TO YOUR CREDIT CARD... WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING TO DO TO GET MONEY BACK AND LET OTHERS KNOW THAT THESE ARE SCAMS... SO PISSED OFF

• Ha
    HATE MISLEADING PEOPLE! Nov 14, 2009

OK! yes I to have fallen victim to these M-F-P's. I ordered the Trial Offer for Dazzle White. I put one credit card number for it. They suggested that the Dazzle White be used together with Smile Brite. When I started to input my credit card info they would not let it go through. That should have set a red flag, but I started to put in a different credit card number and sure enough everything was a go. I finally received a package in the mail for the Dazzle White. The Smile Brite package didn't get delivered for about 6 weeks after the Dazzle White. I was charged the trial offer fee, and then before I knew it, my credit cards were being billed for all different fees with different company names. Dazzle White fee $79.28 ea. and Smile Brite fee $92.37. I never received an invoice for any of these products.I never opened them, so when I called a few different numbers, I finally got a human on the other line. They gave me an address to return the unopened products. I mailed everything back by US POSTAL SERVICE and I insured the packages and I got a confirmation of delivery. I still have not heard from either one of these companies. The Smile Brite companies Representative went so far as to tell me that I would not get a refund even if I send all products back and that he would feel badly if I were to loose both the product and the money. I since have also been billed for things I know nothing about. One was mycredithealth.com. They said that they send out a credit report every month and that I had signed up for it. I told this Sabrina Smith that I had never signed up for this nor have I ever heard of their company. She did give me a cancellation number but said that it was not likely that I would be refunded and monies. She said that she would have to send a request for refund to the corporate office and that I would receive an email in 3 to 5 days with their response. I still have not heard from them. This was a fee of $29, 95 a month. The other Fraudulent company names being used that I know of are; PRISTINEHLTH, EZYKIT, ACCESSMEMBER, DAZZLE WHITE, DAZZLE SMILE, SMILE BRITE, ULTIFEWSHWELL, HEALTHY, SWEETSMILE, HEALTH, MYCREDITHEALTH.COM, HEALTHTRACKERVHACCESS, ACCESSMEM, WHITESMILE, ETC, ETC, ETC.
    I was given this address for Dazzle Smile; 22100 East 26TH Avenue Suite 100 Aurora, Colorado 80019
    Iwas given this address for Smile Brite; 51 West Center Street #201 Orem, Utah 84057
    I have submitted reports to the Better Business Bureaus all over the United States and I am now reporting them to the Attorney General's Office, and the US Attorney General. Also report at www. FTC.gov, and also with www.econsumer.gov. I highly suggest that other victim's of these unlawful acts do the same so that these FRAUDULENT people be proscuted. I will do everything in my power to see this happen.
    And by the way to those of you who think that just closing out your credit cards will do the trick, I am sorry to tell you that the charges will still continue onto your new credit card. Make sure that you call your credit card bank and ask for the dispute department, then explain your situation with these FRAUDULENT people. My banks have been very helpful and are ready to prosecute these people for unauthorized charges. FRAUDULENT people will get what is coming to them very soon...
    Ready to Prosecute.