Ezy KitCredit card scam

M

I ordered a "free" trial of Dazzle White (which was not free!) --which is the only thing l've ever ordered from overseas--and a week later started getting small amounts taken from my credit card, which l've only just discovered. Should have been more vigilant! My credit card was cancelled today and a total of 8 unauthorized charges were found by the bank. I will be posting this on "Facebook" in the hopes of saving others from the same fate. Please keep a check on your credit cards!!!
Mauz

• Mf
    Mfield Oct 15, 2009

I, also found an unauthorized charged on my credit card. I never ordered the product .. in fact I've never heard of it before. Upon calling the number I was told that the computers were being booted up and I was to call back. When I called back I was told that he couldn't give me any info. This neccesitated having to cancel my card. A real inconvenience. M. Field, Canada

• Br
    brigie Oct 15, 2009

ive never orderd anyting eighter!!! its a real scam!!!

suesojka Oct 20, 2009

I canceled this product back in June (after being charged over $100 per mo by dazzle white and it's cohort tooth whitening product).

Now I find I am being charged $2.95 and $7.95 a mo respectively.

suesojka Oct 20, 2009

You company continues to charge my charge card eventhough I cancelled the product back inAugust 2009. No confermation number was given to me when I called to cancel, but I told to operator I did not want any more charges or product from this company.

Org. Order June 10 for the FREE Tiral of the Dazzle white/Easy White trial kit...Charged $1.95/$1.83 for "shipping"

Not realizing this was going to be a "running" charge situation, I was surprized when the product came a second time.

I CANCELLED in August when I got my Charge statement for the ridiculous $85.18.
    No charged in August or September, but I now find charges for small amounts dated 10/15 for $7.01/$2.96.

I have since gone back through my charge statements and found:
    June 30 Dzzle white and easy white charge me for $78.23/$58.76
    July 12 Dazzle white charge me andother $58.76
    July 25 Easy White charged me another $85.18

So my FREE trial has now charged my account a grand total of $294.68. NOT FREE.

Time to notify the BBB.

• Sc
    scammedinNC Oct 22, 2009

Same thing happened to me: 2 charges of $79.28 and a separate charge of $8.53 per month for a FREE trial!! It's a scam. I called right away to cancel.. got a cancellation confirm number.

• Co
    Coleen Hoggard Nov 03, 2009

i have recently noticed from on lone bank ( which i have only just startrd using) that Ezy kit have been taking money out of my bank account without my permission and i donot know how long they have been taking it out.

• Ca
    carrielilley Nov 10, 2009

you have taken money off my debit card of 49.95 without my consent i want it refunded back to my card and cancel any subscription i might have entered into

MAK0215 Nov 10, 2009

I was just doing my online banking and discovered two deductions for $17.32 from EZY Kit and Elite Pack. I have no idea what these companies do and why they charged my account. The customer service phone numbers listed on my banking site are different from each other but both go to the same place. I have no idea what's going on but I damn well better get my money back!!!

• Am
    Amstar Nov 14, 2009

I went to get money out of my account tongiht and apparently this Ezykit had taken over $100 in my account, which was my only money i had left for me to pay to get to work and back. This is a MAJOR scam. i never have seen it before and my bank is going to be charging them with Fraud!

• Mo
    monuwara bibi Nov 16, 2009

ezy kit has been taking money out of my bank account for no resion or permission
    does any one know who they are and what the acctuall company is? email me please on [email protected]
    thank you sooo much.

• Ca
    cantrin Nov 17, 2009

Definetly this EZYKIT is a big big scam, nothing but a rip off to the general public whom are very vulnerable because of the global economic crisis, people are looking for jobs to make some extra money, only to get rip off by these monsters . Raking in millions of dollars daily from innocent people, I hope that they can answer to the almighty on judgement day.

ken
    I myself got ripped off by EZYKIT

maconlon Nov 21, 2009

An American company called Ezykit/[protected] has been deducting USD $79.86 with a fee of $2.63 converting to $90.15 out of my account without my permission and cannot be traced. I have no idea who this is but they are scammers.

Maixiong Nov 22, 2009

$48.92 was deducted from my bank account after I supposely paying $1.79 for a kit to start an online job. I wanted to know can these people legally taking out money from other people bank account without permision, not knowing until after it's already been done and then said can't be refunded. What in the hell is going on? I didn't authorize this company to charge $48.92. I barely make it day to day, pretty much every penny count and now got scammed...please someone look into this company called (netaccess8663893872).

Danip62 Nov 22, 2009

Ezykit keep taking money out of my account. I live in the UK and want to know how I can stop these monies going out of my account. Can someone give me a number I can ring from the UK to sort this out. I am getting terribly frustrated with these companies who say they are sending you through products and then suddenly take out money every month. I want it to stop now!!
    Dani Peace

• Kr
    Krys17 Nov 22, 2009

ordered a online book for $1.00. They kept taking money out of my credit card ($25 and $88) plus various other mionr $2 charges-ALL which i did not authorise. Cant find a contact number for them, nor do i know how to cancel anything with them-inc them tkaing out money on my credit card. Absolute nightmare

Danip62 Nov 24, 2009

Hi Pauline
    Thank you for your reply, however it looks like an automated reply. I have just phoned the number you supplied and it says 'the number you have dialled has not been recognised' as I come from the UK as stated in my last comment, is there a code that I need to dial before I can contact an advisor? Also where abouts in the US am I phoning as I need to know what the time difference is. Please help me sort this out, as the only other option for me is to close my bank account and set up another one, whereby ezykit can not take anymore money out.
    Thanks

• Le
    Lee Melville Nov 25, 2009

Leland Melville

I have trying to get these crooks to cancel my account and refund me my money they stole on my Visa. All I ever get is their billing department is down and to call back the next day. This whole thing is a scam and we are all screwed.

Danip62 Nov 25, 2009

No, no, no, no, I don't want this and you are not being very helpful at all. I need a code to ring as I am ringing from the UK. I can't get through to the number you have given me. Can I please have some contact from a person rather than an automated reply.

My satisfaction is not our concern as you have not given me the information that I need.

Danip62 Nov 27, 2009

Ok this is complete pants, all I want is the code to ring an overseas number. I am going to go down close my bank account and you will not be able to take anymore monies out of my account. I will also be contacting Watchdog here which is a televised programme on consumer law.

Danip62 Nov 27, 2009

I would be grateful for any advise as to what I should do. I have complained about ezykit and all I get is a stupid automated reply with a number to call but it says that the number is not recognised. Bearing in mind I live in the UK I need to know where I'm phoning to as there will be a time difference and code to use.

I had ordered acaiburn and now looks like I am on their books and small amounts of money including overseas transactions is being taken out of my account. Can someone tell me what the best thing to do seeing as I don't get any proper info from these annoying people.

I realise that this is a lesson learned.

Danip62 Nov 27, 2009

Oh and I meant 'advice' not 'advise.

• Ha
    Hanim Nov 27, 2009

I have ordered vitamins from ACAI burn with the postage price for £2.99. then when I seen my statement I have noticed that they have taken £20 for my order.
    Sience I have returned this so called free trial item, but I have got more problem.
    After that now EZYKIT taking money from my account and also I am being charged for web acces.I dont know for which website. I dont have any telephone numbers to call them.and when I email to Acai they say that they know nothing.
    It is really annoying to pay money out each month for nothing.
    I have contacted my credit card company and they said they will investigate.But 6 month passed with no luck.I have even closed my credit card account, but bank says that they can still take money from my account despite it is closed.
    AAAAHHHHH.
    Khanim

• Si
    silverlily Dec 07, 2009

The Google Work at Home "Make Money " online advertisement is a SCAM. I ordered it for my 81 yr old mother to supplement her income and keep her actively working. The website said I could try it for 7 days for a $1.00. She received an email welcoming her to the work at home program.
    She read thru it and decided she wouldn't be interested so I called 3 days after ordering it and they told me that it was only a 2 day trial period, but not to worry, they would cancel the membership and refund the money.
    Well I travel extensively and until I returned home, I didn't know that they did cancel my membership but they DID NOT refund the money PLUS they charged my card another $79.86.
    I CANNOT believe GOOGLE would be associated with this company. The number of complaints about this company are almost endless.
    We never received a product and were coerced into a false pretense on the trial period.
    I filed a claim against them with my bank and i will file complaints on as many websites as I can find to help STOP them from scamming anyone else.

• Ro
    rosalie pedersen Dec 11, 2009

i ordered the acai burn and canceled after the first shipment then i noticed a charge of 7.01 every month for an "ezy kit" so i called the 1-866 number on my statement and the cancled that sevice then the following month i started getting a charge for 2.96 for an "elite pak" again i had to call the 1-866 number on my statement to get it stopped. I wonder what charges will come next?

this is a scam big time= i worry how many people out there don't notice the charges?

Sucker1000 Dec 11, 2009

Signed up for 1a 3 day triasl EzyKit for 2.95, then recevied credit card statement wit that plus $79.86 chanrge, then they sold my info yto Online memebet for$27.79 and have billed the next statement which I don't even have, that my CC Co. told me about and their are two other companies billing me GrossTools, andPower platform, I have never received anything from these companies and have not even heard of them. God knows how many other companies they sent my credit card number to, or maybe they all belong to the parent company of Identity Vault or Far End Services Inc. It is impossible to get the customer service reps to give you more than the minimum info, they won't tell you a email address, web address(never kept the first one) so you can get the ### to quit! Fraud, scam whatever, google must get rid of it!!!

Jo Claire Jan 02, 2010

What I did when I found out that i had someone charging my credit card is I called MasterCard and told them I wanted to cancel it, but they don't just cancel it right away you have to put your card on a 5 day hold treating it as if it was lost or stolen. This way if you don't call them to reactivate it they will cancel it an issue you a new one with a new number and everything.