EZWHITENEVER RECIEVED PACKAGES

ATTENTION*** AARON

I HAD ORDERED THIS PRODUCT MONTHS BAK AND RECEIVED THE FIRST 2-PACKAGES WHERE I HAD TO PERSONALLY GO TO POST OFFICE AND SIGN FOR THEM MYSELF!! AFTER THE 2-MONTHS NEVER RECEIVED ANY MORE ORDERS BUT, YET BEING CHARGED FOR PRODUCTS NEVER RECIEVED~~I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED & SPOKE TO A REPRESENATIVE IMMEDIATELY TO CANCEL ORDER FOR PRODUCTS NEVER RECVD BUT YET CHARGD FOR!I SPOKE TO A MARIA OR MELISSA WHO HAD ADVISED ME THEY WOULD CANCEL ORDER IMMEDIATELY!! 2 MONTHS LATER I WAS INFORMED BY MY BANK THAT COMPANY WAS STILL DEDUCTING FROM ACCOUNT & STILL NO PRODUCT RECEIVED! NOW I CALL AGAIN TO SPEAK WIT A REPRESENATIVE BY THE NAME OD KAREN#142 SHE GUARENTEED ME THIS TIME THAT IT WOULD B CANCELLD & WILL SEND LAST PRODUCT SHIPPED OUT FREE>>AS A COURTESY FOR DEALING WIT THE HEADACHE OF BEING CHARGED & NOT RECEIVING A PRODUCT~~MY CONCERN IS THAT I TRULY HOPE THIS WILL B THE LAST TIME I NEED TO CANCEL WIT THIS COMPANY REGARDING MY ACCOUNT~~I AM PLEASED WIT THE MANNER THE REPRESENATIV KAREN HANDLED MY PROBLM & RESSOLVED THE ISSUE~~THE 1ST REPRESANTATIV WAS NOT AT ALL HELPFUL~~KAREN #142 HOW EVER MADE UP FOR THE MISTAKES OF THE 1ST REPRESENATIVE! MY ONLY CONCERN AT THIS TIME IS WHETHER OR NOT THEY WILL ACTUALLY CANCEL THE CHARGES MAD TO THE ACCOUNT IF IM NOT RECEIVING THE PRODUCT~~PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOW THRU WITH THE CANCELLATION OF CHARGES!! IF IM NOT RECEIVING THE PRODUCT WHY SHOULD I B CHARGED & FURTHER MORE WHY SHOULD I HAV TO CALL A 3RD TIME TO CANCEL A PRODUCT!!

• Da
    darkestmiracleman Oct 23, 2009

OK so I called EZWhit'es phone number that is on my bank statement. That was a no go because it was disconnected. I actually received mine so I'm not upset about that, just no one to contact if you want to cancel. I was quite happy with the product and I received good results.

So, doing a little research...there is also an address on my bank statement. Googled it and came up with a potential parent company. What could making the call hurt. It was answered right away and was directed to a directory. Ignore it, dial "0". I got a nice gentleman who answered my question. Yes they do sell EZWhite and he could help me cancel my "subscription". He told me I would receive an email and no more would be shipped. We'll see what happens.

Moral of the story...EZWhite = Digital Instructor LLC