Ezone Insurance Services, IncCar insurance

Q

This is the letter i received from this Company, not even on Company Letterhead final demand

Regard to Invoice: Date Amount
02/21/2017 $100.00

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that despite numerous efforts to obtain final payment for your contract, I have been unsuccessful and must now accelerate collection efforts in accordance with the terms and conditions of our original agreement dated 02/21/2014 and signed by you.

Client shall pay for expenses of Ezone Insurance Services, Inc. in enforcement of remedies including reasonable Attorney’s fees and other legal expenses. All overdue payments shall bear interest at 9% per month until paid in full. Interest will continue to accumulate until date of payment if we do not receive this payment by 02/28/2017. We will at our option persue this matter in los angeles county justice court or forward this account to corporate collection agency in which case your name will be reported to major business credit rating. We may also report this to the i.R.S as debt concellation income under I.R.S. Reg.S1.61.12 if payment is not received.

I cancelled my insurance with the company that provided insurance, that advised me i must do it by 2/17/2017, so the policy wouldn't renew. This company is horible, no matter what i do this company will find a way to make you pay. If you change your address, your insurance increase.