eznet incomeScam

I thought I was signing up for a way to mak a little extra cash instead 2 payments of £30.00 has ben removed from my account and I have recieved nothing. I am absolutely furious and want my money bac but the only way to get hold of these people is phone or post.

• St
    Stephen Cracknell Sep 11, 2009

IMPORTANT!!! - EZNETINCOME.COM.AU > HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS AMERICAN SCAM!!! I unknowingly registered this domain name to start a site to sell my e-books and others and have it mainly based on a free blog and content!! MY SITE IS NOT A SCAM AND FREE. If you want to buy something, it's your choice. I am a registered business AND PERFECTLY LEGIT and also own easynetincome.com.au and freelocaladvertising.ueuo.com which I am all still working on. I should have done my research on the site names first, I am an AUSTRALIAN SMALL BUSINESS, so please don't let my name be linked to these scam artists in any way.

Chuck Turner Jun 13, 2009

eznetincome / emillionaire scammer Brock Felt

Comments

• Ez
    EZ Net Income Victim Apr 28, 2009

In reply to trinese's post, I can confirm that the young girl (Susan) on the Blog is a scam. I live in Bedford, and it is in no way near A5. What makes it more interesting is when I was scammed, I contacted her asking her how I can contact EZ Net Income as their you can not reach them on phone.

I got one of those automated replies. You can not reach her, i.e. if she does exist. I suspect there is no one like Susan and maybe these are just smart scammers who know they can get away by impersonating a woman.

I honestly feel sorry for the woman in the picture, whoever she is, I am sure she is not aware that her photo is being used to scam innocent fortune hunters. At the time of this post, I am counting losses. I hope others will learn from my mistakes and not pay a penny to these scammers.

• Sc
    scirdan Apr 26, 2009

I love the disclaimer, it says "the testimonials are fictional" :)

I do not work for Google and Google is in no way associated with this website.

This page and associated pages on this site are an advertisement. All persons mentioned on this blog are fictional examples of people who used the promoted products and is for demonstration purposes only. The statements contained herein come from many different people and are not necessarily being made about the specific products discussed.

The author and publisher makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this Website and or any products or services supplied by any third party.

They disclaim any warranties (expressed or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The authors and publisher shall in no event be held liable for any loss or other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.

The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites, products, or services listed here. Any potential results that are discussed on this site, or any sites owned by the author and publisher, are for your guide only.

I cannot guarantee your success, in any particular endeavor. What works for me, or my associates, may not work well for you. This is a fact of life, and one that you should be fully aware of when you act upon my advice.

The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as financial advice. The information may not apply to you. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this Website and materials as the result of the use of such information.

All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.

Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to googleprofitsinsider.com. The initial shipping and handling charge of $2.95 S&H which includes fourteen (14) days worth of access to the online directories and training. After 14 days, you will be charged MONTHLY of $47.50 for the recurring monthly fee for the googleprofitsinsider.com membership. After the 30 day trial I will be charged $99 for the program. Membership fees will be charged to the credit card used by you to complete the signup process unless you cancel your membership or change your billing method. If you're not satisfied for any reason, and cancel before the monthly charge is made, you will be charged only for the initial shipping and handling fee. Access is contracted on a month-to-month basis and can only be cancelled by calling customer service any time fourteen days prior to the payment date. Shipping and Handling Fees are not cancelable nor are they eligible for refund. Refunds will be issued for up to 30 days from your purchase date but please contact us if you are unsatisfied with your purchase at any time.

If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that googleprofitsinsider.com may charge $47.50 on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying googleprofitsinsider.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card.

Upon completion of the order form, should your credit card be declined, we may, at our option continue to try to authorize your purchase on future dates. Your acceptance of these terms indicates your additional acceptance that should your purchase of either the shipping for your free kit, or your monthly membership fee eventually approve, you will accept and approve those charges to your method of payment.

• Ri
    rita0509 Apr 17, 2009

I will have to cancel my debit card as this Beth's money is a scam -what a shame that she uses Christ's name to promote her scam. I should have listened to my gut when I did this, but the Christian Mom thing fooled me. Creeps are out there everywhere..

• Tr
    trinese Apr 10, 2009

NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY? SEEKING LIKE MINDED PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HELP OTHERS.
    GO TO: mysite.thepeoplesprogram.com/trinese

• Tr
    trinese Apr 10, 2009

This is not the good news I wanted to hear. I thought google was legit but from your comments it does'nt seem so. I was thinking about doing this there is a girl saying she does this to stay at home with her kids and she make upto 3000 a week doing this. Is it or is it not a scam? I don't want to find out I'll just stick my "cash gifting" there is nothig like it. I get cash in the mail by overnight carrier and if you guys are still searching for a real opportunity this is the fastest way to make some large sums of money. Go to my web page now to see how this is working for people all over the globe.
    mysite.thepeoplesprogram.com/trinese

John Mann Apr 10, 2009

Hello All,

I too have been victimized by these jerks. I knew going in that it was gonna cause me some grief but I wanted to study their marketing method which is very successful.

The BS (for me anyway) is that 1) They don't explain what is going to happen as far as charges to your credit card. Suspecting that was intentional, I used a card that was nearly maxed out to order the $1.97 trial I thought I was getting.

They tried (and failed) to charge my card $197.00 although I never saw anything about a charge like that coming up.

I could rant all day about this. I've never received anything at all ... no emails no home delivery.

I hope I'm out of their system.

John

• We
    webboss Apr 03, 2009

Yeah, I was taken too...they got $1.88 out of me HOWEVER I canceled my debit card...In 5 to 7 days I will have a new card and those charges that they want will not get to them. ALSO what I plan to do if they end up sending me a CD is to COPY it OR if I can't I will screen-shot all their info AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET for all to see.

I'll check back here to see how things are going for you people AND I'll post a link to the image files OR a place you can see the info I recieve...IF ANY

• Da
    Dan Mar 25, 2009

If you read the terms and conditions, not only is there a monthly charge, but a program fee of 99 bucks if you don't cancel in time. Always read the terms and conditions before getting involved with anything shady, that's wat saved me.

Nickw069 Mar 23, 2009

Luckily i had the foresight to read the whole of this guy Craigs 'blog' in which he details how he mad 5k a month so i didn't get as far as some of you. However i was so sickened by this that i attempted to get in contact with Google themselves as this was advertising as a way to make money from Google, stating that Google would send out the cheques personally. I found contacting Google just as bloody difficult as many of you have found contacting the scamers, perhaps they don't care that innocent people are being fleeced by a company using their Logo to give legitimacy.

Moral of the story: If its to good to be true, your about to be robbed.

• Da
    davedg33 Mar 16, 2009

just check the small print at the bottom of the page...

• Pa
    Paula Mar 12, 2009

Thank you, everyone, and this website, for all these warnings. I was about to be sign up, but first decided to do some research because it sounded too good to be true.

What is very, very troubling is that this scam is being advertised on conservative Christian websites! The website is www.bethsmoney.com. The title is "Beth Fisher: Christian Mom Making Money at Home", and the text is as follows:

"My name is Beth Fisher. I'm a full-time mom of 3 from Asheville, NC and a devout christian and believer in Good things happening to Good people. Despite my full time job of taking care of the household (and, YES, it is a full time job!), I found great part-time employment on my computer from home! I work about 15 hours a week and bring in an extra $1300/week on average. I love what I do, I can stay home with my kids and still make money on the computer, and anybody can do it! Read my article below to see exactly how."

There were also various "testimonials" as well as supposed pictures of checks that Google had sent to "Beth" and a few others. I don't know what to make of these "checks" from Google, but the first tip-off that this is a scam is the fact that she describes herself as a devout christian. If she were truly a devout Christian, then the word "Christian" would be capitalized, and not lower-cased.

I feel bad for everyone who has lost money. Please, please, do research first before falling for any Internet money-making schemes!

Paula

• Sh
    sharona Mar 09, 2009

Hi, I have ALSO signed up to this last week and have been checking my email every day to see if I got an email from this company and nothing. Only after looking for complaints did I also learn of the monthly charge. I made of Word Doc copy of the Terms and conditions before I hit the agree button and it mentions this nowhere, it just advises that you agree to their terms and conditions. It does ho0wever mention the 7 day trial period being the period to cancel within, then a further 30 day period.

I have rang their contact number in the US every day and the number rings once then goes dead. I have reported this to my bank and cancelled my card too now, the fraud team are now dealing with this. There is no contact email adress and the web site only has one page which if you put into google search it advises you its an unsafe site and the security certificate has issues.

I am very dissapointed since this is advertised on Facebook and therefore looks like a legitimate advert. It advertises this is a google product and the advert is still on facebook today and has been on there every day since I joined it, headed £85 / Hour Part time Job.. When you click into it now it takes you to a site advertising 'the google profit tree' ... The link is 'http://www.andrewlowell.com/' the persons name changes every day basically, there is also no contact info on any of these sites. I also feel very stupid and have done a lot of investigation into this due to not receiving anything from them. Shame I didnt before I signed up for it. Sadly I signed up after being made redundant and just thought it would be a job I could do from home in the meantime while looking for a permanent job. Now I am having to chase this up daily trying to cancel this which doesnt seem possible.

• Ws
    WSU Coug Mar 09, 2009

I did the sammmmmme thing! Signed up, though facebook was legit for advertising! Boy was i wrong, i was also charged the monthly fee and the ordering price, but it took me three purchases of my card being unreadable to have realized my bank flagged them as fraud! I had to cancel my card and I talked to a lady on the phone at the bank and she said to make sure I got proof of the closure to my subscription in writing. I am trying to find an email address or post and its coming a long slow. I too have the [protected] number and am going to call it right now! That doesn't verify that I have "in writing" told them to cancel my subscription... I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me. Can they continue to take money from my account if i canceled my card and got a new one? I feel for all of you!

• Me
    mel2Ny. Mar 06, 2009

hie guys i can't believe this as well.Yesterday i just got signed up to the same thing.I'm so upset as i write this.Check my account and them ###s have already collected £1.42 from my account.Tomorrow i'm cancelling my credit card.People you are so right there is no ways of making money over the internet.

• Bu
    Burthy Mar 06, 2009

No fun.. I got caught too.. but I should have listen to my feeling.. When its too sounds toooo good to be true.. it probably is.. Good luck to you all.. Just cancel my credit card..

• Va
    vanessaruiz Mar 05, 2009

i ordered this Google Money System just a couple of days ago. i was able to call their customer service line @ [protected] and SHOCKINGLY got right through. I told them to cancel me. i HAD ONLY PAID THE $1.95 s&h. But it took me to read all of the complaints about this complany to even learn that they would be continually taking 39.95 out of my account every month. I told them to cancel and they SAID they did and that i would receive an e-mail confirming so. Never got it. Im cancelling my card as i type this. how sad. i dont think there is AANNNYYY way to make money online. ANY. when i mentioned to the FOREIGN (probably outsourced) cusotmer service agent that they should be posting nice and big their intent to take money every month, his response to me was "Im sory ma'm we are still working on our website." lol. wow.

nicola Mar 03, 2009

just phoned my bank, really helpful, card is cancelled and they will dispute the £2 already taken from my account. Good Luck to anyone else caught out by that crappy scam.!

nicola Mar 03, 2009

i cant believe it.. iv just signed up to that stupid site, , , then was told about the £47 a month... panicking alot now. tried to phone the number and guess what, , unrecognised... sent an email but not holding my breath. Guess i just need to phone my bank tomorrow then?

• Do
    dough Mar 02, 2009

Another reason why this could be considered a scam, if you try to post a comment on to the website linked to by Facebook, you will get a message telling you that the comments are moderated, but the page does not refresh or anything, so the data is not sent to the server. If you look at the source, the button calls a JavaScript function "comment()" which has the task of giving the message about moderated comments, and performs no further action, so while the page is shown to look as though you can add your own comments, it is a load of rubbish!

• Ke
    kesrick Feb 28, 2009

Hi Paula the only way to get out of it is by cancelling your card there isn't any way of getting hold of these ### holes so my only advice would be to cancel your cards and inform your bank or credit card company

• Pa
    paula16 Feb 28, 2009

i do agree about this complaint.right now i`m still trying to fine a way to cancel what i purchased from that company.please could somebody help me about this?

• Co
    cowqueen Feb 27, 2009

Well I too have fallen stupidly to this scam. I told my husband what I had signed up for and he looked it up right away and then he cancelled our credit card. I guess I got lucky that nothing has actually been charged yet. I too awaited the confirmation email and even typed a form email to the asking where the email was and of course got no response. I looked through a bit of the emillionaire website at the training videos yesterday and one thing I actually noticed was that when the person was taping the videos there were children talking in the background. Really makes me mad when people do this in front of their children because I realize what morals some people are teaching their children and that these children will be coming out in to the world with these kind of thoughts and ideals. I guess what I can teach my kids is that do your research and never trust people you don't know. I really feel stupid and honestly I wasn't trying to get rich just do something at home while my kids were in school. Boy I feel like an idiot.

• Ke
    kesrick Feb 27, 2009

I was the person that put the above complaint on please don't contact the 01772 number as it is my home number. My advice to anyone who has been cought out cancel all cards and contact your bank, I have and a Fraud team are all over it. Please I feel for you but I am not ez net I am just someone who has been scammed but please stop your cards and contact your bank as these people will take your money and you will not get it back.

• Sk
    skatardrummer Feb 25, 2009

Since the site is based in the US, fill out this form: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I filed one too, but since no money actually got taken from me, they probably won't do anything.

Also, here's my research on the matter:

So maybe you've seen that ad on facebook for the EZ Net Income. There's this guy named "Jordan" who has made "a lot of money." There are pictures of everything and you start thinking, looks legit right? (Well, I never think anything is legit if it means a free way to benefit me).

Reasons why this is a scam:
    1. You cannot verify that this is a real person
    2. You cannot verify the "testimonies" are real
    3. He says to "contact" him to let him know how you did. There is no contact information.
    4. HUGE! When you hit the back button in your browser, it re-routes to https://secure.eznetincome.com/v7/?cid=3520&subid=49365 and not to jordanmakescash.com. The eznet people are running this blog as a scam and they've falsified the URL. Huge crime.
    5. Hurry! Only 45 kits left! Reload. The time starts over. The number is the same.
    6. ********asterisks: *Results may vary. Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged **$47 a month** thereafter if I do not cancel.
    7. All these companies absolutely RAVE about this site, hahaha. >>Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.
    The trademarks of Google™, CNBC™, USAToday™, ABC™, Myspace™, Facebook™, CNN™ and Yahoo!™ are the properties of their respective companies.
    These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site or Google Money System™ .