EZ-PassNYtoll violation - I wasn't in NY

I received a toll evasion "Notice of Violation Enforcement Action" when I wasn't at the location indicated in the notice. I appealed it to no avail. At the exact date of this violation, I was in MA at a dental appointment. I have notified my Registry of Motor Vehicles in MA, the Office of the Attorney General, & contacted Micheal Fleischer, Esq., Exec. Dir. of NY State Thruway Auth. It's costing me more money in postage & time than the actual fine. I am concerned of how they have a video of my license plates evading a toll when I was not at that location; or, have I been in NY for many years. Paying this fine (#TO10911119911)would be admitting to a violation that I did not commit.

• Fi
    fines for New York Feb 10, 2015

I have similar problem. My license plate traveled to the Tappan Zee Bridge without me or the car, as I have never been there. Also no results from complaints. Very easy way for New York to make money. I live in upstate New York many miles from any part of the thruway. Easier and cheaper to pay the fine but very wrong!

without me.My complaints only result in that they insist my plate was photographed.