The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved EZ Net Income — Internet Fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Since the site is based in the US, fill out this form: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
I filed one too, but since no money actually got taken from me, they probably won't do anything.
Also, here's my research on the matter:
So maybe you've seen that ad on facebook for the EZ Net Income. There's this guy named "Jordan" who has made "a lot of money." There are pictures of everything and you start thinking, looks legit right? (Well, I never think anything is legit if it means a free way to benefit me).
Reasons why this is a scam:
1. You cannot verify that this is a real person
2. You cannot verify the "testimonies" are real
3. He says to "contact" him to let him know how you did. There is no contact information.
4. HUGE! When you hit the back button in your browser, it re-routes to https://secure.eznetincome.com/v7/?cid=3520&subid=49365 and not to jordanmakescash.com. The eznet people are running this blog as a scam and they've falsified the URL. Huge crime.
5. Hurry! Only 45 kits left! Reload. The time starts over. The number is the same.
6. ********asterisks: *Results may vary. Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged **$47 a month** thereafter if I do not cancel.
7. All these companies absolutely RAVE about this site, hahaha. >>Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.
The trademarks of Google™, CNBC™, USAToday™, ABC™, Myspace™, Facebook™, CNN™ and Yahoo!™ are the properties of their respective companies.
These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site or Google Money System™ .
This company does NOT actually send you anything