extracool offerhow do i claim my price

i got a text tellin me that i won 1000, 000 in the extracool november ramdom draw and my code is 004848. i was ased to visit www.extracooloffer.com to claim my price.

• Ab
    Abiodu A. Makinde Nov 12, 2009

• Fr
    Franklyn Timothy Jimoh Nov 13, 2009

I was sent a message that I won #1, ooo, ooo in the extra cool november/december draws. I had visited www.extracooloffer.com several times today but could not claim the price. My code no. 004848. How do I claim the price. My name is Franklyn Timothy Jimoh.

• St
    stellaakpan Nov 13, 2009

I got a message on my phone that i have won one million naira in nov/december MTN Extracool Draw. my refrence number is 004848, so pls if it is true this is my phone number([protected]) so you can give me any other information. my name is Stella Akpan.

• Is
    Ishola Saheed Nov 13, 2009

i received a message that I won a million naira on xtracool offer, my code is 004848 you can call me to [protected].
    Ishola Saheed

• Og
    OGAH JAMES ODEY Nov 13, 2009

I received a text that i won one million naira on xtracooloffers my code is 004848 pls call me if it true my no is [protected]

• Ab
    Abubakar Muhammad Nov 13, 2009

i got tex in my phone to won one million naira on extracooloffer my code 004848 pls contact me in my phone No is [protected] my name is Abubakar Muhammad

• Ga
    GANIYU ADEDAYO Nov 15, 2009

i receive a text that i won one million naira on nov/dec raffle draw extracooloffer if its true pls call me on my phone no which is [protected] and my ref also is 004848

• Eb
    Ebenezer Fadipe Nov 16, 2009

I got a message that I won one million naira on the November/December, extracool. My code is [protected]. Please call me on [protected]. My name is Ebenezer Fadipe.

• Eb
    Ebenezer Fadipe Nov 16, 2009

I got a text message that I won one million naira on the November/December MTN extra cool. If it is true call me on my phone number [protected]. My code Number is 004848

• To
    tony ikeji Mar 12, 2010

i got a msg 4rm 180 telling me that i won one million naira on extracool draw of nov/dec 2009.my ref num is 004848, my names ar mr tony ikeji.my phone num is [protected].plz i dnt knw how to claim the prize, i need a help.