Exterior Design (Eric David)Horrible Workmanship of Hardscaping

My wife and I had some work done by Eric, the owner of Exterior Design. He gave us a price and collected our money quickly, but when it came to finishing the job, it took months! He spent most of his time away from the job site, talking on the phone, and generally not working.

He's very good at making friends with his customers, which buys him more time. I wouldn't have minded the extra time if he would have done the job I expected, but a month later, the job needed repairs.

This guy doesn't return calls. I'm going to have to file a complaint with the BBB. There are already some on file.

Nona shivangi Nov 24, 2008

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. http://www.deccansojourn.com