EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTDCarelessness of EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD in DELIVERING PANCARDS

Sir/Madam,

This is Maramreddy Sreenivasulu Reddy of NELLORE, AP, INDIA.I

applied for pancard in Sept-2009 and my application was

processed, pancard number alloted and pancard dispatched to me by

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD courier on 07-10-2009.But I

have not received my pancard till date. I came to know that my

pancard was returned undeliverd by EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE

LTD due to wrong address.I went to the office of EXPRESSIT

LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD courier on 20-10-2009, but the office

closed, I rang the mobile of staff, he did't lift the phone, I

waited there upto evening and rang the mobile freequently.Neither

the office opened nor the phone lift. This is happening from 20-

10-2009 onwards. This is highly irresponsible behaviour of

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD couriers.My address and other

particulars are exactly correct.I have very urgent need of

pancard.

• Wo
    Worse job do not use Jul 23, 2016

I recently was let go from this job, the worst thing about working here is management. The Manager is so big he can't move, the assistant manager Martha is very rude does not know what she's doing, Octavio supervisor very disrespectful. Not a good company because of management those three talk a lot but don't do work you can get fired just because there personal feelings. I was doing my job working my but off slaving, no training, no organization, when something goes wrong you get blamed or skolleded like a child not as a grown employee to deflect the real problem which is the people in charge they blame new employees the turn over is proof. All the drivers I worked with hate Octavio and Martha that says a lot when all your drivers know the problem but a company doesn't see the problem but the same issues happen everyday.