Express Tax Refundovercharging for services

This company advertised to fill out my federal tax return free of charge and $29.95 for state. After they filled out the short form for my state tax, they chargedme $104 for added on charges that I did not authorize.When i checked my account, I found that trook $41 more out for a total of $144.My return was supposed to be $779, but they deposited $638.10 to my account.I did not mind them taking $29.95 out for the state tax, but not $144.Most companies only charge between $15 and $25 for the same service. My name is Sam Martin.My address is 903 Cascade Drive, Pembroke, Va. 24136. I will not rest until these people return my money.