Express Scriptspharmacy

Express scripts has made my life a living he'll. I went to fill meds and they refused to pay because I had narcotic from two different doctors. This cost me to lose two meds and now I have to come off of these cold turkey. They don't know me. Just in January I had four surgeries. Three weeks ago I fell in my home and broke both feet. Won't fill pain meds. Shame on them. You should walk in my shoes. Yould want your meds too. I hope someday you have to go thru what i have and maybe you will think different. Do not use express scripts if you can. They are awful.