Express Corp/Express Debt Eliminationinvalid phone numbers

I called this place to try to get a refund of their research they were supposed to do for me and the number came up invalid. I know the number was correct when I dialed it. The other number associated with this company also came up invalid. That number is [protected]. Any questions, call me at [protected]. Thank you!

Sandy Sargent

• Co
    cosmochick123 Jan 07, 2010

So what did you do? What did they do? Did they ever refund you the money? Did your credit card company have to get involved? I think I might be in the same boat as you with this fraudulent company. Any advice as to what they did for you or what you did would really help me out! Thanks.

-K.C.-

• Ka
    Kathie Mollica Feb 04, 2010

I also believe I am in the same leaky boat. Anyone with any advice on what do do would be greatly appreciated.
    K M