Exploria Marketplaceexploria marketplace.

A Jun 17, 2019

On August 16th of 2017 We bought a Membership while staying at the Summer Bay Resort in Orlando Florida. In October of the same year I started paying for the membership. During the time I was paying for this we never used it. We also were offered a vacation getaway that we never redeemed. Three months ago we went to check the website and we tried to login it said that the membership had expired. I called the resort several times to resolve the issue and never was contacted back.
I paid $1800.00 for nothing. I spoke with a supervisor that told me that it was to bad that we never used it and that there was nothing it could be done at this point. I am requesting a full refund for the membership and also the getaway package. If this is not resolved I will be contacting corporate regarding this issue.

The contract number is 364208. We can also be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for prompt response Wayne and Ana Thompson.