ExpertHub.comFraud and cheating

After an online inquiry, seeking information about online advertising, I received a call from Chris, of Experthub.com, a division of Moxy Media Company. Chris promised me the moon and the stars for $200.00 a month. For this fee, I would be guaranteed a certain number of leads per month. At the time I could not afford the fee. Chris solicited me on a weekly basis. About a month later, Chris called again, said his company was running a special and for a fee of only $50.00, I can give their service a try. I was game. I promptly completed the online profile and submitted several articles.

After the first week I had not received a single lead. I inquired with Chris, and he said I should be patient, that he would look into it. At the start of the third week I again contacted Chris, informing him of the lack of response, to which he replied, he would look into it. At the beginning of the forth week, I received a call from a customer service representative, who was checking how I liked the service. I informed her of the lack of leads, and she said she would look into it. About a day later, I received a lead from someone in southern California. I am in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. This was obviously so that they can say they sent me someone.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, unless you were just looking for a tax write-off.

• Ha
    Happy Ending Aug 31, 2009

I recommended this company after they offered me an extremely reduced price and they still managed to screw it up.

But the good news is we canceled in time.