Experience the DreamScam!

T

While vacationing in Florida last June we made the mistake of attending an information session from Grand Getaways in order to obtain some discounted theme park tickets. After listening to the lies about cheaper hotels, cruises, and airfares we were ready to leave and collect our discounted tickets, but then the "white haired" man came to our table. He was very pushy and insistant about have a decision right away. He even imposed the idea that if we did not stay and talk to him that we would forfeit our rights to the discounted theme park tickets. I was getting tired of listening to this man's salesmanship, so I then made my second mistake by walking outside and leaving my elderly father alone with this "white haired" man. Upon my return my father had already signed the paperwork and given this man his credit card.

We tried to make the best of a horrible situation by calling to get prices and availability for possible vacations. It has been four months of phone tag and rude representatives and we still haven't been able to utilize this "vacation club". My father was "robbed" for thousands of dollars!

The main purpose of this post is to let everyone know what a SCAM this company is. I know they don't only prey on the elderly, but it certainly seems like they are a prime target. Also...if anyone is interested in or is aware of a class action law suit against these "theives", please let me know and we would be more than happy to join your cause!

Sarah W Oct 11, 2011

I would like to join for a class acltion law suit. I got scamed by these people this 5th of June(Sunday), English is my foreign language, I wasn't even hear the word 'three days' return period. I was trying to get out of there to tend my kids at hotel, these people push me to make a quick decision, you can imaging, I signed the paperwork in order to get out there quick. I went back on 9th of June to cancel the membership when I realized I don't have this amount of money to spend since I need to pay my son't summer class, they refused and the attitude turned so ugly. I did search later, this company has so many complaints, I really wish I know it before I went ot the presentation. I still try to believe them, so I called in for some 'good deals', it end up either playing phoone tags, or the price I got is much more expensive than I got off the internet. I submitted a complaint to Grand Getaway wed, someone called me back try to explain. What's the meaning of it? They know they are making a living by scamming innocent people, how can they live with it? I am totally agree a class law suit to stand together to get out money back! Sarah

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

We apologize for the experiences you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. Please call us so that we may work with you to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Contact our Quality Assurance Team directly at [protected].