Expedia — paid extra for a soundproof room and there is no sound proof rooms.
We booked a self contained unit for a week from Expedia at IKON, Melbourne. Arriving from Brisbane we found the biggest lie was that we payed extra to get a sound proof unit. We knew the unit was near Glen Waverley train station and on arrival found a construction site across the road.
The receptionist informed us that they have no sound proof rooms. Hard to believe that IKON do not proof read what is advertise about them from payed companies like Expedia.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged