Expediaunauthorized credit card charge

S

I was billed for a reservation booking for which I never received confirmation. I was billed by the Best Western in Silicon Valley located in Sunnyvale, CA for a night on June 16th/2017.

I received an email on the 15th of june regarding this reservation, itinerary # [protected], that I never made. My trip began on the 13th of june so I was not able to see this email on the 15th of june.

When was this reservation booked? Why did I never receive a confirmation email of this reservation? If I would have received a confirmation I would have been aware of this reservation.

I request a refund for this error.