Expedia — inappropriate charges
I am running a holiday home in Australia and Expedia calendar had problems of updating calendar resulting double booking. I contacted and offered direly to the guests for an alternate accommodation but the guests prefer to go somewhere else and initiate cancellation to Expedia. At the end I was charged $500 relocation costs that was the issue originated caused by Expedia with my immediate offers to the guests for alternative accommodation.
Expedia was not a trustworthy service provider and I consider their services are "Scam" afterall.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices 
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged