Expedia — expedia is harassing us for the flight tickets
On 26th September 2019, me(Rimika Datta) and my Husband (Mayank Ashok Mukherjee) onboarded flight MU 216 from YVR to NKG and NKG to KMG on ticket no: [protected] and journey went well. But while trying to board for the next leg of our journey from KMG to CCU for flight No. MU555 on the same ticket No: [protected], the China Eastern Airlines Ground Staff at KMG (Boarding Staff and Ground Staff #29303) told that my husband's ticket is not confirmed/cancelled and the only way he can onboard the flight is by buying a new ticket.
So, in emergency we had to withdraw cash and buy a new ticket with Ticket No# [protected] for 4149/- Chinese Yuan -(attached copy of the same) to onboard the flight. Apart from the monetary harassment of 4149/- Yuan, this also led to a lot of harassment of me and my Spouse due to rude and unhelpful behavior of the ground staff, lack of their English communication of the staff and lack of proper money exchange Kiosks- all this in a foreign country
After all these harrasment we are calling almost everyday to the Expedia support, Different agents / supervisors promising different things, but nothing is resolved from past 2 weeks.
#RIP of Justice
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people!
- Expedia - non refundable
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!!
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver&
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - Unhelpfully helpful.
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices