Expedia — booking flight
ok - last week i tried to book an online flight but could not complete the booking without purchasing the flight protection insurance that i did not want - this, after many expensive phone calls and a lovely lady called Anne (who called me back to save me money) resolved the issue and refunded the insurance money.
Today with the same card i have the same problem when booking four flights. You want the insurance purchased and i dont want it. Again you have cost me a fortune in phone calls and sadly this time i got a newbie customer services who said she would not/could not call me back. It costs me £1.50 per minute to call you. So with the same card i cannot pruchase my flights unless i check the box for flight protection - thats fraudulent ...But the worst part is trying to get anyone to talk toyou . Twitter facebook - i gave you a second chance after last week and you have dragged me through this stressful malaise...
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices 
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged