Having problems with Expansys?

Expansys reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 10, 2009. The latest review phone, I paid 14,000 to person called vikas was posted on Oct 10, 2018. The latest complaint Bad service was resolved on Feb 17, 2009. Expansys has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. Expansys has resolved 1 complaints.

Expansys Customer Service Contacts

+1 309 834 0323 (United States)
4 Lei Muk Rd, Shek Lei, Illinois

United Kingdom
Network House, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1EY

France
Parc Eureka, 256 Rue de Thor, CS 90554, 34960 Montpellier Cedex 2, France

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Expansys Customer Service. Initial Expansys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Expansys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Expansys. Discuss the issues you have had with Expansys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Expansys Complaints & Reviews

Expansysphone, I paid 14,000 to person called vikas

Date : [protected]
I ordered phone one plus 5t, its just for 12, 000
then firstly I transferred 2200, and they said you have to pay 2000 for delivery charges they said to its dispatch but it caught by customs you have to pay another 3000, then I transferred next day that mean Sunday 07-10-2018, again it has been caught by state customs, you have to pay total amount 5000. that 8000 will be refunded after delivery. on Monday morning he told me that your order was stolen by someone, we lost the order we cant delivery you. if u pay another 2000 we will delivery you your order they said.

Expansys-USA.comiphone 7

My name is amith kumar mehta i have order one mobile iphone7+256gb . I have pay through s.b.i acount name is gautam naskar and bijay saha. I will paid 30000rs .he give track no [protected].i see the track no shipping me more items .i was told u .i have say one pieces why u shipping more items .u see more orders will be come .u get one mobile in ur hand.tracking no hold to iran .i will say hold iran .any email will be come custom.iam say ya .u pay the money 43200 rs . I will say not pay.he will once pay u .other countries not pay u.conviences u will get 10 units .u r gaining very covience them .i will pay 40000 rs in same account .send to slip.release to iran.move to nepal and india port hold custom i will u r agent indian stop them . He will send some document u pay the 145000 rs . U will release delivery 4 hours.u pay them this money in same account. Im say i will not pay .i request u .ur company bad immpression to u .any people not trust this company.no orders given u my side .so i request one mobile order u send me .not send me bad immpression.

Mr Amith

This is the CEO of Worldpoint Sales Limited.. I really Understand how you feel concerning this business.. but i will tell ou that you do not have to worry so muh becuase you are dealing with the right Company Mr Sharaff and Mr Hassan told me all this story..Myself was a very painful that this happen to you.. but i want you to try to understand that you will get the 10 unit of order to your doorstep within 4 hour as the shipping company as said today.. so all i want from you now is that i need your coorporation about this now.. since Mr Sharaf told you to pay the sum of 145, 000inr in other to get the product then you should not worry at all.. i want from you is to build trust with us. you paid already 70, 000rs.. so i will want you to pay some amount now so just tell me the best amount you can pay then i the CEO of Worldpoint Sales Limited will never fail you.. i promise you that.. so you have to tell me the best amount you can pay now..

Regrads..

Expansys-USA.com — 3 iphone 6 plus products

Today I was suppose to be recieveing 3 iPhone 6plus, 128 g. The deal was to purchase 2 phones for $650 and...

ExpansysNexus 5

Buying my Nexus 5 (32 GB) from Expansys was the worst purchasing decision I’ve ever made. Not only this website sells faulty phones, it even treats you with its appalling customer services. I wonder how a company like this is still surviving in US, where customer service is of utmost importance.
      I bought a new Nexus 5 from Expansys on Nov 28, 2015 (order reference 5BUR-8C01-3EFB). Within 4 months, it had a booting problem. I immediately wrote to Expansys asking them to repair my phone or exchange it with a new phone since it was still covered under warranty. I shipped the phone for repair. After waiting impatiently for 2 weeks, hoping that everything would be perfect, my phone was shipped back on 1st April. I unpacked my phone and to my utter disappointment, the phone was still in the same condition and refused to even Turn ON! I had to address Expansys with the same issue again and they sent me another return shipping label. I had no option but to ship it again hoping that a company like Expansys would be responsible for addressing the same complaint for the second time but the phone was returned to me with same booting problems! I got really furious and frustrated and wrote them an email the same day. They coolly sent me yet another shipping label (After all, it costs them only a few dollars for a shipping label!). This time knowing my patience had been tested enough, I asked for a full refund of my money or replacement with a brand new phone. I spoke to their Returns Manager but he was the rudest customer executive/Manager I have ever come across. He wasn’t even ready to acknowledge the fact that Expansys wasn’t able to repair the phone.
      However, with no option other than to trust them for a third time I sent my phone for repair once again. This time they replaced my phone with a refurbished phone (At least an improvement in time!). But again as expected, they sent me a FAULTY phone for the THIRD time! It keeps restarting every few mins!
      I feel cheated, deceived and disappointed (I’m sure there are many more here). They do not repair phones, they do not replace them with new ones and they REFUSE to RETURN MY MONEY!! This is a total drain of money not to mention the stress and inconvenience that I went through dealing with a fraud company like this!
      I hope that people NEVER buy ANY Product from a company as UNTRUSTWORTHY as Expansys!
      All I can do now is request Expansys again for the total refund of my money.

Expansys.com — Customer service

I would recommend that this company is avoided. I bought an Nexus 6 and phone was DOA. I send it back for...

www.expansys-usa.comthey didn't use the warranty and I couldn't repair the phone

I bought Samsung phone from www.expansys-usa.com. After a month, it accidently dropped off my hands. I was so upset, because it stopped to work. I couldn’t even switch if on. I tried to switch it on couple of times, but nothing. I still have the warranty and thought that the seller would agree to repair it or change. But they didn’t reply to my requests. I’m so disappointed.

Respond

www.expansys.com — They charged me for the return, but didn't refund

Don’t buy from the company www.expansys.com. Bad products, services and attitude. I bought phone from...

ExpansysDOES NOT HONOR RETURN POLICY

I Purchased an item online and contacted them within the return period for a RMA number. They have been belligerent and rude and clearly do not understand their own policy. Policy states 15 days from when package is received and employees think it is 15 days from when package is mailed. They have been extremely rude and unhelpful. TERRIBLE customer service. Despite low prices, it is not worth having to deal with them if you need anything after the purchase. PAY A LITTLE MORE AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND!!

Expansys.com — Don't touch this company

Searched several price comparison sites i.e Reevoo etc -All listed a canon HV40 camcorder for £510-...

ExpansysBad service

almost have no customer support. All they have is a representative that lies to you and promise to get back to you with information about your order later and that never happens!!! Here is an order I placed and was pending for TWO MONTHS!

www.expansys-usa.com/tracking.aspx?ref=8B8D8C1D8CEA&passcode=Q4898

I called them more than ten times and emailed them few others, I even emailed the parent company but I never got any response… BEWARE.

2 Responses
                john ww Jan 19, 2013

On 3rd of Jan I ordered a Micro SD card for my handicapped daughter it is now the 19th and no sign of it ! the telephone number given is constantly busy, they have failed to respond to numerous e-mails. Avoid them

• Ar
                armchairnavigator Sep 04, 2012

expansys uk are equally bad. i ordered £50 worth of goods though their ebay outlet - they delivered competely the wrong order that was of considerably less value, then kept telling me they were going to send out the correct order. nothing arrived and after two weeks i requested a refund. they emailed me a creditnote claiming a creditnote is a refund. fraudsters in my books. currently going through a creditcard claim with my creditcard provider.

Expansys.com Usa/nokia E90Nokia E90

I have not received my Nokia E90 and accessories after 13 days and they don´t answer my emails .

order 91U7-8C18-EAD2
              order 91U7-8C18-EAD2

1 Response
                • Ru
                  Rupesh Krishna Sep 18, 2018

Sir please respond my mail sir in this your company worker was cheted me and get mo ey sir he was very cheeter and be care full with him and if it possble please My money can be paid please sir he was using this number+[protected] and +[protected]

Comments