• Ab
    abana Mar 28, 2008

well i think it took 3 weeks to get my supplies.i got fibro gone and incredible energy.i have not taken them long enough to say.but when i called the company to ask about the energy remedy they were very nice and gave me a lot of information on it.they evey told me when the best time of day to take it is.well i will try their products for a while and see if they work.i do think that jeff and his partner are very heartfelt.i mean give them some credit.they actually responded to you pack of wolves.and put there heart into each response.i do not know if these products will work for me yet but i will say if they do not it wont be because this company did not try.anyway this is my two cents.i hate listening to so many people complain.also the fda i trust them as far as i can throw them.they approve prescriptions that will eventually kill people.that is my opinion.so to compair an herbalist to fda is to compair coal to cake.

• Do
    dorothy m alger Mar 13, 2008

Got your bill but no nasal crom. no nose spray no payment notifing bank. d. m. alger

• Bo
    bob Mar 12, 2008

Jeff, I've been taking your arthritis relief for a couple months now and have not noticed any major improvement. Foolishly I increased the dosage like you recommended only to fly through it even faster. You bombard me with offers, with deadlines, package deals, etc..etc.. in an effort to force people to buy impulsively. I've tried to just restock the arthritis relief but you only offer 2 with 2 bottles of arthritis support. However, I do not go through the separate bottles at equal times. My hat's off to you as you are certainly well schooled in sales. I have been battling with pain and am desperate as I'm sure a lot of your customers are. What you do is take advantage of these people who are suffering and your only objective is to make money, period. Anybody who claims to be helped by your remedies is just a bonus for you. I have tried to contact those people who you have posted as believers... miraculously they are no where to be found, strange, huh? Good for you Jeff, you are a very successfull at what you do and please....... make no mistake about it.... you are in it to make money!

ben Mar 12, 2008

I think anyone wanting to do business with this non-professional company should watch it. I ordered a product with them since last December and I am yet to recieve it. All my emails to them recieve the same response. They have the worst attitude to customers and absolutely no training or decorum at all. I would really recommend people avoid any transactions with them as they are indeed a big scam!

Jesse Mar 07, 2008

Sell, sell, sell. Play a fair game with the competition and good things will happen.

• Cj
    C.J.Barlow Mar 04, 2008

We Paid for your productGood Night Sleep debited to our Visa Card 10th February 2008 should have delivery by now. Can you please explain why we have not and when we will be getting delivery or a REFUND. G Barlow.

• Di
    Dion Mar 04, 2008

I think I agree with the person who wrote that getting a hold of a live person seems impossible.

Beatty Carmichael Mar 03, 2008

By the way...

I just hit this site doing research. I won't be back because it doesn't concern me, so no use posting anything for me.

Jeff or Mike, if you *want* help, I'd love to help. I like what you've done. Maybe there's a win-win somewhere. You can find me if you need me. Phone calls are best. I don't check the email I used for this post.

Beatty Carmichael Mar 03, 2008

Hi Guys

Boy, I have a FUN reading all this stuff. Wow! I know nothing about Jeff or Mike. I don't know if they are liars, cheats, or walking the straight line and doing everything right. I know nothing at all about the product, other than the little I read.

But what I do know is how crazy all this griping is. I own a business (two, actually). I have customers, products, customer service and refunds.

Here's the bottom line as far as any of you should be concerned:

1. if you don't like the product, stop buying it.

2. if you are sorry you bought it, get your money back. They have a money guarantee, right?

3. if you like the product and it works for you, then buy more of it. Who CARES what the website looks like?

4. if you don't like their emails, do as Mike said and press "CANCEL."

....

And finally, a message for Jeff and Mike...

If you have thousands of unsolicited testimonials, I applaud you. That's an amazing feat. You hit a hungry market with a right product.

However, it appears while you have put great effort into your outside marketing, maybe a little more effort needs to be spent on creating a "high touch" on your servicing. Review your order processes and email notifications to make sure you have set clear expectations, such as how long to expect a shipment to another country, what they should expect with customs, etc.

Once we did more of that with my company, our service levels dropped dramatically, allowing us to focus more on our business and less on fire control.

One more thing -- great job on repackaging some of your products to hit specific market niches. I think I may do that with MY products! (I have a joint supplement product, too -- that's why I've enjoyed reading this. But I won't mention it -- I'm not trying to advertise it here).

----

While it's been fun reading all this stuff (because I know what Jeff and Mike are going through), I sure wonder about the type of people who would go on and on and on and on complaining about it. ESPECIALLY the woman who said she's been taking the product, got results and loved it, but not may stop taking it because the website looks ugly. That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard about stopping a product. It will hurt you worse when your pain comes back than it well them by losing a $20 a month order -- or whatever it is.

Oh well.

Have a happy day! My play time is up. Got to get back to work.

• Mi
    Mike Saros Feb 27, 2008

Hi!

This is Mike Saros from Exclusive Health Products. I work with Jeff. I guess you could say I am his right hand man perhaps. I had no idea about this forum here and just so you know, Jeff has no idea that I am contributing to it although he might read it one day soon. It is really nice to be able to hear people talk about us. I mean we get all kinds of feedback about our products but we never get a chance to observe correspondences between people whether they might be a valued customer or a skeptic. We actually built an open forum ourselves once or (paid to have it done) so people could engage one another on topics of interest namely health; however some idiot ruined that for us by uploading obscene links and spraying profanity all over the place. Anyway, I found the previous posts very interesting and I would like to add my 2 cents.

First and foremost, we are not a scam! It may seem like that to some people because they can't possibly comprehend how our products can help people find a real solution for back pain, insomnia or whatever. Or because the language in our websites is aggressive marketing. Or because an order takes an extra long time to reach a customer. Or because we do send out a lot of emails. (All you have to do is hit cancel by the way to unsubscribe at anytime). All of these are legitimate concerns for people and I will try to address them all here and now.

As far as the effectiveness of our products, I am EXTREMELY proud to be involved in helping so many people. I can remember a couple of years ago when Jeff and I and a few others in the company rounded up all of our success stories that we had just in the recent months. We cut them all out and sorted them by product. I mean there were hundreds if not thousands of these things. Keep in mind, not everyone gives us a testimonial. I think it was that moment that I realized how important our work really is for people. If we were to just go away, a lot of people would be missing out on a real solution for their problem or ailment. Sure, there are other companies out there but I know for sure our products work!

Another point that I would like to make is that people are naturally skeptical to things they find unfamiliar or know very little about namely herbal/natural remedies. One of the things we have tried in the past is to teach people so they can become more knowledgeable as to how herbs work in the body compared to prescription or over-the-counter drugs. For whatever reason, this can be a turnoff to people. For a lot of people, our natural remedies DO work but there are always people who just try them one or two days or just have a bad attitude from the start. It's human nature I guess. And look, I'm not going to say that we've helped every single person. For whatever reason, certain herbs or a certain combination of herbs may not work for someone. That's why we offer a money back guarantee. Please understand we are in the business of helping people. My Mother and Father raised me to be that way and we are mostly concerned about that. Sure...we need to make some money too; otherwise we couldn't stay in business.

About the language of our websites. There is no doubt that it is aggressive. Marketing has to be. It is the only way to reach people and help people. The casual observer would look at some of our websites and be suspicious...I'm sure. But do you know how many people try the product and say, "Well you looked like a scam but when I tried the product, it actually worked." Quite a few. Now, do you know how many people try our products when we just try to put some good information up about how herbal remedies actually work in the body or why prescription drugs are dangerous for you? Pretty much zip. And so we are faced with a slight moral dilemma as to the best way to reach and help people. Some might call that a scam. Some might call this post a scam. I don't care. We are real people with real jobs and real problems just like everybody else. And it really hurts me on a deep personal level when I hear people say we are a scam.

Shipping is something we take very seriously. Much of our day is spent with shipping and customer service issues. I do a lot of the customer service myself. If someone asks me to check on an order for them, I will do my best to get back to them in a timely manner with a personal email. As far as shipping goes, you wouldn't believe the issues that come up. People from overseas selecting U.S. shipping or the wrong country on their order form. People in the U.S. not filling out their entire shipping address. I mean I'm sorry. If your order is shipped to Australia, it's probably not going to get there in 2-3 days. These are all things that people in any customer service industry have to deal with and the list is endless. Please note that we do take shipping seriously and we do have plans in the making to help shrink customer complaints.

As far as emails go. You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the cancel link at the bottom of any email. Or write me an email and I can do it for you. I will take you out of our system personally. By the way, we are not spamming anyone either. If you give us your email address, then we like to notify you of special deals. At least you have the opportunity to order or see what is new. Once again, if it is an inconvenience just click cancel. And no, we do not sell, rent, trade or do anything else with your email address.

Well, I hope I didn't bore too many. Just wanted to have my fair say and I hope some of you will at least give us a try in the near future. Oh and by the way, do your own research on herbs. I'm in school right now learning a lot about herbs, nutrition, and holistic medicine. You should go to your library and learn about the ingredients in our products. I have looked up and done research on every single ingredient found in Amazing Arthritis Relief for example. I've got a 3 ring binder about 2 inches thick full of clinical research proving the effectiveness of each ingredient and how it can help people with arthritis and back pain. I spent a lot of time putting up all that research on one of our websites last year and you know what...nobody really cared. Western Medicine is not everything people. Open your mind.

Sincerely,

Mike Saros

John Feb 23, 2008

Hey Guys, I ordered yesterday, Feb 22,2008 At the end it said "your order has been received" No conformation number or no email saying "Thank you for ordering" Funny Huh This morning the amountit appeared on my credit card statement... My Brother is to receive the order in 4 to 7 days... Will see.

I too would like to be a long time customer.
    John.

Janet Wright Feb 23, 2008

I ordered a product with this company about a month ago and still havenot received it. I am wondering whether I am ever going to see it.

Beware.

Sam Walker Feb 06, 2008

PLEASE... tell me how I can reach you by phone or whichever way is supposed to be used. I am VERY INTERESTED in your product
    Ultimate Anxziety Relief but, so far have been unable to reach you. I know I am "bugging" you, and am sorry but I just do not seem to be making a firm connection.

Call me (c0llect) if you wish @ 1-519 948-3541 (Windsor Ont. Canada) May I hear from you soon , PLEAES

Yours sincerely,
    Sam Walker

• Da
    Dan Feb 05, 2008

I have ordered a number of products, and have some comments:

Scatia relief - mixed results - sever case brought on when my back went out - chiropractor achupucture and scatia releif together eventually cleared it up - one or the other or both - we'll never know. But - with scatia pain, you'll try everything.

Back releif elite - seems to have helped and I take one daily to keep back in check. For the most part, I believe it is helping.

Weight loss pill - makes you full and bloated, so you end up not eating - stopped using.

I will probably keep buying the back releif, but I do have some issues I'd like Jeff to consider:

1) Please become more legit - I'd rather sign up as a repeat customer to a central website, and have options to renew my previous orders etc.
    2) Current websites and spam emails are horrible - all text web page with risky looking ordering form/credit card processing.
    3) spam spam spam - I'd rather be treated like a repeat customer, not a random spam target - I do want to keep the company link around, but have to let my spam blocker "allow" this crap so I have a link to their latest special
    4) "double bottles" are just bottles - stop the lie. As the other person complained, you think you are ordering 2 for the price of 1, and get 1 "double bottle" - I've ordered several of these products, and have yet to see any "single" bottles.

I came upon this site because it is time for a re-order, and I was trying to find a "home" site rather than the spam - links. Jeff says his site is coming (December - now Feb)

Here is my message to you Jeff - I'll wait for your new "home" site before re-ordering. AND, will look for some ore information on this new back relief elite extreme 2 that I've been getting spammed over.

Just sign me - trying to be a customer, but just keep getting the wrong vibes - in Canada.

• Cr
    Craig H. Feb 05, 2008

P.S.

If you haven't had direct experience with a company and/or its products, it is best not to make comments because no matter how you feel about something that you have no experience with, your actions may prevent others from getting much needed assistance. And no; before you ask, I am not in any way affiliated with their company. I am simply a customer.

Craig
    Bangkok, Thailand

• Cr
    Craig H. Feb 05, 2008

I have severe problems with my spine and have even had a spinal fusion at C4/C5 vertabrae. I have tried Back Relief Extreme and Great Night Sleep and both products work quite well for me when many prescription products have failed or given me too many adverse effects. I should make the point that I am a very senior sales and marketing executive in the pharmaceutical industry and I know a great deal about medicines so I am not easily fooled and I must admit that I surprised myself by ordering these products but I was desperate so I gave them a shot.

I have reordered twice now and while I do agree that the delivery time is significantly longer than advertised, they do eventually fulfil my order and the products arrive in good condition. I don't agree with their marketing tactics such as serious spamming even when you have just ordered the products they are spamming you for but I suppose it works for them. I would suggest to them that they develop a more efficient software program that takes note of who has ordered what so they can reduce their annoying spam but I can understand why they market their products in the manner they do. I would also suggest they improve their accuracy of delivery time claims to reduce customer frustrations.

Other than that, as I said, the products do work and I haven't experienced any adverse events so I am happy. I don't really care if one product contains the same ingredients as another - let's face it, back pain, arthritis and sciatica (which is just another word for lower back pain but caused by pressure or restriction on the sciatic nerve) will most likely be best treated by similar ingredients - mainly anti-inflammatories and circulatory enhancers.

Anyway, that's it from me.
    Craig

• Fe
    felix Dollinger Jan 08, 2008

If no scam then very poor service and so very doubtfull about effectivnes of products.

beverley hayes Jan 06, 2008

I totallt disagree with these negative comments. I am on my second lot of back pain remedy and it has most certainly helped me. If people think negative they will get negative results.my only complaint is I want some incredible energy tablets but can't get into your web site could you please let me know how to order? thank you Bev

• Fr
    Frankie Koh Dec 25, 2007

I have been searching for a cure for knee pain for my wife for the last 2 years. I came across their website. As with a number of smart people I am skeptical and hesitated. My rule of thumb is "when it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true". Also a number of telltale signs some scam of the contributors have spotted. That's what brought me here.

Important questions that need to be answered are;
    - Are these supplements tested approved and safe? Documentary support please
    - Someone mentioned in earlier post that he lives near the company's address and will check it out. What do the premises look like? Do they manufacture?

• Ga
    Gary Foster Nov 27, 2007

Has anyone out there ever had a refund ... if you do not have pain relief after using their product... as they advertise?.. Some comments note that even after a period of time they have had no relief from the pain... were they given a refund?

Are you able to answer that.. Jeff?

• Ga
    Gary Foster Nov 27, 2007

I have been wanting to get their products but have reservations. Firstly I do not like to get anything online that I cannot contact the company and talk to someone about it. Why is it that in all the promotion they do there is nowhere they give a contact number.. even for existing clients.. no customer support.

I think that just because they do not give any contact information is enough reason to consider them a scam... what are they hiding? All reputable companies on line give contact information.

• El
    ELAINE JONES Nov 27, 2007

I HAVE BEEN USING SUPER SCIATICA RELIEF AND BACK SUPPORT ELITE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND I THINK THEY ARE
    W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!

MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT I ORDERED "BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE" AND ONLY RECEIVED O-N-E!!!

PLUS, I W-I-S-H THEY WERE COVERED BY MEDICARE...OR THAT MY DR. COULD WRITE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR THEM, SO I COULD TAKE THEM OFF MY RENT PAYMENT!

ELAINE JONES

• Mr
    Mrs Ina Lo Nov 12, 2007

Please why can't you give references to some of the research that has been done on your products so that customers can be assured that research has been done and that even if your products work are they safe to take long term?

• Mr
    Mrs Ina Lo Nov 03, 2007

My major concern is that the label on my Incredible Sleep does not include all the ingredients that your web sites include and this worries me as to whether one batch is the same as another and what sort of quality control you have. Also, you offer no scientific research about your product that leads me to believe that there is none and all these herbs, hormones and precursors, minerals and vitamins are just mixed together and although they work in curing insomnia they may be a toxic cocktail over time.

• Zo
    zoe sullivan Nov 01, 2007

Was about to order, but wanted to find out about sleep aid, so googled further... found this site and now am not going to order. I've had chronic pain for 4 1/2 yrs and tried lots of things. I don't feel I need to put out more $ if there are this many complaints.

I can just imagine the "money back guarantee" from what I've read.

Thanks, folks, for enlightening me.

• Ro
    Rob Chance Oct 31, 2007

It is not a "CURE" and it is against the law to promote a cure when it is indeed not. I like the statement on their websites that says ". Don't listen to your Doctor" that one will definitely get you sued. I guarantee before too long you will see a lawsuit against this company. You should do some research on the company, you will be in for a real shock once you realize none of them are doctors, chemists or anyone that practices medicines. I hope that makes you feel safe. And i am not just bad mouthing this company there are 100's of companies out there that do the same thing only they don't say they are a CURE, but still many out there that do the same thing.

• Ku
    Kursh Oct 17, 2007

Not sure if it is compliant with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission)... The governmental agency who regulates marketing claims for arthritis supplements.

You might want to contact your lawyer and ask if you can make that claim.

And you have a great day too!

Jeff Brown Oct 15, 2007

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    cure /kyʊər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kyoor] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, cured, cur·ing.
    –noun 1. a means of healing or restoring to health; remedy.

As a noun that is what our natural remedies do for people.

Have a great day!

• Ku
    Kursh Oct 09, 2007

Can an amazing herbal supplement formula "CURE" arthritis? Might want to read up on the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) guidelines before you answer. Not complaining, just trying to help you out for your future!

ananamyss Oct 05, 2007

Would watch your advertising with the word "cure" in it, especially when selling a supplement. There are laws and regulations if you want long term success, if not, they will crack down on you sooner or later, and take away all the work and energy you have invested.

Jeff Brown Oct 02, 2007

The problem with this website is people complain and really have no reason to. For instance the person on the first page from india who ordered. Well let me just say nobody here can control the customs or delivery service in India. That is out of our control. We just ship it using Global Priority Mail from the postal service. After we ship it it's up to your country to get it to you. Seriously we do our best to ensure prompt delivery.

I really hate this website. It may turn people off from getting the help they really need. Please if you are reading this website remember people complain all the time in all areas of life. That's what people love to do. Complain. People have always complained to businesses. I can't help that. All I can do is tell you once again that I goto work everyday to get these life-changing remedies out to people who really need them. This is what I will continue to do.

Thank you to the people who have found this website and added some positive comments.

Have a great day!

CEO - Exclusive Health Products

• Bh
    B Harris Oct 02, 2007

I have been using Super Sciatica Relief and Back Relief for well over two years. It is wonderful stuff and it works very, very well for me... I have always gotten my order promptly and have no complaints whatsoever with the product or the company who supplies the product.

I hate to think of the misery I would be in if I couldn't get the products.

Thanks to the all who make this possible.

B Harris
    Texas

M adele BOURGADE Oct 01, 2007

OK Thanks a lot for the comments, I was about to order amazingarthritisrelief pills , but i couldn't help being suspicious, i stop ordering and found out all the delivery problems they seem to have. I am from France and that's a bit far to call their office for any complaint.
    Their add sounds great though
    MARY

• Th
    theresa deyette Sep 27, 2007

trying to get a refund on the amazingarthritisrelief pills can t seem to get to their website have called their phone number in las vegas and got am answering service - nobody home

Jeff Brown Sep 26, 2007

Oh and another thing. It was my idea and hard work that got the first product made. This product then changed peoples lives. So I've made a huge difference in peoples lives and people thank me all the time.

I really do care.

I hope you will give us the chance to help you live a better life.

Thanks again.

[protected]

Jeff Brown Sep 26, 2007

Hello everyone! It's me again, Jeff Brown from Exclusive Health Products.

Gosh this website is really disturbing to me.

I don't know how much clearer I can say these things. First of all we have 27 different products.

Each one had a lot of money and time with research and scientists involved in producing the effective remedy.

Yes I am a marketer but only because in order for a business to be successful you have to do marketing. Marketing is the engine that drives any business.

Here are some facts:

We offer a money-back guarantee on all our amazing remedies.

Our remedies are different than everyone else's because of their strength and effectiveness.

Unlike some other companies all of our THOUSANDS of testimonials are from real people just like you who were once skeptical of the benefits from our natural remedies.

I goto work each day working to help people end pain and sleep better. With pain life is not too much fun so what we do is help people through natural remedies live a better life.

I stand behind everything I say in person, here, and on our many websites 100%.

Please if you have customer service issues contact [email protected] otherwise we are working on our full online store but it is taking a while. Hopefully it will be done by December. But for right now please just try the remedies risk-free. You have nothing to lose.

We are not a scam. We are a company that is dedicated to you feeling much better and doing it without the need for prescription drugs or in some cases surgery.

I hope you give these remedies a try. I guarantee you will be amazed at your results.

I look forward to hearing your success story.

www.BackReliefElite.com

www.GreatNightSleep.com

www.TotalTendonitisRelief.com

www.Omega3Exclusive.com

www.HappyHappyPill.com

and many more!

Mariannecc Mar 15, 2017

@Jeff Brown Hello Jeff,

This is an old post and I hope the baddies didn't get you. I'm looking to find a link where your products are as I need it for a friend with sciatica, mine is long gone. I'm one of your success stories. I soon realised that customs was holding the goods, bummer. I'm truly grateful for your wonderful SuperSciatica Relief, that saved me from surgery. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did use very high dosages as I was in agony. but, hey, it worked. I hope you are still about, if so, can you send me your link? I'm now a herbalist, have an old box with ingredients, but for some, pills are so much easier.. my email is [email protected] Many thanks, Marianne Creyf

• RockinRealtor Sep 23, 2007

IM GOING TO GO DOWN THERE IN PERSON,, I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS,

IM GOING TO CHECK OUT WHAT KIND OF PLACE HE HAS,

ASK TO LOOK INSIDE, TAKE A GOOD LOOK, ASK TO SEE THE LIC.

I WILL FOLLOW UP ON THIS SITE. I LIKE WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS, BUT I NEED TO SEE WITH MY OWN EYES

AFTER READING THE POOR FEED BACK THIS CO HAS.

• Ro
    Rob Chance Sep 22, 2007

Check out the credentials on Jeff Brown and Mike Seros, I can about guarantee neither of them have any sort of degree involving medicine. Scamming people is a crime and their goal is to make money not help people. Plain and simple there are many other websites out there that do the same thing. Here are a few http://www.jointpainremedy.com, http://www.vitriapv.com/order.html#8, http://www.amulife.com, here are a few just to name a few.

• Ed
    Edward Biffart Sep 19, 2007

ATTENTION ! Mike Seros or Jeff Brown

Please contact me with regard to my last order. First of all, thank you for the $57.00 you credited me on that order on Aug.16th.
    However, on Aug.8th EXIMBAY.COM SINGAPORES CHARGED
    $49.00 on my credit card. I had an invoice on this, and mentioned
    it to Mike and he told me I could ignore this, as it would not be
    charged to me, but they did.
    I phoned Master Card and they asked me to contact you first.

Please contact me by e-mail regarding this
    Ed

• Le
    Leo Johnson Sep 15, 2007

I have been buying the Total Tendonitis Relief product through a friend who orders them online. Her pain has gone now and she is no longer ordering them, so I have to order them myself, but after seeing the website(s) (there are like 20 or more of them all registered to Jeff Brown) it just looks like a scam. I have been taking these pills for months and I am still experiencing pain, so I really don't know if it's doing anything.

Here's a tip Jeff, if you start a marketing spiel with "Dear Friend" it sounds like a scam. Have you ever read a nigerian 419 scam email? They all start like that. Also, the way the websites are presented scream "scam". They are long winded, overly-zealous and don't fill me with confidence at all. Not to mention the link-spam sites designed to increase the Google Pagerank of your dozens of sites that all say the same thing. People like you are what is wrong with the internet. People like you are why spam accounts for 80%+ of all email traffic.

I read in your blog how Google "slapped" a number of your accounts. They have good reason: you are abusing the Pagerank system. I have no sympathy for you at all. People like you are why Google's search results are just getting worse as all I get are link-farm and spamming sites in my results.

Here's a tip for creating a website that won't turn away sceptical people like me. For starters, only have ONE website named after your company. For me to trust a product, I have to get to know and _respect_ the company behind the product. Searching for tendonitis relief should bring up a result like this:

www.exclusivehealthproducts.com/products/totaltendonitisrelief.html

On that site I can read a _short_ description of the product and some testimonials, as well as information about the company, the credentials of the people creating the product, and perhaps links to third party reviews of the product (genuine! It's easy to tell when somebody is being genuine or just shilling for the company).

When it comes to information about the company, I want to know:

a) where it is
    b) how long it has been in operation for
    c) the people who are running it and their education/employment background.

All I know about you Jeff is that you are an internet marketing person (read: spammer). What are your credentials when it comes to creating "health products"? Are you an M.D? A Naturopath? A chemist? A scientist of any other kind?

It sounds like all you are is somebody who has worked out how to exploit Google's Pagerank and Adsense technology. Please prove me wrong, and I may just pony up the dough for some more "Total Tendonitis Relief".

Remember, I was a customer through a third party BEFORE seeing your website(s), and now AFTER seeing them I am filled with doubt and scepticism.

Leo Johnson