Exclusive Health Products - Las Vegas, USANon delivery of materials after a month!

R

I had placed order for specific medicine for the Sciatica back ache from Exclusive Health Products LAS Vegas, USA. The material was sent by United Sates Postal Services (USPS) on 20th May 2007. Till date i have not received the materials. It is supposed to be delivered at the Santactuz International Cargo thru the Speedpost. Beware!

Mariannecc Mar 15, 2017

Supersciatica relief was really amamzing and relieved me of debilitating pain. It was so bad, at one stage, I was suicidal, from the pain. I have been pain free for over 8 years or possibly longer. It works. It may be dose dependant, and you need to give it time, if inflammation is severe. As a Naturopath, I can say the formulas are immensely well put together, and they have done themselves proud.
    As to not receiving stuff, I know in my case, customs has been a culprit. I suspect he may have waited as well to process orders when he had enough to get the stuff made. Well, it was worth the wait.

Jessesmom Mar 11, 2014

I ordered from the other scammer's company: Incredible Health Remedies. Same products, same owners, same scam. They get your money, you get no product. I don't care that the products are similar, I don't care if they all contain the same ingredients. I really wanted to try some relief for long suffering from sciatica. They take advantage of this pain and just want money, money, money. Actually seems to be working well for them. They keep forming additional companies and taking in all the money. Sad situation.

Jessesmom Mar 11, 2014

How can we adequately rate the product if we don't receive it? If shipping presents such problems, they need to change the way they ship. No notification of when to expect product is unacceptable. They took my money immediately but now I can't contact them by any means. This is no way to do business; then again maybe it is. Seems to be rather lucrative for them. Lots of complaints and lots of money tied up in them. They are taking advantage of people's frustration with chronic pain issues. Herbal remedies is not the problem, JEFF and MIKE are the problem.

• Br
    Brendabee Nov 20, 2013

15 Oct 2013 ... Information about Jeff From Incredible Health Remedies Or 1HerbalRemedies. com was first submitted to Scambook on Oct 13, 2013.
    Incredible Health Remedies Complaint 279001 | Scambook
    6 Oct 2013 ... I placed an order, (ID [protected]) on 07/28/13 and as yet have not received it. I have emailed a few times but nobody has replied or got back to ...
    Incredible Health Remedies Business Review in Los Angeles, CA ...
    BBB's Business Review for Incredible Health Remedies, Business Reviews and Ratings for Incredible Health Remedies in Los Angeles, CA.
    incredible health remedies.com sciatica relief - money taken no ...
    22 Oct 2013 ... Consumer complaints and reviews about incredible health remedies.com sciatica relief in las vegas, California. money taken no goods ...
    These are complaints on line at scambook,

• Ad
    Adolf Holfeuer Nov 29, 2011

i adolf holfeuer made orders n:[protected] back relief elite and n:[protected] amazing arthritis relief october 25 2011.Today is november 29 and i still do not have it. Maybe somebody just steal money? [email protected]

• Mr
    Mrs. Olive Buck Aug 01, 2011

I have registered a complaint on the site especially for this purpose, as I ordered the 'Fantastic Fibro Relief' on the 11th May '11, it is now 2nd Aug. '11 and still I have not received my order, although the money has been taken out of my Visa bank account. I have ordered from you previously and received the Fibro Relief without problem. Being on the aged pension, I would be more than happy for the money to be returned, however as I live in Australia what chance is there of that happening!! The complaint was registered on the 1st July'11, up to date, no reply from that, and nothing from you. Lesson learnt, never order anything on the internet again, obviously you do not have a conscience!!

• Mi
    michaela wiemann Jun 26, 2011

i also get about three advertising e-mails a day from jeff brown, happy offering amazing athritis relief and the
    sleeping tabletts, problem is, they are not availible. i am sure people still order them and the companie is fully aware
    they can not deliver but still take orders and charge customers for them. today i informed fair trading america about
    exclusive health products, maybe you all should do that.

• Mi
    michaela wiemann Jun 26, 2011

i have ordered products on the 20/03/2011 to day is the 26/06/2011. i have received nothing, my e-mails don't get answered and i lost $ 160.00. not much i can do, i live in australia. the product amazing arthitis relief worked, i had it before. but how much money collected this company without delivering. i agree its a scam and theft.
    michaela wiemann

• St
    Steven Schiendelman Jun 10, 2011

I have also order products and as much as I hate to admit it, they do work. My wife takes the Total Tendonitis Relief and it works better than pain killers and anti-inflammatories (and she has a tendon that is 90% detached). I used the Amazing Arthritis Relief and it also works. The only problem is it's almost impossible to get an order delivered from them. This will be the second time I have to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back because after 1 month and no replies to emails or voice mails and no product, I have to wonder if they are even still in business.

• Me
    melaclare Apr 04, 2011

They are TERRIBLE with their deliveries and communication when they dont have a product-they would rather just keep your money. This is UNETHICAL!

• Pj
    PJ Frisk Nov 05, 2010

I placed an order over a month ago. I called their customer service number and got a recording to leave a message. I emailed three different times and got an "Auto Response" thanking me for my email.
    The phone number on the bottom of the email was bogus. I'm beginning
    to think I was "taken". It is impossible to speak with a live representative. WHERE IS MY ORDER!!!

Joyce12 Aug 02, 2010

Have been using Back Relief Elite for a couple years now. Not only did it totally clear up all my back and hip pain -- within 1/2 hour of my taking the first tablet! -- when not even a prescription for Percocet from the Dr. would eliminate my pain. I only have to take 1 in the morning and 1 before bed, and I'm painfree. Every time I've tried stopping taking it, the pain starts to come back within 24 hours. This is total proof that this product works.

I've given samples of Back Relief Elite to several friends and relatives with back or hip pain, and it's worked for the majority of them as well -- probably 8 out of 10 people. I think whether it works depends on what's the actual source of the pain. One guy even had his tailbone removed and was in terrible chronic pain, and the Dr. was about to put him on a morphine drip and he wouldn't have been able to drive or work, but when I gave him some of my Back Relief Elite to try, he said it took away about 80% of his pain and worked better than any prescription his Dr. had given him. He's able to function again and does not need to have the morphine drip now.

Shipping has always been slow, and I'm in the U.S. It's often taken several weeks to receive my product. This does not mean the company is a scam, and the products I've ordered always eventually arrived. I think they're probably understaffed for the amount of orders they get. Just make sure to order well in advance of running out, and be patient! Also, Jeff has always been good about emailing me back when I've contacted him in the past, so I haven't had any problems there.

chshkk Apr 05, 2010

hi folks! i have been a customer of jeff browns for about three years i have suffered from a panic disorder for over 20 years the disorder was probally caused by a combination of things like childhood physical, sexual and mental abuse along with adult substance abuse (alochol} i have tried numerous prescription medications over the years some with minimal relief however all with adverse affects. i have tried some of jeff's products and i was amazed with the results my favouret supplement is a product called panic gone it compleatlyand instantly got rid of my panic disorder i felt like a new person the feeling of calm and clarity and the over all feeling of wellbeing and self worth i have also tried the ultimate anxiety relief and happy happy supplements with great results however for me the panic gone had the best results i totally commend jeff for designing these supplements. as a part of my research and desire to find the exact remedy for my disorder i found a number of ingredents from local health food stores would give me some nominal relief however only jeff brown has combined a number of these ingrednts into one supplement.thanks jeff .. the only cncern i have now is my present order that i made on december 21 2009 i did not receive this order after contacting the company i was informed that this product was on back order and would be sent out as soon as they receive it i trust this to be true as i have never had any previous problum with my orders being delivered if anyone has any concern you can contacktme at [email protected]

• Mf
    MF Lee Sep 10, 2009

I have been ordering Jeff''s Exclusive Health products since October 2006, first from Vancouver, where I suffered terribly from shoulder and back pains during that cold horrible winter. Long time Arthritis pain sufferers should know that instant relief is not so easily sustained since the problem took a long time to manifest but I must say that my lower lumbar pain caused by a fall more than 40 years ago and which had bothered me for many years has more or less disappeared but it is impossible to be completely cured. I have used most of his supplements and have recently re-ordered 5 bottles of his Great Night Sleep 4 & 5. This has greatly given me good quality sleep and I no longer have to resort to Lexatan or other addictive drug. Carry on your good work Jeff !
    I appeal to those who have complained, please dont be so ambivalent in your comments when you have not even tried out the product. The way it has been marketed is how internet marketing is usually done. All the products have their herbal ingredients duly recorded and Arthritis, back, knee and joint problems etc are all related so it is natural that some are repeated in different product names. I lead a very active life in Singapore now and I have not gone for Physiotherapy treatments or to a chiropractor for the last 3 years. Best Wishes, Mae L.

Randall May 24, 2009

Jeff Brown. Can you answer the following Quality Assurance questions? Thank you. Randall

Does your company meet the following quality assurance protocols (please answer each section with as much detail as you can spare):

(1) Monitor the production and manufacturing of product from processing and inspection, to encapsulation and packaging.

(2) Utilize manufacturing facilities that qualify to:

(a) Meet OTC pharmaceutical standards.

(b) Pass inspection by and receive certification as meeting NNFA(National Nutritional Foods Association) Good Manufacturing Practices, to ensure the purity and potency of every product.

(c) Demonstrate Intent: To verify the identity, potency and stability of the ingredients used in supplements as a key to establishing the integrity of the processing system. Please note that Assaying by formulation or piggybacking off a sub-contracted vendor's certificate of analysis does not always hold the sophistication needed to demonstrate due diligence.

3) In the case of herbal ingredients, is there oversight by your company (or it's contracted manufacturers) with the sourcing of their botanical ingredients:

(a) Monitoring of their growing, harvesting and processing procedures.

(b) Botanical processing protocols (ingredient composition) that assures "standardized herbal extracts" to guarantee potency and quality. Standardized extracts are comprised of measurable compounds that are responsible for positive health outcomes – the best of science applied to healing herbs. Where "standardization" is not supported by science, what are the highest industry standards for the production of the whole herb products that are adopted (what botanical standardization criteria).

(4) List or publish evidence showing that your manufactured end product (for sale to the public) has undergone clinical studies to validate it's effectiveness?

(5) Does product carry the USP or NF seal, thereby meeting the US Pharmacopoeia (USP) or National Formulary (NF) standards for that product. Among other things, these standards cover potency, minimum dosage, and purity from contamination.

(6) Does product carry the BioFIT trademark, thereby demonstrating that the product has passed biological assay testing, which means that it displays biochemical activity that is consistent with having the corresponding effect in the human body.

(7) Clearly define values for Dissolution and Bioavailability (absorption) of products?

--- Definition of Dissolution: Dissolution is the portion of an ingredient, usually expressed as a percentage, that dissolves in the human digestive tract, thereby making it available for absorption in the body.

--- Definition of Bioavailability: Bioavailability (absorption) is a measure of the digestibility of a dietary supplement into the bloodstream. Bioavailability is important because it indicates the degree to which consumption of a substance affects the level (status) of that substance in your body. A substance with poor bioavailability could have little or no impact and therefore provide no benefit.

--- The combined effect of dissolution and absorption determines how much of a consumed ingredient ends up in the bloodstream.

(8) Quality Assurance test methods per INA MVP methods (Institute for Nutraceutical Advancements).

(9) If your company lacks any of the above protocols, do you intend to pursue them in any form or fashion?

• Kj
    kjsacto Feb 21, 2009

Thanks to it's results, I have kept Back Relief Elite as a staple in my house. I had accidentally came across it while searching for Boswellia after doing a great deal of medical research on back pain, GERD, heart condition, diabetes and ulcers. I was amazed to find the ingredients I had been looking for in one place and gave it a try. It worked beautifully and assisted me in the healthier management of my stomach and digestive tract, which is the source of many many types of pain and illness. Unlike all the over-the-counter NSAID's approved by the FDA that seriously damage your health, these natural herbs are good for all the different health issues referenced, so why not use the same ingredients? Have you checked the ingredients of the supplements at your pharmacy and health food store? They repeat the same ingredients as well, but may add a few vitamins or other common supplements too. But it doesn't mean their combo is better. Do you check out the ingredients at the pharmacy/health store or just trust them without thinking? Have you become complacent about the efficacy of "reputable" stores to evaluate and present the products you buy? How much do you really know? Read about the ingredients and you will clue in better to why the same ingredients are good for all of these ailments. I treat all of my problems by starting with my stomach and digestive tract now - starting there, EVERYTHING improves - and not just for me. I have also always received my order timely, so maybe someone just had some bad luck or a bad delivery. The thing I DO want to complain seriously about, however, is the unprofessional method in which it is being sold, which is certainly what leads so many to be suspicious and doubtful, including me. I don't like not being able to go to one place to order. I don't like not being able to read the background, REAL business name and contact information of the manufacturer on the pages where it is sold. I don't like having no phone numbers or emails, no references to where or how it is manufactured, or what processing is involved. I don't like all the sales pitch with meaningless information and it turns me off. The ONLY thing that made me your customer was the great selection of ingredients. People should be able to ask questions and check out the product and your reputation somewhere besides a complaint board! Jeff, if you are so legitimate, why not ACT legitimate. I support your product, but you really need to learn other marketing means - at the very least some contact information for questions. I realize your method may get initial attention and sales from desperate people, but a solid and professional site is what will gain repeat customers and decrease the appearance of a scam. I'm impressed with the product but don't refer others to your sites because your sites shame me! I just get it for them, which means less sales. Good luck to you.

Alvin Jan 02, 2009

AN UPDATE.

Sorry it's been a while, 212 days to be exact, but I'll get right to the point.

I ordered the Back Relief Elite just to take a chance at it even after all of the bad reviews. The order came on time but the PILLS ARE BOOOGUUUSSSSSSS. DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR MONEY. THIS COMPANY IS JUST SPAMMING PPL AND PROFITTING FROM OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING. Pyramid scam!!! The pill do not work what so every; as expected. I hope they all get what they deserve for benefiting off of ppl who are in pain!!!

And for you Stacey and Lisa, why don't you guys just come straight out and tell people that you guys are a part of this scam. VEry smart to come with "Yes competetors do thsi sort of thing. Who is your competetor in the first place. They are so many of this kind of stuff out there, so why would they come and single you out from the whole pack and give you a bad review. OMG!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Shame on you!!!

=D ok.. I think that about sums it up..

May God heal you with his power, god bless

• Li
    Lisa Nov 29, 2008

I purchased the anxiety pills and the incredible energy pills and have found them both fantastic, the energy pills are great they get me though the day without feeling tired or sluggish. iam from newzealand and i received the pills in 10days!! no problems there! i highly recommend this company.

• Da
    David Stacey Nov 29, 2008

Well, After reading all this I dont know what to think. Are some of these "complaints" genuine? Yes competetors do this sort of thing. The Extrem Back Relief product worked for me. However when I ordered a package deal of trial products I did not receive it. Maybe the company is badly managed.
    The jury is still out!

jeswyn s. Oct 13, 2008

Their shipping option is misleading or I should say a scam. And their customer service is so poor!!!

I placed an order last night (10/12) for 4-bottles of super sciatica relief for $54.00 for my aunt in the Philippines who suffering from severe sciatic pain hoping that this will relieve her from the pain she’s going through.

SELECT YOUR SHIPPING NOW-$12.95 is one of the shipping method option, I selected it understanding that my order will be shipped sooner compared to the other shipping methods: First class - $7.95 or PRIORITY mail - $9.95 because it has price value and it costs more that the other two. I called the toll free number stated on my confirmation e-mail but a voice prompt will ask you to leave message and contact information and a customer service rep will contact you. Is that good customer service? I sent them an email, too, just to make sure that I get what I need. I requested for shipping information and time frame. A certain Scott called me up after about an hour, telling me that I won’t be able to get my order on time for my other aunt to take in home on Monday. Explaining that “SELECT YOUR SHIPPING NOW-$12.95” is not actually a shipping method. What is that all about? This option was placed to mislead their customers to pay more for shipping, when all they do is ship PRIORITY or FIRST CLASS. Had I not contacted them, I would not know that I am over charged for shipping!!! And that’s cheating!!! I asked and even begged Scott to possibly have my order ship in time for my aunt’s departure on Monday since they over charged me anyway, but since they don’t care about their customers and their mission to help “cure”, instead he just offered me a refund and asked me to look for other products somewhere else instead so I could help my aunt with her illness. This is not the type of company you want to do business with, very unprofessional and misleading. So I canceled my order, i guess they don’t need my business.

If you are reading this Jeff and your right-hand guy, you have a lot of things to improve on for people not to be skeptical!

Ray Oct 13, 2008

I was hopeful when i found this product online but found this site and read every single review...they are very elusive as to how this product is created and their sources (doctors, chemists, so forth). Not sending proper paperwork with an order is again elusive, not being able to talk to a live person...elusive. Charging wat they want to customer's credit cards and send their product when they want...again elusive...I was really hoping for this company to be trustworthy as I suffer from tennis elbow for about a year now and face not being able to work since my work is physically demanding ( I work for the railroad ), losing my home and not able to feed my family. With the economy being how it is today, it is very sad to see people taking advantage of others like these internet based companies who seem only to exist on your computer...the search continues, if anyone has suggestions for treatmentor REPUTABLE products, PLZ let me know...TY!!

• Tr
    Trish Parker Sep 21, 2008

I made an order from this company and did not get what I orderd can some one please tell me what I shoud do?

• Ri
    Richard Lunn Jul 28, 2008

I have been trying to order your new Arthritis pill and all I get is the order form. I have unable to place anorder. Never had this problem before

• Ro
    Ronald Rogers Jul 23, 2008

Buy Beware! I bought Amazing Neck Relief which comes, according to the web site, an unconditional 100% money back guarantee. I have called this company's number, [protected], and each time I get a recording from "Rick" staing that a custormer service repre. will be with me shortly. Then after serveral minutes, get another messages "all representatives are busy but leave your number and we will get back to you". I have left my name and number 5 times and no one has ever called me back.

There 100% return no questions asked is misrepresenting. Most companies require a return authorization but you can't reach this people. Is this a reputable company? Apparently not.

• Ga
    Gary Doty Jul 22, 2008

I ordered item 1180 & 1007 on June 28th and still have not recieved the order

• Ro
    robert barraclough Jul 16, 2008

i was charged 360 dollars for 4 bottles and havent been refunded yet, be careful any one and every one, the sciatica releif is rubbish and dosnt work

• Wi
    william purchase Jul 15, 2008

after writing you about your refund and reciving no reply i assume you are a con operition i will post on every int site ablog warning others about your sham warranty

Marc A. Jul 09, 2008

True, if this thing was real doctors would have heard of it. I mean comeon people stop fooling yourselves and thinking it would work. Follow your gut feeling, if it looks like a scam then it is a scam. Preying on people who have very little hope is pathetic. To jeff and mike, you are pathetic, get off your ### and actually put some work in and earn your money rather than acting like ###. Oh and another thing, mike it seems you did your research about the ingredients after you actually started selling it, how comforting...
    I hope you and your "company" gets whats coming to you.

ps and yes i'm a real person unlike half the people posting about how those pills changed their life lol

Satisfied Jul 03, 2008

Poor, poor people. Even if you set aside the schonky website, these guys are so obviously scammers.

How many companies do you know whose owner and "right-hand man" respond in person to forums like this? Oh wait- that shows their commitment to you, right?

No matter how many times you ask, they haven't given any sources. I knew they were scammers the minute their site made lots of impressive quotes by foreign medical researchers- and then didn't give you links to the sources of information.

Testimonies by patients are irrelevant, I can make them up too. Assertations by unsourced medical scientists are irrelevant, I can make them up too.

You "have to" market aggressively? Not if your product works.

When you come across miracle claims, here are some good rules of thumb:
    -If they're American, take their waffle with several big grains of salt.
    -Google for some blogs by real people, and read REAL testimonies. Even here you have to be careful of plants. Here is the telltale sign of a fake product: you'll find entries by victims saying "It's only been six weeks, and they say I should wait longer..." when their site claims miracles in days.
    -If it's that good, your doctor will have heard of it.

As for the scammers, age will give them debilitating conditions sooner or later. When that happens, judgement will take its course.

Rashanna Michelle Jul 01, 2008

I can honestly say the Happy Happy pill and Anxiety relief have really helped me. I am no longer on any of my prescription meds, thanks to these pills.
    Having a lost a mother to bi-polar disorder and being diagnosed with this condition when I was 20-years old. I now have my life back, drug free. None of the horrible side effects of the prescription drugs. These pills have given me my life back. I have had absolutely no problems with these products or with this company.
    Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about these products. Absoulutely wonderful!!
    Thanks for giving me my life back!
    Stop all of the complaining about looks and try the product.
    Don't judge a book by its cover. By the token, don't judge a product by the website!!

Alvin Jun 03, 2008

AN UPDATE

So i ordered the back pain relief elite on the 28th of May and received it on the 31st (3 days later). The receipt was sent to me by mail at the time of purchase. The return address was on the envolope.

I've been taking the pills two times a day; 2 in the morning and 2 at night. For the past 2 days, i've been doing 3 pills. I feel a hugh improvement towards my sciatica and lower back pain. I have a herniated dis l5 s1 like most ppl. I can't really say if it's the pills that's making me a lot better or the stretching that i've been doing. But overall, I am getting better.

The pills themselve are probably over priced because they promote ppl to sell their products and get money in return. every buy 1 get 1 free you can get about 13 bucks if you sell them through ur link. Whatever the case may be, I think 50 bucks ain't a whole lot to give it a shot. Even if u improve just 1% of ur pain. I still would gladly pay 50 bucks for it.

I know that sciatica is such a crappy thing to live with and i am experiencing it first hand. I really want to reach out and help people who has them so please e mail me anytime if u have any questions. I dont wanna go into too much details about my herniated disc because it'll probably take up the whole pg. so e mail me.

god bless
    -alvin

Alvin May 28, 2008

Keeping it short
    I just ordered the buy 1 get 1 free pain relief elite bottles. I spoke to my bank and they said they can get the money back if I am displeased with the product since it is 100% guaranty. Today is the 28th of May. Lets see if it comes on time; 2-4 days delivery. If I dont get the product witin 10 business days, I am calling my credit card company and reporting a scam. The bank WILL ALWAYS track down the scams and get your money back. Might take some time but they will. I'll post again within 10 days.

• Ba
    Barbara Steele May 17, 2008

This is not a complaint, I just wanted something verified. On April 30th I order the back pain pills, I received the order on May 16th. Inside the package I received my eight bottles but there was no receipt, no customs papers and on the front there was just my mailing address, no customs declaration. Would you please explain why there were no papers included in the order.

• Ot
    Otto Eberhardt Apr 30, 2008

Correction: Error No. is 535 not 353 as regards customer service e-mail.

• Ot
    Otto Eberhardt Apr 30, 2008

Have ordered Tedenitis Relief from this company and received nothing for three weeks.

Their customer service e-mail is a phony and gives you a error no.353 every time.

• Ab
    abana Apr 21, 2008

Well now i know that this company is terrible. I tried the fibro gone and my pain got so much worse then by the second week i had extreme chest pain i was taken to quick care. They told me to get someone to check the ingredience in this product.so i told mike about it. At exclusive.he told me to send the product back and they would give me my money back.i ordered 4 months supply.208.00 well they said the refund was granted but there is no money from them in my account. They are lying they did not give me my refund.so if there is an attorney out there who cares about the little people. Please contact me [email protected] i have reciepts, the quick care reports, bank statements that the money was not put back and their was not refund.pluss if you look on this blog you will find they used the word cure. I am on hold with the fda right now. Thanks.

Jan Oosthuizen Apr 18, 2008

I ordered Amazing Arthritis Relief from Eclusive Health Products on the 6th of April 08. According to your website it would take 2-5 day, but to date I have not received the product. The date today is the 18th of April 08.

JOE C Apr 15, 2008

PEOPLE, if the stuff don't work for you, to bad. I have given people a week supply of different products and telling them to see if this works for you. I tell them that it doesn't work for everyone but try it anyways. Everybody loved them all. If these products don't work for you, then you have a serious medical problem or a mental problem. Some people like to complain... nuf said... THANK YOU JEFF AND MIKE... I'm ordering more stuff today. Joe C.

• Le
    Les Warchola Apr 10, 2008

Well, I have to say that their sciatica relief worked for me and I can't complain about the service too.
    Rep. Of Ireland

Ann Mar 29, 2008

I disagree with the complaints about this product. I have had chronic back pain for 20 years. I have fibromyalgia and degenerative disk disease. This product took away my pain in three days. I would not live without this product. I sincerely hope it continues to be on the market. I do know about herbal therapy and I don't see anything wrong with the ingredients. The color of the pills are consistent with what is supposed to be in them. I wish you would all quit whinning so I could get on with my back pain releif

Ann