Exclusive Deals USA Inc.Takes money and doesn't ship order

A

Beware of Exclusive Deals USA Inc. Mr. Oscar Weber, is ignorant and makes up all kind of excuses. I placed an order on Aug. 20, 2008 and called the following week to see if my order had shipped. Only to find out he canceled his pay pal account the day after i placed my order. I asked Mr. Weber if he was sending my order and he replied NO. Told me to contact my credit card for refund. I used my bank account through Pay Pal and he said to contact pay pal to send him an email to refund my money. After 2 times pay pal tried to get my money but there was no funds in his bank account. When i talked to Mr. Weber again he told me, he would send my order out that day (Sept. 10th 2008) After talking with him everyday he tells me my order will be shipped out that day. Today I talked to him and he hung up with me twice. He said he is a busy man and can't waste his time on the phone with me. He has my money $321 and I'm Wasting His Time!!! Angel Val Des Monts, Quebec
Canada
Other web sites:
star clothing
Rachel's outlets
and many more I'm Sure

Josefina Guieb Oct 07, 2008

I wish I could have seen this complaint before I placed an order. I paid an e-check for $135.00, the order was placed on September 15, my account got debited on September 20 and my order has not been shipped. I called Mr. Weber several times and asked for a tracking number and he finally gave me a tracking number yesterday. I just checked the DHL tracking number he gave me this morning and to my surprise, the tracking number was not found. I called again this morning and Mr. Weber told me they apparently ran out of children's clothes (I ordered children's clothes) and that to give it a few days. I told him that I just want to cancel get my money back. He told me that they usually mail out refund checks every Thursday. I will be filing a complaint on BBB for this.

• Tc
    t cafiero Dec 09, 2008

I am so glad that this site is here! and that you good people took the time to warn others of this scam .I had $$$signs in my eyes as well thinking of buying in bulk and selling at auction . I would have lost 1, 000 dollars at least. I'm sorry for your loss.and want to thank you again for taking the time to expose this greedy s o b that should be shut down asap and put in jail. I did check the BBB site they had nothing on exclusive deals usa inc. do follow through and shut him down!!! I hope you take him to court good luck and thanks again.
    Tanya

• Kj
    kjackson Jun 03, 2016

Exclusive Deals USA Inc. accepted my order and withdrew my funds for the product the same day the order was placed on 9-28-08 for $131.00 payable through pay pal deducting from my checking account. As a Retailer in this time of financial hardship this really is a burden on my company. I tried to call Exclusive Deals USA Inc., and the phone number of [protected] and the fax # [protected] were both disconnected. I will at this time turn this over to an attorney for legal attention.