Exact ReplicasBroken watch, no responce from Exact Replicas

I've purchased a watch from you in May 2017, It broke over a week ago and all I want is it to be fixed! I've done business with you for a few years now, purchased items in the past from Exact replica and they proved to be outstanding. I had a phone conversation with a Peter or Paul( I think Peter) anyway he said he would take care of it and call me right back. it's been 5 days and i have heard nothing. I've also left emails so you have my email address and still i hear nothing. All I want is the address and information needed to send it back to you so I can get it fixed..I have brought you a lot of business with my friends and family using your products on birthdays and Christmas..I consider myself a valued client because of this! If you don't take care of this as soon as possible I will be forced to notify the Better Business Bureau, the authorities, and my Attorney. I do not want to take this path but your leaving me no choice. I know it's only a $162.00 watch, but it's the principle. The ticket # Peter gave me is LTK151026828761X. I also sent several photos to Peter. I would appreciate the Information i requested a week ago to be sent to me as soon as possible.

Jason Koerner

• Wa
    Warren Kulo Apr 21, 2008

It appears I am joining a not-so-exclusive club. On April 9, I ordered a Rolex Daytona watch from exactreplicas.com. My bank account was charged almost immediately for $162 and the next day I received an invoice for the purchase, with a promise of delivery within 3-7 days -- or no more than 14 days if the watch was out of stock.

As of today, April 21, I have received nothing. No watch, no further correspondence, nothing. I have made both e-mail and phone inquiries about the status of my order, with no reply to either. So today I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a division of the FBI. Their web address is www.ic3.gov. I would suggest all others who have been scammed by Exact Replicas file a complaint with the ICCC (it only takes a couple of minutes) and perhaps we can put these theives out of business.

• Mi
    Mikey Jun 04, 2008

I am in the same bnoat 4 weeks $350 down no watches no response... these are useless tossers. NEVER USE THEM ANYONE...They are for sure unreliable and I have not got my order todate or any replies from my emails to thier customer service. WANKERS.

• Mi
    Mikey Jun 19, 2008

and still No reply form the uselss wankers - I hope they all die a slow death...

• Ri
    Rick Jul 19, 2008

I ordered 2 watches from exactreplicas.com and I never received the watches.. I ordered both watches on June 12th.. I get the same emails the others on here have posted about. They charge your credit card right when you order the watch and not when it ships. I don't know if I will ever get my shipment but it's not looking good. I would never order from this company again. All the information on their website is a lie. Do not trust these people. I will post an update if I find out any more information.

• Kl
    Klaus F. Broscheit Aug 03, 2008

THIS COMPANY "Exact Replicas" IS A FRAUD. Do not waste your time buying a product, you will never get it. They string you along, send you an invoice and a tracking number. The tracking number they give you has no connection with any of the shipping agencies they reference in their web site. The phone number they give you, is usually answered by machine " all of our agents are busy, please leave your name, phone number and message and we will get back to you", they never get back to you. I reached one person one time, he had no idea what I was asking about. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OPERATION, THEY ARE A FRAUD AND ARE ONLY IN EXISTENCE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

christina waterbury Aug 05, 2008

Same complaint as everyone else...never recieved tracking # and emails went unanswered. Finally got the boxes but no watches. Called after several attempts and finally got through, no one there speaks English and after placing me on hold for 30 seconds was told I will receive my watch in 2 days. Asked for tracking # and refused to give me on, then said it will get shipped in 3-4 days. This website is a scam! DO NOT order from them.

• Pe
    Peter Ashford Aug 06, 2008

Scam, paid but no watch after 8 weeks. Nothing else to add.

• Ra
    raul gomez Aug 07, 2008

i order a whach fron this people 20 days ago they charge my credic card but not hear fron then never not even to send my a invoice for my order do nnot buy front this conpany they are thieve

• St
    Steve Barratt Aug 11, 2008

I ordered an Omega from Exact Replicas and it took 5 weeks to arrive!!! I live in the UK.
    The watch is not bad, but the sub dials DO NOT work despite the website description. The watch came from China.
    It is very nice to look at and keeps time fairly well. I dare not test water resistance despite website claims.

Email response was poor. The phone service a bit better, but they clearly had no idea where the item was during delivery.

On the whole, you get what you pay for. It takes an age. It looks pretty. But an Omega it ain't.

• Mc
    M. COGGAN Aug 17, 2008

ordered 1000 dollars of goods from exact replicas --in march 2017 --now august and not a thing -- emailed and phoned several times -- nothing -- quite frankly DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

• Th
    The Dobber Aug 19, 2008

Ordered rolex from exactreplicas and could not get a response for a month, got scared after reading other complaints and checked my account and it had never been charged. At that point I closed that account so they could not scam me. Two weeks later the watch just appeared in the mail from CHINA! They never recieved payment-go figure. Watch is best copy I have ever seen except for the band but is overall a great watch. Especially for free!!! I guess they got scammed in the end (but not on purpose)

• Kl
    Klaus F. Broscheit Sep 06, 2008

I had my doubts. I though they took my money and ran. But just when I was going to take action my watch showed up in the mail.
    I like the product, they did a good job, I will buy again from them.

• Wy
    Wynn Harris Sep 12, 2008

Within a period of 7 months, I made purchases from these people, not only do they take forever to deliver, both times I received a watch different from what I ordered. The first time, I got someones used IWC copy (very ugly) that must have been sent in for repair. I have explained several times to them about one of their pictures of an IWC watch being actually the incorrect watch due to the fact it is a picture of a quartz battery watch, I was assured they would send an automatic movement, when it came, it was similar but not the IWC I needed. They have dropped me off the face of the Earth because I think they know I am tired of how long it takes to get anything from them, even the wrong item.

• Ni
    nightowl1 Sep 16, 2008

Ordered first replica Breitling (Bentley Series) watch. Took extremely long time to arrive. Soon after receiving watch it did not keep time accurately. Under warranty and sent it back. What they don't tell you is that you have to at your cost send the watch back to CHINA! Keep waiting and waiting for replacement watch to arrive. Very hard time getting a real person to answer phone, most of time it goes to voice mail!
    Replacement watch finally arrived. Within one week, the HANDS have fallen off the face of the watch and the entire face of the watch now ROTATES inside the case. You can even hear the insides of the watch rattle. NOT WORTH SENDING BACK TO CHINA AGAIN for replacement watch. As the saying goes IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS, especially with this company. Spent about $200.00 Expensive lesson well learned.
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ab
    A BROWNLESS Oct 06, 2008

i orderd a watch on the 29/06/08 they have took payment but never recieved watch, they will not reply to my emails.

please do not buy anything from this micky mouse company

• Na
    N/A Nov 10, 2008

I just received the watch I wanted but the bezel is no centered and the funcitonality does not work the way the model is supposed to. I am now wondering after I hear about people not getting their money back or sending back the watch and not getting their money back if I should bother trying to get "my" moey back. I never saw any of this before I purchased the watch. I figured I would do better at exact replicas than a street vender in NY.

• Pa
    Paul Waller Nov 18, 2008

Bought a selection of watches, sent me once the wrong watch, saying that they had run out of that style but still have it on there site months on !!!my rolex looked good once I got it after many emails chasing it up! but the gold wore off within 1 month and the buttons all jammed tight. Seemed to ignore my emails once complained then had to return it back but they replaced it with a cheap & nasty watch nothing like the original one, that was crap, and added a note blaming me from the problems of the watch so that is why they decided to give me the ### replacement watch. The other watch I bought for my wife the strap broke on the second time of wearing they then replaced that with a cheaper version. Also dont order the boxes they fall apart they are poorly made. So I wasted $350.
    Keep away from this site. They now ignore my emails I have sent loads!!! Now that is a surprise!!
    Wish I had seen this site before ordering from them! An expensive mistake!

Martin Dec 01, 2008

The complaints on this site do not represent the overall experiences of our customers. We at exactreplicas.com provide quality watches at a fair price. We appreciate constructive criticism that pushes our representatives to provide better service. In addition, we recognize the possibility for errors within our customer service department.

To resolve impulsive complaints we recently instituted an improved customer support system. Under this new structure representatives and consumers will establish an ongoing communication channel.

Overall, we strive to provide the best possible customer service. We are not scammers, fraudsters, or crooks: and despite these allegations we will continue to improve our business practices until we reach 100% consumer satisfaction.

If you currently face issues resolving an open account with our company please feel free to contact us at [protected]@hushmail.com. Thank you for your patience in dealing with these unfortunate matters.

• Ca
    carol askew Dec 14, 2008

Hi, i am hoping someone can advise me what to do.I ordered in November this year from exact replicas two louis vuitton gents and ladies wrist watches, plus paid extra for boxes, and postage with tracking number within 3 days .
    I have sent numerous e.mails to exactreplicas .com quoting my order number [protected] and number to quote LTK151019885001x, i get again the same robotic reply that a representive will get back to me within 24 hours .Of course no one ever does . The other e.mail address they have on the complaints line is [protected]@hushmail.com and you are to e.mail Jenny, again no reply .The telephone number 888-4AExact comes up with voicemail mail box full .
    The address for this company is supposed to be Exact Replicas 1201SE Windstar Circle Lee, s Summit Missouri United States .
    Can you advise me what to do i paid with my debit card so cannot get my money back from the bank, surely with all the complaints on the complaints page the company should be banned from advertising and done for fraud .I look forward to hearing back from you, Kind Regards Carol Askew

john askew Dec 16, 2008

Why is no one doing anything about this company ? please read all the poor people they have stole money from and not sent goods ordered .They took over £300 of my money for two watches, two boxes, and i had to pay extra for postage if i wanted the goods sent within 2/3 days .This was the 16th Nov 2017 All i have is an e.mail from them with a number that does not excist to track my order by and it also says a representitive will get back to me within 24 hours .Of course no one does get back to you .They will not answer my e.mails and the telephone number they list is 888-4 A Exact this is a voicemail and it says mailbox full .My order was supposed to be coming from within the U.K .As i paid with my debit card i cannot claim my money back, my problem is that this company is getting away with fraud and no one is doing anything about stopping them .They posted a message on the complaints page to say they are not ripping people off and if you have a problem to contact [protected]@hushmail.com ask for Jenny .This is also false as again no one ansers you back when you e.mail them . They give there address as Exact Replicas 1201SE Windstar Circle Lee, s Summit Missouri United States, but if you look on the complaints sight they give address's in shanghi . Is there nothing or no one that will persue these people and stop them from taking all this money from people .

john askew Dec 16, 2008

Okay Jenny, i have tried and tried and tried to e.mail you about my order on this new e.mail address you provide, SO WHY DOES NO ONE EVER ANSWER ME ? Where are my orders, when will i get them ? if not please send me my money back .I will not give up on this some one out there must be able to help all the customers of this company who are making money out of innocent people with out providing them with the goods .
    Jenny your sight is a total scam, you asked me to pay extra for postage within 2/3 days of order, made out the watches where in the U.K, so after more than 30 days where is it .
    Jenny if your company is genuine answer my e.mail now about my order so that everyone can see you mean what you say .

• Sc
    SCAMMED Jan 16, 2009

We did the same and got the same response. We then sent them an email letting them know that we were reporting them to the fbi for internet fraud. They then rush ordered a watch we did not order, and cannot use to date, they told us if our watch we ordered did not come they would refund our money, they also offered to let us keep the other watch at a discount. They did refund our money...so I hope you can get somewhere with them...

safeway Feb 10, 2009

I paid for a rolex replica and was immediately charged 119.00. Watch was never delivered, they never responded to emails, never responded to phone calls, etc. Was hesitant to buy online, should have honored my intuition.

THIS IS A SCAM - FRAUD. I am working with my credit card company to get money back and will pursue formal fraud charges with the proper authorities.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY.

(Pissed off Anonymous victim trying to get the word out)

• Da
    datdudepline Feb 23, 2009

I completely concur. I recently ordered a Breitling Watch from them (Navitimer series) I got the watch in about 2 weeks. The second i got the package i already know what to expect. It was delivered in a small envelope wrapped in foam. I pulled the watch out of the packaging and was immediately disappointed and infuriated. The watch looked so cheap. it was ultra light in comparison to a real navitimer. The breitling wings weren't even centered correctly on the face and not all the hands worked properly. Not to mention the clasp on the band didn't even close properly. I immediately sent an email to the company and drove the the post office to send it back. usps wouldnt even return the item!!! Apparently China wont import watches from the usa. So i just spent $190 on a watch that i wont even wear let alone sell. I will never do business with this company again! They need to be shut down for false advertisement.

• As
    ashley wickett Mar 07, 2009

you people are lying, i tryed to send one of your watches back for replacement. the address given to me was in china.i was told by the post office anything sent to china would be seized the chinese customs.you people should be put out of business. jw . usa.

• Ho
    howard foreman May 14, 2009

I too ordered a watch from them. They sent a completely different watch to what I ordered, when I complained via email, to start with they did not reply, but after three or four emails, they sent me an email saying that they are sorry for the mistake and that they will refund me half the money. One week later I received on my credit card the refund as promised.

• Jr
    J Rosenthal Sep 20, 2009

Ordered two watches from Exact Replicas on 3/29/09. Exact Replicas charged my credit card immediately but never delivered the watches. tried emailing them repeatedly, finally received an email from them stating that they would honor all orders. Never received the watches. Exact Replicas closed-up but probably reopened under another name.

• He
    HelloTracy Jul 23, 2010

Why not try to shop with us next time.

Oldewatches.com will restore your confidence in collecting replica watches again!