Ewedding.comThese guys pulled the old bait and switch

W

This site shows up in search results for "Free wedding websites". It is not free, but you don't find out until long after you've invested time in creating your personalized site. Then you'll get an email that says your free "gold membership" trial is expiring and that you'll have to pay $15 per month to keep the features of a "gold" level website. Otherwise your wedding website will have limited features and will contain advertisements. In my case, I had already purchased save the date cards with a link to our ewedding.com site. Too bad for me. These guys pulled the old bait and switch.

• Ew
    eWedding Jul 26, 2012

Hi Werbek,

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service! We do indeed offer a free website, it's free for 12 months and no credit card is required. If you do want advanced features and functionality we have paid package options. No payment is ever required and we even let users test our Gold package for free for 2 weeks to see if any of those features would be of benefit to you. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

eWedding.com