EVOGUER.COMfraud!

This website claims to sell authentic high end bags such as LV, Gucci and Chanel. However, their bags are FAKE. They offer an money back guarantee but I'm still waiting for my money back. Embarassed to say but I fell for their scam and am still working on getting my money back. When they charge you it actually shows up as luxury-stock.com which admits to selling replicas of real bags, however, Evoguer.com claims that their bags are real. Plus when you email them and talk to them their English is atrocious. I should have been smarter, don't make this mistake!!!

• Sh
    shamali Oct 31, 2009

This site is selling fake or counterfeit bags, handbags as originals. They actually claim on their website that all the bags are authentic, but they are not. I purchased a bag in august 09 and it is an absolute fake. I have pasted below what they say about their goods on the website. I cannot believe that anyone can so confidently and blatantly lie like this...

Evoguer has the following terms and conditions of sale:

The Terms and Conditions are current as of Mar 2009 but will be updated from time to
    time. We strongly recommend that you review this page regularly, to ensure you are
    aware of these changes.
    Products:
    We only sell authentic handbags. We do not have many selections of Gucci handbags in our store
    and we will not carry any limited edition or new season selections. Once certain model has been
    sold out, it will never show up again. For more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
    [email protected]

Norhayati Dec 01, 2009

I have been purchased from this site for many years with EXCELLENT customer service. Bags are authentic and beautiful. I will continue shopping there.

• Fo
    foolish gal Mar 26, 2010

yes their bags are fake and they know we're talking about them on the internet so they're going to all the complaint sites and posting fake comments from supposedly "pleased" customers. Don't fall for it!! FAKE FAKE FAKE

• Fo
    foolish gal Mar 26, 2010

Norhayati your english is bad too, something tells me you work for those ###.

• Qu
    quibranza Apr 14, 2010

And now they are www.labotta.com I'm sure they tried to change their site name coz when ppl search evoguer.com potential customers wld only find all about scams, fraud, fake stuff about them.

• Za
    Zacha Jun 15, 2010

Oh my god...I nearly purchased a Chanel bag from the website...

• Su
    Sugar Feb 16, 2011

Liars! No refund yet from my cancelled order chanel and bulgari earrings i purchased in Dec. 18, 2010. Susan, you keep telling me that you have credited back the amount to my bank which i still don't have up to this time. You can't even provide me the exact date. LIARS!!! HOAX!!! TOTALLY FRAUD!!! DON'T BE MISLED BY THIS SCAM!!!

• Fr
    fraudfinder2 Jul 13, 2011

I agree this is FRAUD! . They just change their site name to UUBAG.

• Fr
    fraudfinder2 Jul 13, 2011

This is a good site to warn client of fake sites.