Menu
Evocativo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Evocativo
reviews & complaints

www.evocativo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Evocativo Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Evocativo at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Evocativo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Evocativo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Evocativo reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Evocativo reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
2:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evocativo product engineering

I am writing to lodge a complaint against Evocativo. The engineer assigned to me turned out to be evasive and deceptive in many of my interactions with him. Worst of all, I bought and sent him two competitive products for his testing and analysis and he will not return them? He almost would not return the prototypes he made (and I already paid for), but he did finally send those to me after I threatened to report them to you. I am concerned that they may be stealing my idea even though a non-disclosure was signed at the beginning. Otherwise, why wouldn't they return the products that I bought? In total it is only about $200.00 but the audacity to not return them to me is mind boggling leading me to believe in the possibility of their violating our agreement and stealing my idea. I tried to communicate with the owner Robert DeBardeleben, he only spoke to the engineer and never would communicate with me to hear what I had to say. I thought the engineer just may need some supervision and I could explain his behavior and continue working together. Alas, he wouldn't talk to me. Initially I thought D.M. was smart and creative with lots of good ideas. I explained away his fibs and deceptions about delays and what he was supposed to do was just some professional immaturity. But as time went on, his ability to follow through with what he said he would do and meet deadlines just become a waste of my time and money. The engineer told the owner it was about money. It truly wasn't. If this engineer was doing a great job…money would not be an issue. I wasn't willing to give them anymore of my money to continue because I lost trust in their ability to follow through effectively and honestly.

Read full review of Evocativo and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
A
A
Alisha Hurt
, US
Aug 18, 2020 10:56 am EDT

They did this to my husband and myself. I was the first person to write a bad review. I am truly sorry this happened to you as well. Karma will come to them.

E
E
Evocativo Customer Service
, US
Nov 01, 2019 12:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is unfortunate that this person had a bad experience. Unfortunately she does not understand the process of product design and development. The process is well defined in her contract yet she continuously tried to do things her way and even admitted she never read the contract. Her estimate was about $15k, yet only half way through she expects a complete design just isn't realistic. She accuses Evocativo of stealing her idea is libelous and will result in legal action against her. She also violated her agreement so she is subject to breach of contract as well.

Is Evocativo legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Evocativo as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Evocativo stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Evocativo should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Evocativo earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Evocativo achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Evocativo. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Evocativo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Evocativo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Evocativo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Evocativo.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Evocativo, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Evocativo.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The evocativo.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Evocativo contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Evocativo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Evocativo Customer Service. Initial Evocativo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Evocativo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Evocativo. Discuss the issues you have had with Evocativo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.