Having problems with eVerify?

P.O. Box 990043
Boston, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eVerify.

Complaints & Reviews

www.everify.comThey didn't provide any results

I ordered background check from the website www.everify.com. The agent told me the deadline and asked to pay for the service, but after that I haven’t heard from this jerk again. I didn’t get the result and of course I tried to reach them, but no one replied to my emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

eVerifyFake charge and useless link with no report

I recently used the website eVerify. I wanted to get the report, so I simply filled the form and provided my card number, but after that they charged me and provided link. When I opened it, the website showed that report was unavailable. I sent multiple emails to the rep, but unfortunately these ### refused to reply and I couldn’t return money back. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

everify.comThe website is rubbish

The website www.everify.com is total scam. I decided to try it, because I was very curious. I paid money for it, but in reality this website and info was rubbish. Someone, who created this stuff, was stupid and only wanted to steal money from people. Don’t use it and don’t pay money. You won’t receive any useful info, only crap. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices