Menu
eVerify Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

eVerify
reviews & complaints

www.everify.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

eVerify Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with eVerify at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for eVerify has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of eVerify. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

eVerify reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest eVerify reviews & complaints

J
8:48 am EST

eVerify They didn't provide any results

I ordered background check from the website www.everify.com. The agent told me the deadline and asked to pay for the service, but after that I haven’t heard from this jerk again. I didn’t get the result and of course I tried to reach them, but no one replied to my emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Z
6:59 am EST

eVerify Fake charge and useless link with no report

I recently used the website eVerify. I wanted to get the report, so I simply filled the form and provided my card number, but after that they charged me and provided link. When I opened it, the website showed that report was unavailable. I sent multiple emails to the rep, but unfortunately these ### refused to reply and I couldn’t return money back. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

E
8:49 am EST

eVerify The website is rubbish

The website www.everify.com is total scam. I decided to try it, because I was very curious. I paid money for it, but in reality this website and info was rubbish. Someone, who created this stuff, was stupid and only wanted to steal money from people. Don’t use it and don’t pay money. You won’t receive any useful info, only crap. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Is eVerify legit?

Our verdict: eVerify's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate eVerify's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

eVerify earns 62% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: eVerify rated around 62% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for eVerify. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

eVerify has registered the domain name for everify.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Our scan shows eVerify website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Everify.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with eVerify, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the everify.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Everify.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The everify.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • eVerify protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to eVerify. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

eVerify contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with eVerify?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eVerify Customer Service. Initial eVerify complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eVerify above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eVerify. Discuss the issues you have had with eVerify and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.