Evergreen family medicineVangie office manager,dr hiedi Beery and nurse

S

I am live care provider for a mentally disabled patient. He had to see a new doctor at this facility, he has had his regular doctor since before he moved to evergreen ther has never been any issue at this facility before. This patient has PTSD and no impulse factor there for if something comes to his mind he blurts it out especially if stressed or worried. He does not like seeing new doctors because of his condition due to the fact most don't understand his condition. We go to his visit they take him back to weigh him while I finish paperwork. By the time I get back there they have him in a panic attack. They had started asking questions he requested they wait for his caregiver the nurse wants to continue he refuses til I am in the room. First they want a urine sample this patient cannot urinate into a container and even if he could have he wouldn't have been able to the state he was in. So he blurts out damn it the nurse starts in on him about they don't allow that language mind you this is part of his disability. So then the office manager starts threatening that if he continues to cuss she will call security and rspd if he continues to cuss. We are both trying to tell them he cannot help it especially now that he is in tears in the office. Then the doctor starts harassing him about a urine test we both are trying to explain he has never been able to urinate in a cup or any container when in the hospital they have to keep a catheter in him unless he can just go in a toilet. He also has a bad heart condition a's well. So now they are accusing him of refusing and start threatening to kick him out of the facility a's a patient mind you his regular doctor is the only one he has had for at least 10 years this doctor was just to see him til the doctor came back from medical leave. He is in major panic mode at this point is crying in the office and the manager and doctor are trying to tell me he can control his language and him self this tells me no research was done by this new doctor. They called Roseburg police after he already left and was out on the sidewalk by the street. Due to his treatment by office manager Vangie and Doctor Beery we even told them if his pain meds were the reason for the urine sample discontinue them after being told that was the reason for the sample then they tell us now they due it for every visit and still harass him about the sample and the office manager does nothing but threaten this person non stop. We go to his cardiac appointment an hour later and he is still crying and in a panic. This doctor was totally appauled at his care from evergreen. So now he has no pcp. I am trying to compile a file on bad treatment of the disabled or otherwise at evergreen we are going after them with every means possible. This patient now is wanting to stop all meds and let nature take it's course and die if this is how he is going to be treated by supposed medical professionals who are supposed to be helping him he will not come out of his room to see or talk to any one but me not even his own children he feels like he is a bad person. Something needs done within that facility it definitely needs cleaned out. What do they do with their patients with something like turrets syndrome tape their mouths so they can't accidentally say something off color. If you have other horror stories of that place please email you're story to [protected]@ yahoo.com and I will put it in my file you don't have to mention you're name if still a patient due to no choice. I had the same doctor and they withdrew me a's patient a's well. Help do something about mistreatment of mentally disabled patients or anyone mistreated.