Menu

reviews & complaints

EVDI Medical Imaging Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with EVDI Medical Imaging at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EVDI Medical Imaging has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EVDI Medical Imaging. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

EVDI Medical Imaging complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest EVDI Medical Imaging reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
6:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EVDI Medical Imaging pet scans

On 2/11/2015 and 1/12/2017 pet scans at evdi were performed on my torso for the purpose of monitoring a spot on my lung. The pet scan reports stated "abdomen: no hypermetabolic adenopathy or masses" and "abdomen and pelvis: no abnormal focal hypermetabolic activity" respectively.

I went to the mayo clinic where a third pet scan was performed on 11/1/2017and where the 2/11/2015 and 1/12/2017 scans were reread and results documented. The mayo clinic revealed that I had a tumor growing since the 2/11/2015 scan and that it had grown in the 1/12/2017 scan with an suv value of 12.5.in january 2018 I had one foot of intestine removed. I have all scans and reports to substantiate the complaint.

Read full review of EVDI Medical Imaging and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
E
E
Emma Deren
, US
May 07, 2019 1:08 pm EDT

I was checked for ovarian cancer. My report is ready but it's not on patient portal. I sent emails. I called 3 times. I was promised the fax with results will be send to me. Nothing.

Is EVDI Medical Imaging legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals EVDI Medical Imaging as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, EVDI Medical Imaging stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering EVDI Medical Imaging should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

EVDI Medical Imaging earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: EVDI Medical Imaging achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for EVDI Medical Imaging. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Our scan shows EVDI Medical Imaging website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the evdi.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to EVDI Medical Imaging has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EVDI Medical Imaging contacts