EUROTEX ENTERPRISES/iPhoneiphone 3gs scam

To whom it may concern,

What ever you do, do not asociate with a so called Alan Borg who claims to be be with Eurotex Enterprises from the UK. He also claimed to be the CEO of that company I got scammed for almost $1, 000 and have seen another person that has been scammed.
When I first started to talk with him on alibaba.com, he seemed like a true buisness person. I kept talking to buy iphones 3gs 32gb for $160 each. He sent me an email saying that if I don't like the product for any reason, I could return it and I would get a full refund. So I though that this company was serious. Then he sent me information that to sent the payment via western union and I did. BIG MISTAKE!!! Later, once I told him that I sent the payment, he didn't reply. I kept sending emails and he sent one saying that he was out of the city and that he didn't have the tracking number with him. So I then sent another email saying that I haven't recieved my package. Then he said that he would contact EMS and see what the problem was. That was the last time that I had contact with him. I then tried to contact him again on Alibaba.com, and guess what, he wasn't there anymore!
I have done research on Alibaba and what I have seen is not good. Based on a website that I found, 95% of all the compinies on Alibaba are fake and scamers. Also, don't trust any company that says they are so called gold suppliers and that they have a trust pass. Usually on most website, you can just pay $400-$500 to have that sort of thing. For all buisness people who is reading this, be careful and do complete research on the company you plan to buy. Also a tip, only pay through escrow. It may take a while to find a company that accepts escrow but it is the safest way to pay. Another tip, when somebody says that the shipping time only take 2 days, be EXTRA carefull!! It never takes 2 days for shippment from China or another counry. Last tip, be EXTRA carefull when a company says that if you buy a certain amount of products then they will give you some free. Why would somebody give awy something expensive for free?

Regards,