Europcar International — unauthorized credit card issues
July 12th at 17:00. Name: Gerald Jans.
Reservation number GB592691430.
Confirmation number: [protected].
Request a refund.
Did not get the car we booked, our credit card gave an unauthorized signal while there was an amount of 2.500 euro on the account. We suggest to pay with other bank cards, but Maestro was not accepted by EuropCar. No cash was accepted. The employee refused to help us in any other way, the manager was there only to tell us what the conditions of EuropCar are. No solution or suggestions, nothing. We went to Sixt car rental who rented us a car without any problem with the Maestro bank card. Arrived at our hotel and used the credit card/master card without any problem, as you can see on the attached document. Also I send you the document of the amount that CarTrawler has booked of our account. After this bad experience with EuropCar it would be very appreciated to give us a refund of the amount ad 148, 25 euros.
More Europcar International Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me